Love love love

Magnet

The action that Naeun has deepen the kiss send shivers down Taemin's spine, not that he feel that something is creepy but he is too shocked that the girl have actually did this. It's beyond his imagination, he never thought of that before. Meanwhile for Naeun, she finds it embarassing as she did that action that she too, has not thought of it before. However, the embarassment does not add on because Taemin reacts to it well.

Taemin bit Naeun's lower lip slightly and Naeun accepts the invitation by opening , allowing the guy's tongue to enter hers. Taemin explore not too fast or rough as they have never been in this situation before, he is afraid that he may frighten Naeun if he do it the other way. Somehow, Naeun is not only shy but she is a bit excited about it. Oh well.

Both of their tongues are fighting for dominance, with the saliva mixed and tasting each other's tongue. The scene can get hotter but Taemin controls his raging hormones successfully. He can feel that Naeun is still very shy and conservative about it and he doesn't want to ruin her. Slowly, their tongue separate from each other, as well as their lips. 

Taemin caress the girl's long and silky hair and plant mooches on her forehead, nose, cheeks and lips. The girl smile at his cute way of planting kisses as the guy grasp the bed sheet and pulls himself up and off the bed. 

" I need to answer a call. " Taemin said as he takes out his phone from his pocket.

" Yeap sure. " Naeun replied, feeling slightly disappointed at his departure.

Taemin turned around as he smirked at his plan wondering what will the reaction be.

 

 

Taemin carefully takes out the luxurious gift box and a banquet of roses from the desk and tip toed to his own room. He breathes in and out, trying to calm his pounding heart as he is so nervous that he is literally shaking. After drinking some water and checking how he look, he puts the white luxurious gift box in his pocket while putting the banquet of roses behind his back and is now standing behind the door. He smiled at the sight of Naeun as he peeked through the tiny hole between the doors. He pushed the door and stepped inside while started to sing a song.

" If you wander off too far, my love will get you home.
If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Girl, my love will get you home ~ "

" Miss Son Na Eun, it's been 1 month ever since we have met for the first time. That day was raining and I was still ranting about the sudden rain because it makes me a bit drenched. That was exactly when I saw a girl not too close and not too far away. That girl was frantically trying to run to the shelter but then, the girl tripped and I was very glad that I am able to prevent the fall. They said that it's impossible to fall in love at first sight. I have never thought that, that's possible too until I met the girl who is you, Son Na Eun. You make my heart pounds so fast by your soft and soothing voice, it makes me want to protect you so much. Your nerd spectacles didn't help you much but it gives off a feeling that you are really serious in work and it makes me focus more on your beautiful brown eyes. 

Just as I have sang the song, I mean every single word of it. Though my love may not help you in everything but I will try my best to give you everything. My love will give you sense of security, love, care and concern, just like a home. I will always be there for you, praying for you, hoping the best for you. Thank you for appearing in my life. I love you. " Taemin expressed as he reveal the banquet of roses which he have been hiding for quite a while and give to Naeun.

The girl is so shocked. She thought that she was the only one who remembers that today it's exactly 30 days that they have met because the guy shows that he forgets all about it. She even keep hesitating if she shall wear this dress as she is afraid that the guy will not remember but it's the totally opposite. Though Taemin didn't wear full formal, he still looks smart in his current outfit as he remembers.

Seeing how shocked his princess is, he seize the chance to take out his gift box out from his pocket. Going nearer towards her, he opens the box and a diamond ring appears. 

" This ring represents eternity of our love, our relationship. Nothing will tear us apart. Are you willing to stay by my side ? " Taemin kneeled down with his left leg.

" Of course I do ! I love you so much. " Naeun started to burst out in tears. She can totally feel the sincerity and love of Taemin . She feels that this moment in the best in her life. 

Taemin smiled at the answer but frowned immediately as he saw the tears on the girl's face. 

" Baby, don't cry. Your tears are very precious and it hurts me to see you cry. Come on, stop crying and smile. " Taemin wipped of the tears away from her face with his fingers as he hushs the girl. 

" Thank you so much and I love you so much. " Naeun stops her crying as she wraps her arms around Taemin's neck, pushing him closer towards her. 

 

 

Author's Note : ANOTHER SHORT YET I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS SWEET AS POSSIBLE CHAPTER. WELL, THEY SAID SHORT IS SWEET SO I AM TRYING TO MAKE IT SWEET SO IT'S SWEETER ? LOL IN SOME SENSE. Anyway, I am not going to put the title as " mastermind " because this chapter didn't talk anything about that and I will change the title in the last chapter too. Well, just hang on a bit more and i will expose the mastermind at one go very soon. Well for now, let's just enjoy our lovely dovey TAEUN's moments. PEACE OUT. SEE YOU GUYS VERY SOON.