Destiny

Magnet

The rain started to be smaller as the time goes by, yet the thunders are still dominating girls like, Son Na Eun.

" AHHHHH ! " This is the 10th time Naeun screamed in the class. Supposedly, when someone screams, all the students should be staring at the source of the noise yet nobody does that anymore since Naeun kept screaming. Some of them finds it cute that the little girl is so afraid of something that is so trival. Yet, Naeun doesn't thinks that way as it's so so so so ultra mega huge gigantic matter to her. If she will ever make a decision among all the scary things that are apparently more scarier than this, she will definitely choose thunder. No exaggeration though. However some girls are annoyed at how the poor girl kept disturbing the class by screaming, thinking that she is seeking attention. All these while, the professor didn't even say a single thing.

" Naeun, are you okay ? " L asked the girl beside him once again which caused the guy behind them pissed off repeatedly.

" Yeah, I am okay. Thanks for the concern. " Naeun slightly nodded after the shock that she have received. Such a mental breakdown for her as she stares at the dark clouds through the window while pouting as she thought of how tiring the day will be.

" So cute. " L commented while smiling at the girl.

' You this bastard, don't you dare to even flirt my girl ! ' Taemin was clenching his fist but Onew signalled the lad to be calm.

Sadly for Naeun, the professor caught her day-dreaming.

" Son Na Eun ? Are you day-dreaming ? " The professor called out to the girl but the girl is still in her own world.

" Son Na Eun ? Did you hear me ? "

" Naeun.. the professor is calling you. " L slightly nudged the girl.

" Oh ? Ah ! Yes, professor ? " The girl immediately replied, standing up.

" You did not just kept screaming, disturbing my class with your screams, you even day-dreamed in my class. Miss Son Na Eun, do you have anything else that you want to say ? "

Naeun just kept silent, still registering what had happened.

" You don't have anything to say ? Not even a single sorry ? You are not even apologetic and feel remorseful ! Go and stand outside the class now ! N.O.W " The professor yelled as Taemin can't tolerate anymore.

" Y- " Taemin can feel a strong hand pressing against his mouth, preventing him for speaking.

" Hey, are you crazy ? Your results are not that good and you still wants to offend the professor ? Plus, you had so many fights before. What if the school decides to kick you out ? What will happen to you if your parents find out ? " Onew reprimanded while Taemin just nods his head.

" Alright, I will control myself. "

" Why aren't you moving ? " The professor stare at the poor girl.

Naeun just stare at the corridors and the dim lightbulb, making it more scary for her.

" I-I am scared.. " Naeun stuttered while a few girls laughed at her as L turned around and glared at the girl who laughed the loudest, the nametag stated " Oh Ha Young ".

The girl just shrugged it off as she is the queen of secrets. She knows what is going on in L's mind.

L just thinks that the girl is a lunatic and stood up to help Naeun.

" Professor, let me be the one who receives the punishment. "

" Give me a reason why I should do this. "

" Because.. she is just afraid of thunders and sir making her to stand along the corridor alone will only increase her fear. I can see that she is really a nice, obedient and kind girl, absolutely have no intention of offending you. Please give her a chance, sir. " L bowed as he finished his words.

All of them in the class, excluding Hayoung are bewildered by L's words.

" Oh ? You are referring that I am a low-classed professor who doesn't even know how to understand my own students feelings ? "

" This is not what I mean , sir. "

" Since you want to protect her, I will grant your wish. Both of you, stand outside until the class ends right now ! " The professor yelled once again and continue with his teaching. Both of them then make their way out.

" If its about protecting Naeun, it should be me ! Why the heck- "

" Mr Lee Tae Min ? Do you have something say ? "

Onew glared at the younger guy beside him as Taemin just shakes his head.

 

 

" Don't be afraid, I will protect you. " L reassured the girl as he pats her shoulders but Naeun looks down, hinting him that she is a bit uncomfortable by the sudden touch.

" I am sorry. "

" It's okay, you don't need to apologise. It should be me who should apologise to you. Sorry for causing you to be punished. It's my fault. "

" You don't need to apologise to me as well. I did it with my own will. Moreover, it's only right for a guy to protect a girl. "

" I am really very grateful. Thank you. "

" If you are going to continue to be that formal and polite, I am going to be angry as I think you don't treat me as a friend. " Then, both of them giggled which Taemin saw everything.

 

 

The bell rang, signalling that the day its over.

" Thank you so much for accompany me. " Naeun thanked.

" It's my pleasure to. I will always be with you, even if you find me redundant. "

Naeun just awkwardly smiled and bowed.

" You are Kim Myung Soo right ? " L turned around and saw the girl who laughed hysterically before, standing infront of him.

" How did you.. ? " L arched one of his eyebrow as he stare at the girl.

" Come with me, there is too many people here. "

 

 

" So how did you know my name ? " L asked once again.

" I have my own connections. Hmmm, I think you shouldn't be so worried about this now as I know a much more bigger secret of you. "

" What is it ? "

" I know everything that happened today morning, when you and Siwon talked and the conversations as well. " Hayoung smirked at the tall guy is shocked.

" You were shocked right ? Well well well, everybody calls me queen of secret. "

" What do you want ? " L pushed the girl against the wall.

" Cool down. All I want is you to be my boyfriend. "

" What ? "

 

" You seems to be very happy just now. " Taemin hissed.

" Me ? Just now ? "

" Yeah, with the L guy. "

" Ohhhh, my boyfriend is being jealous ? " Naeun teased Taemin playfully but Taemin remains unaffected.

" So you were really happy just now huh ? With another guy ? "

" Are you angry ? " Naeun can't believe that Taemin is angry at such a matter.

" How can I not be angry ? "

" I don't want to talk to you now. " Naeun tries to surpress her anger.

" But you want to talk with the L guy huh ? "

" What the heck is wrong with you ?! "

 

Author's Note : TADAHHHHHHHH OKAY I JUST STARTED WATCHING YWCFTS. OKAY THIS IS RANDOM LOL