Mastermind Part 2 - Love.. ?

Magnet

" Ahhh, I am so full. I feel like I am going to explode. " Naeun whinned as she touches her bloated stomach, fulled with food. Well, thanks to Taemin cooking so much.

" That's a good thing. You are too skinny. " Taemin commented while looking at Naeun from head to toe. 

" Am I ? " 

" Yeah, look at the ant waist you got there. You need to be more chubby, I think you will look better though. "

" So shall I make myself more chubbier to meet your expectations ? " 

" Well, you can try. " Taemin teased as he feels that his phone is vibrating.

" Give me a moment. " Taemin excused himself for real this time round as he goes out of the room which Naeun is in.

His phone stated that it's his maternal uncle calling him, he finds it extremely strange as his uncle seldom calls him.

Nonetheless, the guy still swipe across his phone, answering the call.

" Hello, uncle ? " 

" Hello, Taemin ah. I have a news for you now and I need to meet you as soon as possible too. " Taemin can feel the urge and sadness in his uncle's tone and he finds it to be extremely odd and rare as he knows that his uncle isn't the type of person who will cry easily.

" Erm alright, what is the news about ? "

" I will tell you when I meet you, I will send you the address soon. "

" Okay, uncle. "

With that, both of them hanged up the call as Taemin make his way back to his room, updating Naeun about the sudden call.

" Taemin ah, I think you should really rush over there now. I can sense that its about something very important. Do you want me to come with you ? " Naeun asked as she is worried about Taemin.

" Hmm, I think it's okay since it's still raining. " Taemin looked at the weather through the window.

" Alright, be safe. "

" Yeah, i will. If you are bored, just treat it as your own house and do what you want to. Bye. " Taemin moves closer to Naeun, planting a light kiss on her lips as he leaves.

 

' I wonder what happened..? ' Both of them thinks the same thing and starts to get a little worried.

 

 

" Uncle ? " Taemin rushed to where his uncle is after arriving to where the address stated. Surprisingly, it takes him to a hospital.

" Finally, you have arrived. Now, I need you to be as calm as possible as I break the news to you. Promise ? " 

Taemin takes a deep breath, calming his pounding heart due to nervousness before nodding his head.

" Okay, Taemin. " His uncle takes a deep breath as well while controlling his tears from falling off his eyes as he continues.

" Your parents have suffered from an accident and it's now in the emergency room. "

" Wait, what ? How the heck.. ?! " Taemin enlarges both of his eyes, staring at his uncle in disbelief. He slaps himself hard on both side of his cheeks, hoping that it's all just a dream.

" This is complicated but when your parents are in US for overseas trip, they met a villain who has been aiming to defeat your parents long ago. This villain is not working alone, he has an accomplice. Both of them use underhand methods, such as betraying, taking your parent's kindness as a step and more to reach their ulterior motive. Soon after, your parents' company has been taken over by them. I don't know if I shall consider it as lucky or unlucky but your parents came back in Korea, trying to ask all of us for help and we tried our best. Not long after, your parents found evidence of their underhand methods and are ready to call the police but they met an accident. We suspect that it's the villain's plan to get your parents hurt... " Taemin's uncle explain the story, bit by bit, with her trembling voice.

Taemin's hands formed into fist, eyes are sore as they are filled with pain, regret and hatred. Painful, because he didn't know that his parents will encounter this as they are very kind people. Regret, because he didn't help out much in the past but instead, still being rebellious. Hatred, because he hate the villain so much that he feel like killing them now.

Taemin remain quiet for the next few seconds as he is trying to process the information he just heard in his head. He still can't believe that such things actually happened to his parents. He can't imagine how much emotional and physical pain is his parents suffering from. The company is his parents' hardwork, he knows that both of them worked so hard at it, just to give himself a better and luxurious life. He feel bad that he cannot prevent this from happening, he feel bad that he cannot prevent the fact that both of his dearest parents are lying on the bed in the emergency room of hospital.

" Taemin ah, I am sorry. It's my fault, if we were to follow your parents, this may not happen. " His uncle apologises as he wipe away the tears from his sore eyes. Taemin's mother is the only sister he has, as a pillar of strength ever since he was young when their parents left them.

" Uncle.. It's not your fault. It's the villain's fault. Tell me, who the heck he is. " Taemin shakes his head and ask his beloved uncle as he is the only who can give him details of the people who hurt his parents.

" The villain is, Choi Sung Hee and his accomplice is Son Han Jung. " 

" Choi Sung Hee.. Son Han Jung.. Son... Han.. Jung ? " Taemin seems to realise that the name is quite familiar.

" Yeah, Choi Sung Hee and Son Han Jung. Is there anything wrong, Taemin ? " 

" Nah, nothing. I am just making sure. Uncle, I have to go somewhere. Tell me when they are awake. " Taemin excused himself and left before his uncle can say anything.

 

 

' Son Han Jung.. Son Han Jung... Why does this name feels so familiar to me ? I think I heard of this name before somewhere.. Where is it ? Son... Han... Jung... Son... Han... Jung... Son... Han... Jung... Wait... Son Han Jung ?! Naeun's father ?! No, it can't be. I must have remember wrongly. Plus, if her father's name is really Son Han Jung, I am sure there are other people who's name is Son Han Jung as well. I shall call uncle again to get more information. '

Taemin barely fished out his phone from his pocket as he is busy driving on the road. He pressed his uncle's phone number in and wait for him to pick up.

" Taemin ? "

" Yeah it's me, uncle. About both of them, may i know their age and other details ? " 

" I will send you the details and picture of them now. "

" Thanks, uncle. " 

" Sure, be careful and don't do anything rush. "

" I promise. "

 

Soon after the short call, Taemin's phone vibrates again. This time, it's a multimedia message. Taemin takes the chance that the traffic light is in red colour, he unlocks his phone and check the details. After reading the first, he scrolls down a bit more and the word " petrified " is written all over his face.

" Son Han Jung. 
 Gender : Male
 Age : 47
 Spouse : Lee Na Kyu.
 Daughter : Son Na Eun. "

Not only that, the picture shows Naeun's dad.

" Beeeppp Beeeppp.. " Taemin can hear the cars from behind are rushing him as he comes back to the reality. He steps on the pedal hard, making the car to go extremely fast.

" WHYYYYYYYYYY ?!!!! WHY MUST IT BE HIM ?! TO THINK THAT I THINK HE IS A GOOD FATHER, A GOOD HUSBAND AND A GOOD FATHER-IN-LAW.. HE ACTUALLY DID SUCH DESPICABLE ACT TO MY PARENTS... GOD.. WHY ?! " Taemin's tears start to flow like a water fountain, wail loudly as he can literally feel the pain in him. It's so painful that no words can describe the feeling. Slowly, the tears starts to decrease the level of Taemin's vision as it make the view blur. Yet, Taemin only focuses on driving fast. 

" Boommm ! " His car screeched before it met with a tree. 

 

 

Author's Note : Wrote this with a heavy heart. I know fellow Taeun shippers wouldn't want to see this side of Taemin nor you guys want to see the sad part of Taeun. But, this is how this story is planned. Well, for every story has it's and sequence of events right ? To make the story more interesting. So.. if you feel sad, DON'T BE. THIS IS JUST A PART OF THE STORY, YEAH ? Please stay at your "seat" while I will lead this "roller coaster". Thank you. PEACEEEE