Polygon

Magnet

' What did I just heard.. They are a couple ?! ' After registering everything into her head, Mrs Son blocks with her two hands from gasping.

' This brat, do you two freaking want to die ? ' Mrs Son still can't believe that both of the young adults had just lied to her all the while. Just as she is about to explode and confront the two liars, her husband returns home just at the right time.

" Hi Naeun ! Hi Taemin ! " Mr Son greeted as he closed the door behind him while the two young adults just greeted him back quickly. It may seems they are very lucky as Mr Son was too busy with the door and the two of them manage to recover their posture. Little did they know that, the middle-aged man infront of them is very supportive towards both of them but the middle-aged woman behind them isn't. The worst is , they kept 'well' as a secret for Mr Son but not Mrs Son.

Mrs Son had decided to discuss this matter with her husband first as she tries to force a smile to welcome her husband. At the same time, Naeun sensed that.

" Good morning, my wife. "

" Good morning, my husband. I have something very urgent to tell you. "

" What is it ? " With that, both adults are walking towards their own room.

This only makes Naeun confirming to her instincts that something is weird.

" Naeun ? Naeun ? " Taemin raised his left hand close to Naeun's face and move up and down.

" Y-Yeah ? " Good for Taemin, the girl isn't like him, so into her thoughts.

" What were you thinking ? You seems to be so into it. Are you cheating on me ?! "

" Of course not, you jerk. Why would I even cheat on you ? Tsk.. "

" Alright alright, I am so sorry. I was just kidding, you don't need to call me a jerk.. "

" I need to because you are. " Naeun gave her best smile, mocking the poor guy.

" Alright, you win. " Taemin sulked while the girl's hand immediately make a peace sign and " Yeah~~~~~ " came out, making Taemin even more sad.

" So... what were you thinking about ? " Taemin recalled what he want to ask from the start.

" Hmm nothing much actually. I just find that my mum's is getting a bit weird. "

" What an unfillal daughter calling her own mum weird. "

" Jerk. " Naeun slightly kicked the guy infront of her under the table.

" Chill chill. I don't want to get bruises on every part of my body ! But... why do you think that way ? "

" Well, I can see that my mum is forcing a smile... and both of them discussing something at somewhere else makes me feel a bit suspicious.. See ! It's all your fault ! Now, I think my mum knows that we were lying argh... " Naeun pointed at Taemin as though Taemin is a crime offender. Apparently, Taemin finds it very cute. Since, he's in love with the "police" infront of him anyway. Of course, the guy laughed at the girl's cuteness which makes Naeun feel offended in some ways.

" Why are you laughing about ? " Naeun crossed her arm while leaned back on her chair, just like a police officer.

" You can call me a lunatic if you want to but, I find that you are really very cute. "

" I shall take that as a compliment then. " Naeun hissed.

" It is a compliment ! Alright alright, I shouldn't laugh when you are being so serious. Sorry baby. "

" I am not your baby. "

" Yeah right, because in the future we are going to have lots of babies so you couldn't be my baby as that will be . Since we are at this topic right now, how many babies do you want, my princess ? Personally, I think half a dozen will be good. No no, just make it to a soccer team ! I am pretty good at soccer though. " Taemin with his cheeky smile once again as Naeun just sighed and shook her head as she can't believe she have such a ertic boyfriend.

" If you aren't going to say anything then.. I think you agree to me ? Yes ! My Naeun wants to make babies with- " Taemin qucikly finished the important part.

" If you can persuade my parents first... th-then we will... "

" We will have ? I -I me- Ouch ! " This time, Naeun kicked really hard.

Then, here we go again, ertic jerk trying to get his princess forgiving him. Well well well, it will be good if Taemin stop being so ertic. Sadly, " A leopard will never changes its spots. " Poor Naeun.

 

 

After a day of bickering, kicking, laughing, teasing, apologising and cuddling, it's time for both of them to say goodbye for the day.

" Goodbye, Naeun. "

" Goodbye, Taemin. "

The guy seize the opportunity and move closer to the girl as he made sure nobody is watching them and kissed the girl on the cheek, forhead and of course, lips. The kiss on the lips is very long as though they had stayed that position for a whole hour. Both of them treasure this moment as they know that the earliest that they will meet is the next day.

Taemin slowly break the kiss and hugged Naeun before he leaves.

" You are crushing me ! " Naeun isn't even joking as the guy really hugs her very tightly.

" Shhhhhh. Let me just hug you for another 10 seconds. "

" Alright alright, be careful and you better get going. "

" Goodbye and goodnight for real, my princess. "

" Goodbye and goodnight to you too, my prince. " As usual, Taemin with his cheeky smile before he left.

 

Next Day.

