Love ?

Magnet

" But he's trying to haress you ! " Taemin divert his attention and looked straight into Naeun's eyes with an anxious expression. It is Naeun's first time to feel that someone is really protecting her and she can feel Taemin's sincerity in every word he promised and said to her.

" Taemin ah, let's just move first alright ? I will pack this up. " Naeun continue to persuade Taemin while holding her dish, heading towards the store owner.

" You better count yourself lucky today. " Taemin throw a deadly glare and left to help Naeun.

" Let's see how you can protect someone when you don't even know how to protect yourself, kid. " Siwon mumbled under his breath while eyeing at Taemin's back.

 

" Sorry, may you please pack this up ? " Naeun asked while looking at the store owner apologetically, sorry for the inconvenience.

" It's okay. " The store owner smiled warmly.

Just as Naeun want to thank the store owner, someone else beat her first.

" Thank you. " Taemin thanked and slightly bowed.

Naeun just smiled to herself and play with her fingers while waiting for the food to be packed.

" You seems to be bored. I don't know if this will make you laugh but please don't blame me for not making you laugh. " Taemin suggested while Naeun just look up to Taemin, having eye contact successfully for the very first time.

Seeing how Naeun is waiting for him, Taemin make a funny expression without delaying even a single second.

Naeun burst out in laughter while still covering with her hand only cause Taemin to smile without knowing. All he can thought of is one word, " cute ".

" Here you go. " The store owner passed the packed food back to Naeun and continue, " So this is why you were smiled by yourself just now ? "

" What ? " Both of them asked in unison which the store owner only smiled and do other things.

 

" Where do you want to go ? " Taemin asked while walking beside Naeun.

" I am not sure.. " Naeun replied. The two are now walking towards a corner of the school after leaving the cafeteria.

" Let's go in ? " Taemin suggested while staring at their own classroom.

" Is it okay to eat here ? " Naeun asked to make sure she didn't rebel any of the school rules for her first day.

However, Taemin just ignored her and goes behind her. " Sit down. " Taemin slightly pushed Naeun down to the chair which cause Naeun to be worried.

" Don't be worried. You are going to be fine, as long as I am by your side. " Taemin reassured her, still behind her.

" Thank you. "

" Save the formalities. "

" Nope, it's neccessary to. "

" Then I am so sorry, it's all because of me. " Taemin apologised while slightly wrap his arm around Naeun's waist.

Naeun is shocked by the sudden skinship which both of them shared and her heart is beating as fast as a rocket again.

" You must be very afraid just now right ? It's all my fault. Today is your first day yet so many things came crashing down on you. I hope this can at least make you feel better. " Taemin tighten the backhug and his face is close to Naeun. The girl can feel hot breath come in contact with her neck and shoulders.

" Everything is going to be alright. " Taemin let go of his arms and pat Naeun's head.

" Oh yeah, you were smiling by yourself just now ? " Taemin suddenly remembered what the store owner had said.

Naeun who is still stunned by the sudden skinship is still staring at the space infront of her.

" Naeun ? Naeun yah ? "

" Ah yeah ? You were calling me ? "

" Yeah, I was asking if the store owner is speaking the truth. "

" What ? "

" The store owner said you were smiling by yourself just now. "

" Me ? Of course not ! I think the store owner had made some mistakes. You know, a lot of girls looks almost the same as me. " Naeun quickly denied.

" Really ? But I don't think a lot of girls looks the same as you. You are prettier but you will look really fabulous without the nerdy glasses. " Taemin bluntly expressed his mind while pointing at Naeun's glasses.

" Geez. "

" Come, let's take it off. " Taemin trying to take off Naeun's glasses.

" What are you doing ? "

" I want to see you without your glasses. "

" Aish, stop ! Yah ! LEE TAE MIN ! " Naeun exclaimed when she saw her glasses is already in Taemin's hand.

" Wow. " Taemin gasped while looking at Naeun's flawless face.

" See ? I am not that pretty. "

" Yes you are not that pretty because I have underestimated your beauty. " Taemin explained while still staring at Naeun's beautiful face. He doesn't know why but he is so immersed with her beauty and forgets that he may sound a little ertic right now.

Naeun smiled at Taemin's compliment but soon, she realise that it's not appropriate for the current posture they are in right now because their faces are that close once again so she pushed Taemin away slightly.

" Opps sorry sorry sorry ! " Taemin is busy with apologising.

" It's okay. " Naeun gave him a smile.

" Oh did I heard you calling me , " Taemin " ? "

" Uh huh.. " Naeun nodded then realised that she had already pronounced Taemin's name faster than she have expected, accurately.

" Good that I don't need to hear you calling me " umbrella guy " anymore. " Taemin joked playfully while Naeun giggled with him.

" You are so cute, it will be good if I have you as my younger sister. " Taemin smiled once again yet Naeun feels slightly disappointed.

 

 

Soon after, the lessons had resumed and the last bell had rang, stating that school had ended for the day. Almost all of the students stretch their aching muscles while some of the students immediately takes out their phone, ready for their next program of the day. Except for one student, which is none other than Son Na Eun who is still busying copy down the notes from the board.

Once in a blue moon, Taemin is also copying down the notes diligently.

" Yah, Taemin. What are you doing ? " Key looked at Taemin suspiciously.

" Copying down the notes. "

" You ? Copying down the notes ? Then I will be the most intelligent person in the world. " Key hissed.

Taemin frantically, puts a finger on his lips, signalling Key to be quiet.

" Ahhh, I see. " Key immediately figure out what Taemin is trying to up to and head towards the door. Before leaving, Taemin saw Key giving a wink to Naeun which cause Taemin almost shouting at him. Thankfully for Taemin, the girl didn't notice anything and is still copying down the notes.

A few minutes had passed, both of them have copied down all of the notes and left the classroom together.

" You are so diligent. " Taemin complimented.

" You too . " Naeun smiled.

Taemin mentally praised himself for being clever, in that sense.

It seems like time pass extremely fast even though they are walking ultra slowly whenever the two are beside each other, they are already at the school gate.

" See you. "

" See you too. "

 

 

 

Naeun is now staring at the ceiling of her bedroom while lying down on the bed, rewinding everything which had happened today.

" You are so cute, it will be good if I have you as my younger sister. "  Naeun thought of it again and feels disappointed. She grabbed her phone beside her and called Bomi.

" Bomi yah~ Is it possible to fall in love with someone in the first meeting ? "

 

Author's Note : Tadang, is it long enough ? I don't really think so though..