World

Magnet

" Bomi yah ~ Is it possible to fall in love with someone in the first meeting ? " The girl is actually rehearsing how she should sound.

" YOON BOMI ! I fall in love with someone ! " Naeun tried again but shakes her head rapidly.

" Bomi you know what ? I think I fall in love with someone ! " Naeun spoke loudly, to think that her phone is still dialing Bomi and the girl over the phone had already answered the call.

" What ? Naeun ? Is it you ? " Bomi was sleeping but immediately became energetic due to the mini " rehearsal ".

" Huh ? What ? No ! I mean- " Naeun tried denying but Bomi had already checked the number of the dialler.

" Geez, Naeun yah. Do you think you can fool me by telling me you are someone else when I can check the number of the caller ? " Bomi acted that she is angry .

" Aish, so sorry bomi yah ~ " Naeun cursed herself under her breath and apologised at the same time.

" It's okay. Now, get back to the topic. SON NA EUN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ?! WHO IS IT ? IS IT THAT GUY WHO HAD BEEN COURTING YOU ?! OH MY GOD. YOU BETTER TELL THE TRUTH. " Thankfully, Naeun had already put the phone about a meter away from her ear as she know how loud Bomi will be. If not, she will had been deaf.

" What ? Someone had been courting me ? " Naeun was shocked by this sentence, she didn't know about that at all.

" As expected, coming from a bookworm. " Bomi teased.

" You are not answering my question. " Bomi must be glad that she isn't face to face towards Naeun if not she will be " dead ".

" Alright alright, there's a very handsome and quite tall guy named Kim Myung Soo. Also known as, L. I think you had heard about him before though, no ? "

" Ohh, that guy who had always been into trouble by violating the school rules ? " Naeun barely recalled.

" Yeah but he isn't really a very bad guy because he promised he will change for the better for you. " Bomi continue explaining.

" Bomi, you are not kidding me right ? " Naeun with her serious tone once again which makes Bomi sighed countlessly.

" GIRL, WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME TSK. NOW, IT'S YOUR TURN TO ANSWER ME. WHO DID YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH. " Bomi fights back.

" Ohh erm.. " Naeun fidgeting with her finger, she can feel her heart pumps blood faster than usual, she can feel her whole body is getting warm. Yes, the girl is that nervous.

" Continue continue continue ! Don't stop ! " Bomi is urging Naeun to speak up as soon as possible.

" Alright alright. I met this guy today, his name is Taemin. He is a pretty good guy- "

" So you like him huh ? " Bomi attacked.

" I don't know but I wouldn't say I dislike him. "

" It's a good thing for someone like you. "

" Why ? " Naeun questioned.

" A bookworm like you finally get interested in some guy. I thought you were holding a crush on me. "

" Yoon Bomi please.. "

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

A girl in messy hair is walking along the road while trying to clip up her hair, making it presentable.

" Hey what's up with your hair ? " A guy voice calling her as turns around.

To her disappointment, it's not someone who she thought it was, but it's his friend.

" You are.. Key ? " The girl asked while staring at the guy infront of him, from head to toe.

" Yeah, you are Naeun right ? " Key asked, trying to make sure while the girl just nodded.

" Did you saw Taemin ? "

" No ? " Naeun replied while shaking her head. ' Isn't he suppose to know it better ? ' Naeun wondered.

" That's bad. " Key sighed as he commented.

" Why ? Did something happened ? " The girl is worried about Taemin's whereabouts.

" It's already that late and I haven't see him since yesterday. We were suppose to meet as a gang- I mean not that type of gang but just cliques. " Key trying to figure out right words to put in before Naeun had a bad impression of them because he knows if Taemin knows it, the lad will not let him off.

Thankfully, Naeun had already in her own world as she thought of what will happened to Taemin and where will he be.

" Have you called him ? "

" Yeah but he doesn't answer it. This guy.. " Just as Key wanted to curse, he saw someone breathtaking.