A tall young man with his fringe combed upwards and a tidy uniform is walking towards some school, just not too far away as he can already see the school. He raised up his arm a little and check the watch around his wrist, stating the right timing that he wanted. He continues making his way to the school just within his reach. Judging by his uniform, he is definitely not a student from that particular school. It's also not a foreign school for him as he knows someone close inside. Not just one but two and soon he will get to interact with another guy who is the main target of his whole plan.

He is standing just infront of the school. He knows that within a couple of minutes, he will be able to see a couple walking by.

He remembers everything that had happened in the past and of course he remembers everything everything that he need to do and he must do it because it's the only way for him to repay his saviour.

As expected, he turned around and saw a couple walking towards the school, happily chit-chating.

He smirked at the sight as he knows that, this couple will not be so happy soon. To make sure that he got the right person, he checked the nametag of both of them.

" Lee Tae Min. Son Na Eun. " The guy smirked again as he had just confirmed his target.

 

 

" Gooooooodddd morrrrninggggggg, Teeeeaaaacheerrrrrrr ~ "

" Gooooooodddddd morrrrningggggggg, Stuuudenttttssssss ~ " The teacher follows the students which all of them laughed.

" Alright, all of you may sit. Today, I am going to introduce you a new student. His name is Kim Myung Soo, you guys can call him L. Well, he is still wearing his former uniform is because it's a very sudden transfer and he had not yet get our uniform. As you guys know that, our vendor isn't here everyday. So yeah, all you please welcome him. "

All the students in the class just lazily clapped, except for Naeun of course.

" Alright, since it's been quite a while that you guys had changes seats, we will have another round right now. "

Some of the students are shocked at the sudden adjustment of seats while some of them just hopes that he or she will be able to get to sit with someone they like. That goes for Taemin for sure.

" Okay. First up, L please get to sit with Naeun. "

' What the actual F is going on... ' Taemin cursed inside his mind.

" Taemin and Onew, please sit behind Naeun and L. "

" Key and Eunji behind them."

While a certain guy is cursing at the teacher, another guy is being grateful to the teacher.

' Oh yes ! I love you teacher ! ' Key quickly packed his stuff and move behind Taemin.

" Jonghyun and Chorong behind them. Alright, that's it for the time being. Behave or you will know what happen. " The teacher finished her arrangement and continue with teaching.

' Damn, I hope the teacher changes my seat  ! God, so near yet so far. ' Taemin thought to himself as he knows that pair work are the most, even more than individual work.

 

An hour passed, Taemin is still trying to figure out how does he get the teacher to change his seat while both Key and Eunji still remains silent. It's not that Key doesn't want to talk to the girl but whenever he feels like striking a conversation with the girl beside him, he just feels awkward and weird as he recalls what had happened last Friday. He is also scared that the girl will ignore him.

" Hi there. " Still, Key did not gave up but what he had expected from the girl, really become a reality. The girl did ignored the poor guy.

Even though there is pair work, Eunji remains cold towards Key which caused Key to frowned again and again.

On another hand, both Naeun and L talked really well and are very friendly towards each other. As Naeun recognise the school uniform that L is wearing is actually from her former school, it make both of them really comfortable and lots of new topics to talk about.

Soon, school ended. Almost everyone was cheering but obviously not for Key and Taemin.

" Thanks Naeun. It's really a pleasure to have you as my partner. Without your help, I wouldn't be able to familarise with this new environment so easily. I am truely grateful about that. " L bowed politely.

" It's a great pleasure for me as well. " Naeun smiled as she hopes that Taemin will not overhear their conversation but still, it's impossible as Taemin is just right behind her.

" Oh by the way, do you hear anything about me before ? "

" I erm.. " Finally, Naeun recalled what Bomi had said to her that there's this Kim Myung Soo guy liking her, who is the guy talking to her now.

" Guess you did. I really meant what I said and I hope you gave me a chance. I will wait for you. Bye, Naeun. "

" Bye, L.. "

" What chance is he talking about ? " Taemin immediately asked Naeun as soon as L left.

 

 

" Everything's going alright. Just as I planned. " The same guy who he had his fringe combed up, is sending a message to someone.

 

 

" Hey ! Why are you avoiding me ? " Key called out.

" I didn't avoid you ! " The girl who he is calling, denies.

" Look, you are still walking so fast away from me. If you aren't, then can we talk ? "

" I - I am busy. " Key reached out to the girl's wrist and pull her against himself, wrapping his arms around the girl.

" Eunji, I really miss you a lot even though, we had just met last Friday. I do not know why am I acting like this because this is definitely not the old me. But ever since I had know about you, I had met you, my world changes. You may find that it's disgusting or I am joking but I don't care if you find it disgusting and I meant every single thing I said. I know you are thinking that I am gay but I am definitely not because I had already fell in love with someone, who is the girl who I am backhugging. I love you, Eunji. "

 

Author's Note : 2.1K WORDS YEAHHHHH THIS IS THE LONGEST UPDATE HAHAHAHA KYAAAAAAAAAAAA BYE.