Affection

Magnet

" Taemin.. I.. " Naeun trying to escape.

" Please don't leave. I rather you treat it as nothing had happened and still be comfortable with me. I am sorry if I caused you to feel uncomfortable. I just think that I shall express myself.. " Taemin's voice starts to get a bit shaky and Naeun knows what is going on behind her.

" Taemin.. Let go of me first. I won't leave. " Naeun tried to turn around but the hug is too tight that she can't even move a little.

Taemin then slowly let go of his hug once Naeun's message is registered in his brain.

Naeun is right, she can see Taemin's swollen eyes that is filled with tears, going to fall anytime. It's the first time Naeun encountered this situation, when a guy infront of her is on the verge of crying.

The girl slowly move her hands towards the cheek of Taemin and slightly pat the guy's cheek and hushed, " Don't cry. "

" I-I am not crying. " The guy is still trying to get back his dignity. He don't want to show a weak image to anyone, especially to someone he likes.

" Taemin.. I have to tell you something. " Naeun trying to speak up but again, she's afraid of something, getting hurt. Meanwhile, Taemin just keep quiet, waiting for the girl to continue.

" Taemin.. it's not that I don't like you. In fact, I have to admit that I do. I have no idea when does these feelings start to overwhelm me too.. I just... can't seems to focus without you by my side. However.. can you give me some time to think about it first ? " It's the girl's turn to express herself.

" May I ask why.. ? Are you afraid of something ? For example, do you think I am a bad guy.. or something.. ? " Taemin is afraid that the girl has a bad impression of him.

" I am afraid of I am not suitable for you. You are a very rich guy while I am not. You have everything that I can't afford to dream of. Sportscars, mansion and more. You are handsome too but I am not - " Finally, Naeun shows what she's afraid of and then she felt a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around her once again.

" You are not allowed to underestimate yourself like this. To me, it doesn't matter whether if you are rich or not so well-off. To me, you are not just pretty but you are the most gorgeous person ever exist in the world. To me, you are perfect and what it matters is, you. " Naeun felt that her cheeks are burning as looks down instead.

" I will give you some time to think about it. Now, cutiepie, here. " Taemin take out a luxurious packaging box that you can see at any jewellery shops.

" W-What is this.. ? " Naeun stared at the box infront of her.

" Don't feel burdened, it's just a gift for you from me. Thanks for appearing into my dull life. Thanks for making my life more colourful than ever. Thanks for trusting me so that I can slowly stepping into your world. Thanks for all the wonderful moments. Thanks for everything and happy birthday to you ~ " Taemin expressed his inner thoughts while staring at the pink lips infront of him.

' Get hold of yourself, you will only make her more uncomfortable if you do it. ' Taemin mentally noted.

" Thank you and you are so sweet . " Naeun's voice is getting softer especially when it comes to the last word.

" Did you just called me sweet ? " Too bad, the guy can hear what she said as they are still so close to each other.

" I didn't. You are imagining things. " Naeun tried to put up with a poker face so that she didn't give herself away.

" Well, I definitely heard it, Miss Son. "

" Your ears are playing tricks with you, Mr Lee. "

" Oh well, if you say so then. Now , cutiepie, turn around. "

Naeun turned around and face the other side while Taemin opened the box and helped the girl to wear the shining bright necklace.

" Happy birthday to you again. " Taemin wished Naeun as the girl is surprised by the luxurious and gorgeous necklace on her.

" Let's go and have something to eat ! " Taemin flashed a bright smile and lead Naeun.

 

" What do you want to eat ? " Taemin asked while looking at Naeun's eyes, after choosing what he wanted to eat at the menu.

Thankfully, Naeun had finally able to look into Taemin's eyes and feel comfortable with him.

" This. " The girl pointed at the food she wanted on the menu.

" Alright. Waitress ? " Taemin raised his hand to get the waitress' attention.

" Yes sir, how may I help you ? " The waitress politely asked while Taemin just stare at the waitress as if he never ever seen a waitress before. Naeun who is infront of the guy, faked a cough, hinting the " Jerk " to stop staring at the waitress.

" Oh oh ! Erm, this and this. " Taemin ordered his and Naeun's .

" Alright, sir. " The waitress slightly bowed and immediately left.

" What are you looking at ? " Naeun asked as soon as the waitress left.

" Are you jealous ? "

" I am not. " The girl looked away, afraid of getting caught.

" Are you angry then ? " Taemin asked another question as he already know the first answer.

" Nope. " The cold aura is still with the girl.

Taemin sensed that the girl is a bit pissed off so he immediately grabbed Naeun's hand which is on the table and explained, " I am looking at the waitress is because I imagined if only I can get every meal prepared by you. "

" I am not your maid. Neither am I your wife. " Naeun is still not amused.

" You will be my wife sooner or later. "

" Who says so ? "

" Because you love me. " Taemin smirked as the girl blushed on the spot.

Soon, the food have arrived and both of them happily have their meals while chatting.

 

 

While,

a certain black hair guy is inside his room, thinking about how he can get close with his " goddess ",

' She actually thought that I am gay... What shall I do now..? Plus, tomorrow is still a sunday. I won't be able to see her until monday. If only I know where she stayed. Nope, I shouldn't be a stalker, that will only worsen my image. This is so frustrating. ' The guy ruffled his own hair, while he keeps thinking of a solution.

* Knock Knock *

" Who is it ? " Key asked, getting annoyed.

" Me. Jonghyun. "

" Come in. "

The door knob slightly turned and the door opened. Standing infront of the room is the blonde hair muscular guy in his tanktop, revealing his muscular built. Any girl will be busy drooling at the sight.

" Why are you staring me like that ? Am I that y and hot for you ? " Jonghyun smirked at the black hair guy.

" I am not in the mood for jokes. " Key warned while looking away.

" What happened ? You seems to be troubled. " Jonghyun stepped inside the room, heading towards Key.

" She thinks I am gay. " Key mumbled.

" You are gay, aren't you ? "

" Since when the heck am I gay ? I am freaking as straight as a ruler. "

Somehow, the blonde hair guy is hurt by the lad's words.

 

 

Author's Note : A slightly shorter one again, hmm , this is getting a bit complicated . BUAI BUAI ( it just means bye bye )