Knight

Magnet

Naeun replied with a smile as Taemin gestured her to go into the classroom first. However, Naeun is still new here and she feel a bit confused of the reason why is the classroom still quite empty.

" Aren't you going to go in ? " Taemin asked while staring at Naeun's beautiful eyes.

" Oh erm yeah but I am just wondering, why is the classroom still so empty as compared to other classrooms ? " Naeun tried asking by looking at Taemin's eyes but she noticed that Taemin is staring at her eyes all the while which make her slightly flustered, making her blush at the spot.

" Right, you are new here. The class we are studying is considered the " worst " class. " Taemin explained while still staring at Naeun's gorgeous brown eyes, without noticing that she is blushing.

" We ? " Naeun asked while pointing at herself and Taemin.

" Yeah, that's right. I just checked the board there, you are coming into this class isn't it ? This is my class too. "

" Ohh I see but why are we considered as the worst class ? " Naeun continue to ask for more information.

" Reason is very simple. There are a lot of punks right here. "

Naeun scans through the whole classroom more thoroughly, Taemin is right. Not only the classroom is as dirty as a garbage bin, the students gathered there are cursing and even put their legs up on the table, as though its their own house. Naeun that look at Taemin, scanning through every bit of him, from head to toe.

" Chill. I am not that type of person. I may seems to be a bit spoilt and despicable at times, which I don't know why as I heard from my friends commenting on me, but I am not those type of jerks who hurt someone intentionally or useless brats. " Taemin explained while defending himself.

" I will believe you. Thank godness. " Naeun let out a heavy sigh.

" Why do you believe me ? " This question caught Naeun off guard, she didn't expect this question coming in at all.

" I-I.. I think that you are a good guy, because you have been helping me. " Naeun quickly get herself calm and composed.

" I shall take it as a compliment then. To thank you for your compliment, just ask for me if you need any help, I will be there. " Taemin let out a bright smile once again.

Somehow, Naeun feels that his bright smile is really captivating her heart. She can feel that he is really being sincere at what he had just offered, she feel that she just find someone that she can rely on when things aren't meant it supposed to be.

" Girl, you are getting red. " Taemin pointed out and put his hand on the girl's forehead.

" W-What are you doing ? " Naeun is blushing even harder as she mentally cursed herself for being so obvious.

" To make sure that you aren't unwell. " Taemin bluntly replied.

Naeun smiled at the little interaction as she is glad that Taemin doesn't realise that she is actually blushing. Little did she know that, Taemin has already figured it out long ago, he want the girl to know what she is blushing before rumours start spreading. Yet, he didn't want the girl to know that he knows, if not she will be awkward and uncomfortable. Taemin doesn't know why, he just feels like its his responsibility to take good care of the girl.

" Here, drink this. " Taemin retreat his hand and opened the zip of his bag to search for some kind of cooling drink and offered to Naeun.

" What is this ? " Naeun feels a bit disappointed that the interaction is so short but she mentally note to herself that she can't make it obvious.

" I am not sure but I drank this a few days before, it cools me down somehow. "

Naeun thanked Taemin and drink the liquid.

" Naeun yah~ " Taemin called out and Naeun is surprised by how Taemin is calling her.

" Y-Yeah ? " Naeun stopped drinking for a while and wait for the guy infront of her to continue.

" You are really naive. I mean, it's- " Taemin continued.

" Thanks for your drink once again. I shouldn't have take it. Here. " Naeun offered back the bottle to Taemin and left into the classroom, misinterpreting what Taemin meant.

" Wait Naeun ! " Taemin want to stop the girl but the girl has already went inside. Coincidentally, the lecturer came into the class and tons of students rushing in as well. 

" Geez. " He cursed as he can't help but to return his seat before people starts any rumour.

Soon, the class start, Naeun pay her fullest attention to the lecturer infront of her. Meanwhile, Taemin keep glancing at Naeun, wondering if the girl is still hurt.

What caught him surprise is that, it's his first time to see a girl so hardworking. He continue to stare at the girl from his seat however the lecturer noticed it and ask him to answer the question.

" Crap. " Taemin cursed again while he stood up, giving the lecturer a nonsensical answer.

The lecturer just sighed as she punished Taemin to stand outside of the classroom for the rest of the period.

Luckly, the period had ended and it's break time now.

" Yah , Taemin ! Is that a new kind of joke ? " A guy walked to Taemin and laughed at him.

" Nobody will knows you are a mute if you don't talk, Siwon. " Taemin fights back.

" Well well well, a kid trying to be tough huh? " The guy named Siwon shot him a deadly glare.

" If I am a kid, you will be a baby, . "

" Yah Lee Tae Min ! " Siwon throw a hard punch at Taemin's face until Taemin falls onto the ground.

" So you are digging your grave huh ? " Taemin quickly stood up and punched Siwon's face and kicked his ribcage.

" You piece of . " Siwon groaned while his hand holding onto his almost-broken ribcage.

" Say what ? " Taemin is about to charge forward but Key hold onto him while the rest of the students help Siwon up and send him to the hospital.

" Kid, I saw you have been looking at the transfer girl isn't it ? I wonder what if she is hurt ?  " Siwon whispered harshly at Taemin's ear and walked past him.

" You better not if not I will seriously kill you ! " Taemin shouted and wanting to hit Siwon but Key is holding him still with another guy.

" Taemin, relax ! " The guy who is holding onto Taemin with Key spoken.

" Onew hyung, I am fine. " Taemin replied while the guy named Onew nodded in relief.

 

 

 

During the break, Taemin was heading to the nearby washroom to wash up by himself as his other friends are eating at the canteen.

" You alright ? " Naeun asked while looking at Taemin's sore face.

" Yeah and I am sorry if I hurt you just now. I don't - " Taemin replied and started explained but Naeun cut him off.

" It's okay. "

" Wait let me talk finish ! What I meant was that, it's very dangerous for you, you may get hurt or something ! " Taemin finally explained what he wanted to say.

" Sorry for misinterpreting it. "

" It's alright. "

" Let me help you. "

" I am going into the boys toilet though. "

" Ohh... " Naeun realised that she is just infront of the boys toilet.

" You can still help me by giving me a kiss. "

 

Author's Note : TADANG