Star

Magnet

" You are asking me what the heck is wrong with me ? When you are talking to some other guy ? The worst is, that guy is interested in you. I am your boyfriend, how am I suppose to not feel angry ? "

" We are just talking to each other like how friends normally talk ! There's nothing between us ! I can't believe that you dont trust me, Taemin ah. "

" I am just worried about you. He doesn't seems to be a simple person. I am scared that you got hurt.. "

" I know that you are worried about me.. but you can just tell me you know.. ? You dont need to be angry.. " Naeun pouted.

" I am sorry. I must have scare you a little right ? " Taemin looked down.

" It's okay. Just promise me that you will trust me and be with me forever. That will be enough. " Naeun offered a pinky swear.

" I promise. " Taemin with his signature cheeky smile and complete the pinky swear.

" Actually, I am not angry. I was just joking about me being angry. I trust you too, I just want to see this side of you. " Taemin admitted.

" Hey ! Then I am also kidding. I am with the L guy. " Naeun hissed.

" Are you serious ? "

" Uh huh. " Naeun nodded.

" You are lying because I know you love me a lot. "

" Wrong. I do not love you a lot. " Naeun denied while turning her back.

" Come on, just admit it ! Admit ! " The girl is stubborn that she doesn't want to admit it while that make the guy to tickle her.

" Alright alright I will ! Stop ! Stop ! "

Almost immediately, Taemin stopped and wrapped both of his arms around the girl's petite waist as he nestled his chin on the girl's shoulder while blowing air to the girl's sensitive neck, playfully.

" Say it then. "

" I don't love you a lot but I am madly in love with you. " With this sentence singing in Taemin's head, he hug her tighter while smiling even wider til he feels his cheekbones hurts a little. Just as he thought that he won't smile brighter than this, Naeun turn her head slightly, just enough to give Taemin a smooch.

It's the first time that the girl has initiated this type of skinship. Though she feels as though she is going to faint anytime when she is doing this, she needs to do this to assure Taemin that she won't leave his side and she really loves him. She won't get tired of him, she won't stop loving him, she will always stay by his side even if he doesn't need her anymore. Sounds foolish but it's her inner thoughts.

Of course, Taemin knows it well that it's hard for the girl to initiate this and he is very glad that the introvert girl has turned into a girl who expresses herself better. He mentally face-palmed himself for not giving his full trust to the girl who he loves so much and loves himself as much too. His hand slowly reached out to the girl's hand, grabbed it softly and touching the soft skin.

 

 

" Why do you want me to be your boyfriend ? What's your motive ? " L asked while arched one of his eyebrows. This is the first time that he had encounter such an absurd situation.

" Cool down, oppa. There isn't any motive. I just like you and want you to be my boyfriend. " Hayoung tried her best to put up an angel smile as possible but L just laughed it off.

" You are quite funny and... you aren't that stupid to think that I will actually believe your nonsense right ? I don't even know you- "

" That is not important because I know you. "

" How do you even know me ? I have no memories of it. You must have mistaken me with someone else. " L said as he turned away and walks away.

" Stop. Remember that I still know your secret ? "

" You can do whatever you want because I don't have time and I don't find a need to entertain a lunatic like you. " Indeed, L stopped but he remains calm.

" Keep your words because you will regret. "

" Why should I ? " Finally, the guy turned around and saw a familar photo that the girl is holding onto.

" You still don't know my name, do you ? Hais, oppa I am very upset with you. " Hayoung sighed as she shakes her head.

" Oh.. Ha.. Young ? "

" That's right. " The girl eyed at the older girl with hatred.

" Ahh.. I am so sorry. I didn't manage to recognise you because you have become such a beautiful lady. Please forgive me. "

" Such rubbish excuses. Didn't you said I am a lunatic ? " Hayoung folded her arms while moved forward.

" Anyway, that doesn't matter. What matter is will you be my boyfriend then ? " The girl continues as she traces L's face from his forehead to his nose and finally to his lips with her index finger. L swallowed his saliva unexpectedly while stare the y girl infront of her, the girl who he had known when they are young had become such a goddess. The girl can see that the tall handsome guy infront of her is on the verge to nod his head and she smirked at the sight of it.

 

Back in the living room of Taemin's huge apartment, there are two guys standing infront of each other. Well, not romantic type because apparently one of them is about to explode.

" I want to ask you a question. "

" What is it ? "

" Why do you want to snatch Eunji from me ? " Key clenched his teeth while waiting for the answer of the blonde-haired guy.

" I don't know what you are talking about. "

" Stop feigning ignorance. I didn't want to ask you this too but I just can't help it as I saw her staring at you almost the whole day. "

" Key, I really don't know what you are talking about. "

" Alright fine, I will tell you. Eunji told me that she likes you. "

The blonde guy is so shocked that he didn't know how to react. He didn't expect it at all. Of course, for him, he doesn't like her as he thinks that he likes the guy infront of him. Yes, that guy who claims himself as straight as a freaking ruler.

" Why are you keeping quiet ? Don't you think you owe me an explanation at least ? "

" First, I don't know that she likes me. Second, I don't like her. Third, I have never ever thought of hurting you because you are important to me, let alone of snatching your girl. I know that you are very angry right now and you may not take in what I have said. However, I really didn't know that. This is the first time I have heard this. Last but not least, how do I like her when I like the guy infront of me- " Oh. My. God these three words are ringng in Jonghyun's head as he quickly escapes

" What ? " Key is dumbfounded.

" I must be too tired. I am hearing things. " Key said to himself when he is still oblivious that Taemin is behind him.

" Hyung ! " Taemin shouted right at his ear.

" Oh my god ! Are you freaking crazy ? How can you just shout at me like this ? Do you want me to be deaf ? " Key is literally screaming like a girl.

" Chill chill chill. Anyway, did Jonghyun hyung just told you that he likes you ? "

" What ? It's real ? It's not because I am tired ? "

" It is real."

" How do you know.. ? "

 

Author's Note : Came back after watching you who came from the stars yesterday hais. DO MIN JOOONNNN T_T. CHEON SONG YIIII ... OKAY LOL ERM. THIS DRAMA IS REALLY SUPERB. OKAY THIS IS WEIRD LOL HAHAHAHA WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT THAT HERE. ANYWAY, SHALL I WRITE A DOMINJOONXCHEONSONGYI ONE SHOT ? SINCE ITS ONE SHOT, IT WILL BE ENDED FAST.

 

 

( yesh i have been not updating so i will update the next day again. bcoz i have nothing to do now anyway LOLOLOLOLOL so i have lots of time.. unlike the previous chapters, i have quite a few things to do. ANYWAY I SAW GDRAGON TAEYANG AND SEUNGRIIIIIII. KAY REALLY BYE DOMINJOON... )