Blank

Magnet

" Ahh~ Hyung, you are kidding me. " Taemin can feel his heart beating more faster, thinking that, if only that's really the truth.

" I am not kidding you. I am being very serious here. " Onew said with a dead serious tone.

" Alright, then tell me why you say so ? " Taemin questioned with a heavy heart.

" Don't you think that there is a possibility of she pressing the speaker button while you are talking to her ? You said that her voice seems to be very loud. "

Taemin stare at his hyung, taking in what he had heard from the older guy.

' Onew hyung is right about his conclusion but it seems too fascinating to be the truth. It's hard to believe that everything happen so coincidentally. Plus, probably the loud voice is just Naeun's habit ? ' Taemin thought as he slight shakes his head.

" Well, if you still don't get it, probably its because her parents are around. " Onew continue with his reasoning.

Suddenly, a familar ringtone is spread across the room.

" Oh ? " Taemin saw the name of the caller.

" Is it Naeun ? " Onew asked as Taemin just nodded vigorously.

" Alright, take this chance to bond with her. I am leaving. " Onew encouraged with a warm smile and left, leaving Taemin alone with his vibrating phone.

" Hello ? " Taemin nervously swiped his phone, putting his phone just right beside his ear as he thought of what Onew had said to him.

" Hello ? Is this Taemin ? " The familar yet soft voice sooths Taemin's pounding heart.

" Yeah. " Taemin nodded his head unknowningly while keeps fidgeting.

" Taemin, I am so sorry about earlier. My phone was actually on speaker while my friend and my mother was with me. I am afraid, they m-may get... mistaken.. " Naeun barely explained.

' Wow, Onew hyung was right about what had happened.. Oh ? Why is she stuttering.. ? Is it because that she is afraid of her mum thinking that we are more than friends ? She actually.. thinks about that.. ? What if Onew hyung is correct about this too ? ' Taemin is once again in his own world.

" Taemin ? Taemin ? " Naeun called out to the day-dreaming guy.

" Oh yeah. I see. It's alright. " Taemin replied, slightly more happier than before.

" Thank godness and, thanks for the wishes. But, how did you know it's my birthday and my number ? "

" Oh erm.. I got from one of our teachers ! " Taemin came out with a ridiculous excuse as he cannot let the girl know that he got these information with Key's help.

" I see.. Oh, why didn't you attend school today ? "

" Oh ! Erm.. I was sick ! " Taemin can't let Naeun know that the fact.

" Are you feeling better ? " Naeun asked worriedly.

" Yeah I am. By the way, are you free tomorrow ? " Taemin asked nervously, afraid of the girl rejecting him.

Naeun thought for a while and only realise that next day is a Saturday and nodded as she replied a " Yes. " which make Taemin so happy until he fell.

" Arghh... " Taemin grunted in pain.

" Taemin, are you okay ? "

" Yeah yeah yeah ! Send me your address so I can fetch you ! "

Before Naeun can decline the offer as she thinks its tedious for Taemin, the lad had already hanged up as he know that Naeun may not agree.

 

Hours Ago.

A guy was sulking as he thought of his new hair colour.

' Aish, how can the darn teacher actually ask me to dye my hair back to black immediately and report back if not I will get suspended ? I mean, its ridiculous. Other teachers didn't even say a word, yet this teacher just wants to in. So frustrating, arghh. ' Key stared at his own hair for the nth time with the help of the mirror as he just keep shaking his head.

Out of a sudden, his phone was vibrating inside his pocket. Almost immediately, he fished out his phone and saw the caller, " Lee Tae Min. "

' Oh, it's this brat who stood me up today. ' Key cursed under his breath as he reluctantly answer the phone call.

" Hello ? "

" KEY HYUNG ! WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG TO ANSWER MY CALL ! "

" EXCUSE ME, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME WHERE THE HECK YOU WERE WHEN I WAS WAITING FOR YOU LIKE A FOOL JUST NOW AND YOU ARE SCOLDING ME FOR JUST DELAYING A FEW SECONDS OF ANSWERING YOUR CALL ? SERIOUSLY ? " I must say, it's lucky that Key is already outside the packed washroom.

" Sorry hyung. Finally, I got to contact you ! " Taemin apologised immediately as he hope that world war will not start.. again.

" What do you want ? " Key asked bluntly.

" Come on, hyung. Are you mad ? My parents actually forbids me to go anywhere else after seeing my swollen face, even school. " Taemin immediately explained what had happened.

" I knew it. Now, tell me what do you want. You didn't just call me to explain this right ? " Key is still unamused, poor Taemin.

