Rage.

I Love You... Mr. Boy Next Door

 

Next morning:

“JINYOUNG! Yooohoo!” Lae-mon called Jinyoung, she was standing on a ladder. Lae-mon saw Jinyoung’s shocked reaction when he saw her outside the  window of his room. “Annyeong! You look so handsome today! Mwuah Mwuah!” Jinyoung didn’t hear her because she was on the other side of the closed window. Lae-mon still insisted on cleaning his windows although Yaya Sarang told her that Jinyoung was just kidding when he asked her to clean his windows. The window was high because his room was at the second floor of the house, she asked his gardeners to set up a ladder a high ladder for her. I loved loving you my baby Jinyoung, I’ll do whatever you say. Mwuah! Then Jinyoung opened his windows, he was already in the bad mood. Omo! What happened to my baby?

“What do you think you’re doing? Get the hell down Lae!” Jinyoung shouted at her

“But---”

“NOW!” he shouted

“I told you not to shout at me! And why are you angry? Is there something I did wrong again?” Lae-mon shouted at him too

 “Why are you outside my window!? You know it was dangerous but you still did it?” Jinyoung was angry seeing her outside his window Jinyoung held her arm and pulled her into his room. When her feet were firmly planted on the ground of his room, he began his tirade, “If you wanted to die, don’t do it in my house. And not in front of me!”  

“Why are you so angry? You were the one who ordered me to clean your windows even your ceiling! Now that I was cleaning it---”

“Don’t you have common sense at all? You know it was dangerous to clean that window, and still you did! What if something happened to you!? Use your head!”

“Don’t shout at me, I can hear you clearly!” Lae-mon shouted back at him.

“Then fix yourself!” Jinyoung said

“Excuse you! Haven’t I told you before, if you hate cleaning your own room, don’t make any mess. You should fix yourself!” Lae said

“It was just a sarcastic comment” Jinyoung said in a calm tone now

“Well, I’m sorry for taking it seriously. I didn’t know following orders from my boss in this mansion is only a bad thing. If you have made yourself clearer and explained everything to me in a nice way, I could have been in my bed snoring and dreaming happily at this very hour!” Lae-mon was so angry at him she slapped his arm. “You’re so annoying!” Jinyoung held her hand to stop her. Lae-mon can still see his anger in his pretty face. If only I’m not in love with you Jinyoung, I could have pushed you out of your own window.

“Who gave you the ladder?” Jinyoung asked

“Mowyo?”

“Who gave you the ladder that you used to climb up my window?” Lae-mon knows that their fight is not yet over

“Your Gardener. Wae?” Lae-mon said, then Jinyoung hurriedly went down stairs and called all his gardeners, she followed him. Lae-mon saw the three gardeners that had helped her and Yaya Sarang.

“Why did you let Lae, climb up that ladder? What if something happened to her because of your negligence?” Jinyoung angrily asked his gardener

“Sir, Jinyoung, it wasn’t their fault.” She cut his sentence, “I was the one who insisted on going up the ladder to clean you window. Because that what you asked me to do.”

Jinyoung looked at her “i did not ask you to commit a suicide!” he said angrily “And I’m the boss in this house, I’ll be the one to tell you when you can speak! Arasso!”

“Then, I’m not a robot! And I’m a maid not a servant!” Lae-mon said trying to defend herself.

“It’s just the same!” Jinyoung said

“ANIM! Those were two different words! They are a lot different in spelling.” Lae-mon was really pissed off and her mind refused to help her come up with sensible things to say. “You wanna know what’s wrong with you Jinyoung!? You’re such a fuzzy wuzzy! And when your employees failed to do want you  want because of your unclear orders, you’ll get angry and blame them! And for your information, I was not trying to commit suicide. I was just trying to clean your window. Why are you blaming them for my fault? Why not blame yourself for asking me to clean that stupid window! ” Lae-mon waited for Jinyoung to answer, but he was just gazing at her, then to his gardeners.

“None of you will ever, ever give a ladder to Lae again. Or else---”

“Jinyoung!”

“SHUT UP, Lae! Stop making me look stupid in front of my employees!” Jinyoung said.

Lae felt like she was slapped on her face. That was the first she had receive that kind of insult, and it came from Jinyoung. Lae-mon wanted to cry, but before a tear fell from her eyes she left the mansion running. She felt like her heart was squeezed. She was hurting. Actually, it was really her fault. She was so arrogant, answering back against Jinyoung. Yet, she was still hurting, the kind of hurt that can’t be healed by just eating chocolates.