Unbelievable

Magnet

" ert. " Naeun just mumbled under her breath.

" Did you just called me a ert ? " Taemin eyed the girl with "unbelievable" all written on his face.

" I didn't. " Naeun denied while just look at the other direction.

" I don't believe you. " Taemin move closer to Naeun, cupped her cheeks which cause her to face him and his face move even more closer to her, leaving only inches between the two.

" Tell me the truth while looking at my eyes. " Taemin smiled warmly, encouraging the girl to as he found out that the girl didn't have that habit to look into people's eyes while talking.

At this time, both of them feels incredibly nervous as they are that close to each other. Yet, Taemin is still waiting for Naeun's response which Naeun replied soon after.

" You ert. "

" Do you want to see the more erted side of me ? " Taemin smirked and move even closer to Naeun. Now, the distance is so dangerous that even a slight movement will cause both of their lips to meet.

Naeun can feel that her heart is thumping so fast yet she doesn't know why. She has never feel that way before. She had always no interest in any guy because she feels that she shouldn't waste her time on something that eventually will turn into nothing and get hurt in the end.

' Why am I feeling this way ? Get hold of yourself, Son Na Eun. ' Naeun is trying to keep herself calm.

Just then, Taemin whisper something into Naeun's ear and walked away with his heart still beating fast. He slightly slapped his face with both of his hands and head towards the boys toilet infront of him to wash up her injuries and also to clear his mind.

' Lee Tae Min, what the heck is wrong with you ? How can you even think of that..? Lee Tae Min, you are really a big ert.. By any chance, I like her ? '  Taemin stare at the mirror, showing himself and just shaked his head while just splash a puddle of water on his injury.

" Ouch ! " Taemin grunted due to the sharp pain. He then realise something, it's his first time being so worried of a girl and its also the first time that he feels like protecting a girl.

 

 

Naeun walked to the cafeteria while looking at the menu as she is queueing.

" Be careful alright ? The guy called Siwon may cause you trouble and the other kids as well. Don't be afraid, you have me by your side. "

Naeun smiled like an idiot unknowningly as she thought of the warm words from Taemin.

" Miss ? "

" Yeah ? " Naeun quickly replied once she realise it's already her turn.

" Oh erm, ermm.... seafood spaghetti please. " Naeun just ordered whatever she wanted to eat. Thankfully, the store do sell it.

Soon after, the dish has already been done and Naeun gladly pass her money to the owner.

" You must be thinking of something really joyful that makes you smile like you are in love. Such a pretty girl, it's a pity that my son didn't meet you first. " The owner commented while smiling.

" W-What ? " Naeun arched one of her eyebrows while just stare at the owner and smiled.

Just as the girl wanted to make her way to a seat not far away, she saw a unfriendly yet familar guy.

" Well well well , isn't this the newly transfered student ? " The guy said while smirking.

Naeun decided to ignore him and continue to walk to her seat but someone is grabbing her wrist. She immediately turned around and found that the guy is now holding onto her now. She tried all her might to break free but to no avail as the guy is way too strong as compared to her.

" Let go of me. "

" Hmm, I am wondering where is your knight ? Oh no, I mean a childish kid who can't even protect himself. Do you have any idea where he is ? "

" Let go of her. "

Naeun looked up and saw Taemin is right beside of her now. She is relieved that he is here and indeed, he is a man of his words.

" What if I don't ? "

" I think you are tired of living huh , Siwon ? "

" Bring it on then . "

" You this little punk.. " Taemin clenched his fist, ready to hit Siwon but he suddenly feel a soft and warm arm around his arm, urging him to leave.

" Taemin ah, let's go. "

 

Author's Note : LALALALA