Bickering

Magnet

' Where the heck do I hide myself now ? ' Taemin frantically glance across Naeun's room and found nothing but his girlfriend sleeping soundly.

' Such a beautiful angel ' He smiled at the sight as his perfect girl is still in her dreamland.

" Naeun ? Time for breakfast ! " The familar voice is still ringing across the whole house.

Naeun stretched both of her arms leisurely and rubbed her eyes to get a clearer vision.

" Good morning, baby. " Naeun greeted and smiled at her boyfriend warmly while the lad just keeps thinking of a solution and as a result, he ignored his girl. Naeun stared at the guy infront of him, as though he is a weirdo.

' Why does he looks so nervous ? ' Naeun unknowingly scratched her head.

' Opps. Is he going to tease me again ? ' The girl reminded of the terrible experience the day before.

Weird enough, the guy is still in his trains of thoughts.

" Hey ! " The girl exclaimed for his attention.

" Naeun ? Naeun ? Is there something wrong ? " Her mum is still outside the room as Naeun forgot to reply her mum. What an obedient girl.

Finally, after registering everything in his brain, he nudged Naeun to reply that everything is okay.

The poor girl is still slightly annoyed at how her jerk boyfriend ignored her but still, obliged.

" Oh mum , I am fine ! I just sleeptalked just now, that's all. "

" Alright, glad to hear that. Breakfast is already ready ! Get ready to come out while I will call Taemin ! "

" Mrs Son ! It's okay I have already wake up long ago and I am in Naeun's room already. " Taemin immediately explained his lie to his future mother-in-law.

" You are already in her room ?! "

" Yeah ! Because there are lots of things untaught yet ! So, I came here early to continue but then, Naeun is still too sleepy so I ask her to sleep for a while more. " Taemin continue with his story.

' Such a big fat liar. ' Beside him, is Naeun who is shaking her head hopelessly.

" I see. Since both of you are already awake, feel free to come out and have your breakfast anytime ! "

" Sure ! " Taemin replied enthusiastically.

" Seriously.. " Naeun stare at Taemin from up to down and vice-versa.

" I am so sorry, my baby princess. It's my fault for lying to you but this is a white lie ! " Taemin placed both of his hands on the girl's shoulders, slightly massaging it.

" How is this a white lie ? " Even though the massage indeed is comfortable and feels good, she still remain pissed.

" It is ! If not, I will be unable to sleep with you and I may die. "

" Such a lame excuse from a big fat liar plus ert. "

" I promise I won't do this again. Please forgive me. "

" Alright I will forgive you for this. "

However, there's no slight difference of her attitude before and after as there is still cold aura around her.

" What 's wrong ? " Taemin is oblivious about the other thing that make the girl pissed off since he is so into creating a storyline.

" You don't know ? There's another thing that you did wrong. " That question definitely make Naeun more pissed.

" What is it ? " The guy still have cheeks to ask such a question. As expected, the girl doesn't even bother to answer to him.

 

 

 

Both of them are standing at the door exit at the same time, but due to the crampness, only one of them is able to get through.

Taemin sensed that the girl's behaviour still remains the same so he just stand aside and make way for his princess. Naeun didn't said anything and act as though it's only right for him to make way. Well, since the guy deserves it.

As Taemin thought that Naeun will at least thanked him or show appreciation but apparently, she didn't, causing the guy to make an ultra ugly sad face.

" Ouch ! " Taemin carelessly bumped his head onto the wall as he was thinking what he should do to make the girl forgive him.

Again, Naeun didn't even flinch.

' What's that sound ? He fall down ? He bumped into something ? Is he alright... ?  Shall I turned around at the very least ? Nope, I shouldn't . Serves him right. ' The girl continues walking.

" Naeun... " Taemin let out a sigh and suddenly, he recalled what had happened.

Luckily, Mrs Son didn't see it if not she is going to think that there's something between the two.

" Mr L- Taemin, here.  " Mrs Son is still not familarize with it.

" Thanks. " Taemin thanked.

" Oh ! I heard a loud sound just now, did something happened ? "

" Nope, nothing had happened. "

" Hmmm.. but your forehead is kind of swelling... " Mrs Son pointed out which of course, gains Naeun's attention.

" I got this a few days ago. " Taemin just came out with an excuse.

The girl stare at the wound worriedly. Then, she saw Taemin is smiling. Since Mr Son had left to the kitchen from the dinning table where both of them are, it's fine to speak informally.

" Why are you smiling ? Doesn't it hurt ? " Naeun refrain from, moving her hand towards the jerk's forehead to see if it's alright.

" I smiled because you were looking at me, worried for me. I smiled because I get your attention and as well as I realised what I have done wrong. Those reasons are enough for me to not feel the physical pain. Also, I can withstand physical pain but not emotional pain, which means I can't take it when you don't care me. But, it's my fault for ignoring you first.. I am sorry. I was thinking hard to find - "

" Finally, you have realised it. You are such an idiot. How can you get yourself hurt, when you are just coming out from the room ? Come, let me see your injury. "

" Yes, I am an idiot but loving you makes me a genius. "

" Cheesy. "

" Ouch ouch ! "

" Does it hurt ? "

 

 

Yet, both of them didn't know that Mrs Son had heard everything.

 

Author's Note : Next chapter will be longer as there are new character and a bit more complicated. Also, keyxeunji shipper, next chapter will be a treat. Warning : You may keep asking why, wtf, how, nooo~ ( Well, at least for me if I am a reader LOL )

BYE