Because it's you

Magnet

" Naeun ah ~ how do you do this ? " Taemin asked while using his index finger, pointing at the screen of his laptop.

" You just have to do this. " Naeun demostrating using her current laptop.

" I don't get it still. " Taemin asked once again, maintaining his cheeky smile. Apparently, this assignment is about designing your own product and Taemin wants to add in something but then he is not good enough in his art. Of course, that fact makes him more happy as he realise that Naeun will have to hold his hands to get it done perfectly.

Unfortunately for Taemin, Naeun had sensed that something is fishy so she just ignore the guy.

" Hey... Help me.. " 

" Just add in other designs. The one you did previously is better though. "

" Is it ? However, I think that the previous one isn't that good though. "

" Alright then. " Naeun eyed Taemin in 45 degrees while Taemin just giving her the brightest smile ever.

The girl then moves closer towards Taemin, putting her hand over the guy's hand, letting their hands overlapping. Almost immediately, Taemin is showing his cheeky smile once again.

" All you have to do is just like that. " Naeun guides Taemin's hand to operate the mouse, moving the cursor from left to right, up to down and vice-versa.

" Naeun ah ~ "

" Yeah ? "

" I am hungry, let's go to eat something, shall we ? "

" We only just started with the assignment ! "

" But I am so so so hungry... " Taemin pouted while Naeun just sighed at how lazy her boyfriend is. Well, they are totally different from each other which makes the other fills up one's cons. This is also the reason that they are together because, different poles attracts.

" Follow me. " Taemin stood up and leads Naeun to the kitchen.

 

" What will you want to eat ? Chef Lee will cook whatever you want to eat, only for you. " Taemin asked as he is full with confidence, fixing his cooking apron but too bad, he is not as flexible as he seems.

" Stupid. " Naeun moves towards Taemin, places her hands on the apron, helping him to tie a knot.

" Thank you, my lil clever princess. " Taemin thanked her as he gesture to the seats.

" Are you sure you know how to cook when you can't even tie a knot properly ? " Naeun looked at him suspiciously while sitting on the chair.

" Yeah of course. You will be amazed by how good your fiance can cook and you should be blessed about that. " 

" My fiance ? Who is my fiance ? Why must I be blessed about that when I don't even know who he is ? " Naeun asked with her big rounded eyes with open, faking innocence.

" Well, you know it the best so I ain't going to tell you about that. So, what do you want to eat ? "

" Ishhk. Hmmm, black pepper steak with mac and cheese and coleslaw as side dishes. " Naeun was placing her chins on top of her palm while thinking and pointed upwards as she thought of what to eat.

" You eat coleslaw ?! " Apparently, Taemin doesn't really like coleslaw. Actually, he doesn't like vegetables.

" Yeah, why ? You hate it ? " 

" Hmm not really.. "

" I guess you must dislike vegetables quite a lot. How can you dislike it when it's so nice and healthy for your body ? " Naeun tsked while shook her head.

" It's not even nice ! "

" No wonder, you don't have six packs. "

" Hey ! Yeah it's correct that I don't have six packs but at least I still got some abs and muscles. " Taemin pulled up his shirt, revealing his brown chocolate abs. Not to the extent of 6 pack but its hot enough for Naeun to be crazy about.

" DONT SHOW ME THAT. " Naeun covering her face with both of her hands, but she deliberately didn't stick the fingers together so she can peek at it.

" You don't need to peek at it and you don't have to be shy. This belongs to you, forever. " However, Taemin caught Naeun. 

" EWW THAT SOUNDS GROSS AND WRONG. " Naeun is still too hyper and agitated.

" It's you who thinks that way, my honey. " 

" I am hearing nothing. I am seeing nothing. " The girl puts down both of her hands as she turns to her right in an angle of 45 degrees, staring at the celling.

All she hears before the noises of water splashing down onto the frying pan is Taemin's laughter which makes her smile. As she continues to stare at the celling, she admires and explore more of the patterns on the wall and the floor tiles. It's her first time visiting Taemin's house and she is so captivated by the beauty of the house. Not just a very grand house but the interior design is a piece of art. 

She then divert her attention back to the man who is cooking. The back of the man she loves is like a top-notch model, not too wide but just perfect for her. To add on, Taemin is wearing a white and grey checkered top but that pattern is only visible if you are to see it infront as the back is just white. From the point of Naeun's view, Taemin looks like a prince who is cooking for her. She smile brightly as she is glad that this man loves her just how much she loves him. 

 

After a good 15minutes of staring at her man, Taemin is finally done with the dish. 

" Tadah ~ " Taemin turned around as he carries the huge plate in his hands, walking towards where Naeun is sitting.

" Be careful. " 

" Rest assured when I am doing things." Just after he is done with his sentence, he tripped a bit. Thank goodness, he didn't fall and manage to save the food.

" Such a clumsy potato. " Naeun commented as she helps Taemin to put the dish.

" Why is the plate so huge ? " Naeun asked while staring at the gigantic plate infront of her.

" We are sharing it, remember ? "

" I didn't say I want to share with you. " 

" Too bad, you must share with me. " Taemin grabbed both of the utensils, the only utensils on the table.

" Where is the other utensils being put at ? " Naeun is about to stand up but Taemin lied to her with " I only have these two utensils in my whole entire house. "

" Are you serious ? " 

" Of course ! " Taemin continues with his lie while innocent Naeun just believe him.

" Come on, they said that sharing is caring. " Taemin continued.

" They also said that hitting someone represents that he or she loves that someone too. " Naeun fights back with a small kick on Taemin's shin.

" Ouch ! " 

" Serve you right. " 

" What did I do ? " Taemin thought that Naeun have finds out that he is lying about the utensils but nope.. 

" How can you just eat it by yourself ? You are suppose to feed me. " 

With that, both of them share turns to feed each other.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : TADAH I JUST REALISED THAT I DIDN'T PUT PHOTOS IN SOME CHAPTERS OMG. BUT IT OKAY. U GUYS CAN FEEL THE LOVE RIGHT. AND THE STORY RIGHT

 

BYE