" Oh my god. " Key mumbled under his breath while staring at the girl behind Naeun which caused Naeun to turn around.

" You are the new student right ? Is your name Naeun ? My name is Eunji. " The girl named Eunji smiled friendly as she offered a handshake which Naeun gladly obliged.

" Yeah, my name is Naeun. It's nice to meet you. "

" It's nice to meet you too. "

Naeun remembered that Key is still standing behind so she turned around and saw him walking away at a top-notch speed.

" Is there something wrong ? " Eunji asked curiously as Naeun just shaked her head.

 

The day passed longer than usual. Well, not literally but mentally for Naeun. She doesn't know why. It just seems to be so. Probably, it's because of the boring teaching style or maybe, it's because she miss someone.

Thank godness, there isn't any much homework for the class which made everyone smile happily but not for a certain girl.

" Hey Naeun, why are you so gloomy ? " Standing infront of Naeun are, Eunji and another beautiful young girl with bangs.

" Ohh, nothing. Probably, I didn't slept well last night. " Naeun replied while glancing at the girl beside Eunji.

" I see. Oh, this is Chorong. She's quite friendly and kind. I am sure you will be happy to be able to know her. " Eunji introduced Chorong while the girl smiles and offers a handshake.

" It's an honour to be able to know you, Naeun. " The girl politely expressed herself.

" Nope, it's my pleasure to be able to know you, Chorong. " Naeun continue to stare at the beautiful girl. She swear, if she is a guy she will marry her right now. Yet, of course, Naeun knows it's impossible as she is totally straight.

" Well well well, you guys are getting too polite to each other ! " Eunji teased which invites laughter.

 

" Mum ? " Naeun called out.

" Tadang ! Happy birthday Naeun yah ! " A middle size birthday cake was smashed onto Naeun's face.

The girl immediately recognise who the voice belongs to and sulked.

" Why is my beloved daughter sulking ? " The voice is a bit different from the previous.

" Mum ? " Naeun surprisingly managed to call out for her mum despite the huge mess on her face.

" Bomi ah, you shouldn't do that with that birthday cake. " Naeun can hear her mum lecturing Bomi, the girl smirked.

" But you should do with this . " Her mum continue which makes Naeun to be curious as she barely rub the excessive cream away with her bare hands to see what's going on.

" Mum ! " Naeun yelled in disbelief as she saw a enormous birthday cake in her arms while the other two giggled.

 

While busy trying to clean herself, her phone starts to vibrate. Too busy with her cleaning still, she put her phone on speaker mode.

" Naeun ! It's Taemin ! Happy birthday to you ! " This cause her mum and Bomi to stare at her.

" Sorry, I will call back to you later. " Naeun quickly whispered and hanged up.

" Oh erm, it's my teacher ! " Naeun tried to came up with whatever excuse, even if it sounds ridiculous.

" Your teacher ? " Her mum asked while still trying to process into her mind.

" Yeah teacher ! Because they have this procedure where everyone celebrates someone's birthday on that day but since it's my second day, it took them a while to figure it out so as a result, my teacher gave me wishes instead ! " Naeun continue with her absurd excuse.

" Ohh, I see. I wonder when does your dad coming home... " Her mum nodded.

" Is someone looking for me ? "

" Dad ! " Naeun exclaimed, with still pieces of cakes on her forehead.

" Aww, why is your forehead so messy ? "

" Because of them ! " Naeun sure becomes a 3 year old little girl when it comes to interacting with family.

" Why ? I think they did a great job ! "

" Dad ! "

 

 

Meanwhile there's Taemin who is still a bit disappointed of how Naeun ended the call previously.

" Taemin why are you sighing ? "

" Oh, nothing. Onew hyung. " Taemin forced a smile.

" You are lying. Tell me about it. "

Taemin explained what had just happened, to Onew while the older guy just nodded.

" Why are you keep nodding, hyung ? " Taemin asked while arching one of his eyebrows.

" It's because probably she is fond of you. "

 

Author's Note : Here it goes ~ Please comment !