" Alright alright. I wanted to ask you, how's Naeun. "

" I freaking knew it. I am such a genius. " Key laughed as evil as possible as though he won a lottery. This guy..

" Answer me my question. "

" Fine, I met her today outside the school gate with her ultra messy hair and then I saw Eunji.... Oh ! Wait is that Eunji ? Hold on for a while. " Key saw a familar figure walking so elegantly with a book in her arms towards the locker as he followed while putting his phone inside his pocket.

" Geez... " Taemin can't help but to shake his head.

' Crap, shall I call her ? Hmmm... there isn't anyone nearby though since it's already quite late.... Or shall I just leave her alone ? Maybe, she just want to be alone as she is tired... ' Key stare at the blank space, didn't realise that the girl had already left his sight.

" Boom ! "

" Wow ! You scared me ! " Key swore his soul was about to escape from his body.

There she is, his ideal girl or crush or whatsoever. To keep it simple, the girl who captivates his heart is standing right infront of him. Well, he is extremely happy as the girl actually notice him and surprise him. This guy is so crazy that he just smile to himself.

" I am so sorry if I actually gave you a shock. " Eunji apologised while she hold Key's right arm.

" I-It's okay.. " Key stuttered while trying to hide his blush face by fixing his fringe.

" Glad to hear that. Wow, you changed your hair colour ? " Eunji looked up to Key's shining black hair due to the lighting.

" Yeah.. the unreasonable teacher just instructed me to change my hair colour back to black.. " Key slightly pouted which Eunji finds it cute as she giggled at the sight.

" Why are you giggling.. ? " Key asked as he is afraid that he just did something stupid infront of his crush.

" You are cute ! " Eunji expressed as she continue giggling which earn a ultra mega bright smile from Key which is almost as bright as the sun.

The two continue to leave the locker area as Eunji started to fish out her phone, to text a girl which cause Key to peek a bit. Eunji was too engrossed in texting the girl so she didn't notice what is Key trying to do.

To Naeun ( Numbers )

Happy birthday to you ! Sorry, I didn't know it's your birthday today... Please forgive me.. T_T. - Eunji.

' Is Naeun's birthday today ?! Since Taemin is so into that girl.. I will help that fellow. ' Key took out his phone and typed in Naeun's number without realising that all these while, Taemin didn't hanged up yet.

" Hmm.. by the way, why are you staring at the space just now ? " Eunji suddenly asked which fortunately, Key didn't got startled if not Eunji would have realised.

' , I can't just actually tell her that I am debating by myself whether to talk to her or not right.. ' Key is once again in his dreamland.

" Is it because of Taemin ? " Eunji asked trying to make sure something.

" .. " Key just looked at Eunji with his puzzled eyes.

" I heard.. that you are gay.. "

" What ?! I am not gay ! I am 101% straight !  " Key exclaimed, can't believe what he had actually heard.

" Sorry sorry sorry ! I better leave now. " Eunji trying to leave as soon as possible but Key grabbed her wrist.

" It's okay.. "

" I-I better leave now. I forgot that I have tuition. "

" Alright... " Key slowly let go of Eunji and before he can say " Don't go. ", Eunji had already left.

He sulked once again and take out his phone, wanting to tell his close friend, Taemin what had happened but all he heard was laughters.

Apparently, Taemin is the one who is laughing hysterically as Key finally remembered that Taemin is still on the line with himself.

" Stop laughing and apologise if you want me to help you. " Key warned with a dead serious tone.

" Okay okay, hyung. So sorry ! Please forgive me. " Taemin also realised that he still need his hyung help so he quickly apologised while surpressing his laughter.

There, Key started to explained what had happened and Taemin almost know everything but not the, birthday girl part.

" Thank you hyung and good luck ! " Taemin thanked and hanged up the call which leave the poor guy, sulking still.

 

Meanwhile,

Eunji is walking in a light speed, she still can't believe what she had heard. She can't believe that Key is straight because she know that the other rumour which lots of people had been spreading has a chance that it's real then which is, him liking herself.

She recalled how she actually heard of the rumour, is actually from her other close friend, named Kim Nam Joo. As for how Namjoo know about it , it's from a girl who they have disliked for quite a while, named Oh Ha Young. Therefore, it's hard to believe it. She literally face-palmed herself as she recalled how she is trying to strike a conversation with all those skinships. It's not that she feel disgusted or gross about it but it's that she can't accept his affection towards herself if it's real because she is not ready for a relationship.

Finally, she is back at home as she text Chorong about what had happened.

 

 

Author's Note : Slightly longer one ! Happy new year ! Starting from tomorrow, there is school for me already which means I may not update frequently but I will if I have time ! Hope you enjoy the update. Please suscribe and comment !