Confession?

Magnet

" Arghh this is so noisy. " A guy raise up his hands and cover his poor ears from receving the loud noise coming from an alarm.

Apparently, the alarm is still ringing at a relatively loud voice which just enough to make someone deaf. The worst is, the alarm rings even louder as time goes by.

" Aish ! SHUT UP ! " The guy is too lazy to do a simple task; stop the alarm clock from ringing and just lay down there, thinking that the alarm clock will magically be turn off. Fortunately for him, the alarm clock did turn off but he is greeted by a pail of water, ready to pour on his face at anytime. Indeed, just when the lazy guy finally open his eyes fully, the mishap happened.

" Fuuuuu.. reak ! " The lazy guy just about to curse but he realise that it can be his parents whom are the culprits. He immediately rub his eyes to have a clearer vision and is none other than, his beloved Key Hyung.

" How did you even get here ? AND WHY THE HECK DID YOU EVEN DID THAT ?! " Taemin shouted at the top of his lungs, giving a you-better-apologise look to Key but of course, the older guy is not even amused.

" Are you stupid ? Your beloved parents went overseas for two weeks and you called us to come over to stay with you, don't you remember ? " Key replied with a poker face while Taemin just stare blankly at the older guy, trying to recall what had happened.

" HEY ! EVERYONE COME IN HERE ! HELP THIS FELLOW TO REGAIN HIS MEMORY ! " Key shouted, sending signals to the other guys.

There it goes, standing infront are three other guys , exception of Key.

" Hey Jonghyun, do something to him. " Onew urged the other blonde guy.

" Why me ? " The well-built blonde man looked at Onew and questioned.

" Because you are blonde. " Onew simply replies, forgot that he is also a blonde himself.

" Excuse me, you are also blonde. " Jonghyun rebelled.

" Then.. erm Minho ! " Onew nudged Minho while the tallest guy just sighed and goes over to Taemin, trying to " slap " him to wake up to the reality.

" NO NO NO ! DON'T SLAP ME OR WHATEVER. I AM FINE. I KNOW EVERYTHING. " Taemin quickly defends himself, with both of his hand beside his head.

Key laughed evily as he got his revenge and seeing how cute his " younger brother " is, he can't help but to smirk.

" Key you are really the worst person ever existed in the world. Naggy, annoying, talkative and - " Taemin hissed at the only black hair guy, other than himself.

" What did you just said ? " The mentioned guy got so pissed off that the other three guys stopped him from going towards the youngest guy, Taemin.

" You are naggy, annoying , talkative and  caring, helpful, kind guy. " Taemin let out a cheeky smile which let everyone almost puke at the scene.

" Now now now, Taemin, aren't you going to meet Naeun ? " Jonghyun reminded the lazy guy.

" Oh yeah right ! Oh my god ! I am going to be late ! " Taemin exclaimed in shock, as though he will die if he's late. Yes, he cherish this meeting chance a lot.

Half an hour later, Taemin finally got himself ready and head towards his luxurious sportscar, parking just outside his mansion.

" Don't dirty my house okay ?! " Taemin warned the other 4 hyungs.

" Is that even yours, it's your dad's. " As usual, it's his beloved Key Hyung.

" Soon, it's going to be mine once I am old enough. " Taemin replied coldly.

-


*Knock Knock*

Taemin heard a knock on the window, slightly and turn around to confirm his instinct. He immediately, got out of the car, walked to the other side of the car and opened the car for the girl who he had been waiting for .

" Thanks. " Naeun thanked for the gentleman act by Taemin while still amazed at how rich the lad is.

' Sportscar.. If I am not wrong, this car is really expensive. I didn't know he's that rich.. I wonder do he stay in a mansion or something.. ? ' Naeun thought to herself as she keeps staring at the space infront of her.

" Naeun ? " Taemin called out.

" Oh ! " Naeun got snapped out of her day-dreaming.

" Is there anything wrong ? " Taemin asked, afraid that the girl is feeing burderned and afraid of being close to him due to his wealth.

" Nope, nothing. I am fine. " Naeun shook her head while replying. The girl then get into the luxurious sportscar, waiting for the lad to get in as well.

" Where are we going by the way ? " Naeun asked.

" Close your eyes and rest, you will know it later. " Taemin answered as he focus on the road while Naeun just closed her eyes, to rest for a while.

 

-

" Naeun ah, open your eyes now. " Taemin wake the girl beside her as soon as he have stepped on the brake of the car.

" Hmm ? " The girl rubbed her eyes and slightly get herself stretched, adjusting to the sunlight which is shining at her eyes.

" Good afternoon. " Taemin teased the half-asleep girl.

" Good afternoon, Taeminnie. " Naeun gave the guy a nickname without knowing, probably still sleeping somehow.

" Taeminnie ? " Taemin repeat his nickname. ' A nickname for me ? '

" Opps ! I mean.. yeah.. erm... are you alright with nicknames though ? " Naeun finally realised what she had just said.

" I hate nicknames. " Taemin decided to play with the girl.

" I am so sorry ! " Naeun immediately apologised.

" Chill chill, I am just kidding. " Taemin smirked.

" What.. " Naeun eyed at Taemin with the do-you-have-nothing-to-do face while Taemin just smiled brightly at how innocent and cute Naeun is.

' Do I really fall in love with her.. ? '

" Taemin yah ! "

" Coming ! "

 

" Wow~ So pretty ! " Naeun's mouth is slightly opened as she admired the beautiful scene infront of her. This is the first time she had come to this place and this is also the first time where she saw such a beautiful and breathtaking scene.

" Do you know why do I bring you here ? " Taemin questioned the girl which cause the girl to arch one of her eyebrows and stare at Taemin with her curious eyes.

" I have been always yearning to have a chance to come here with my girlfriend ever since my mum brought me here when I was as young as 8 years old. That is also the first and my last time I got here with my mum as my parents are busy ever since. I always come here alone when I got stressed, lonely or I felt that I am lost in this materialistic world. " Taemin explained, this is also the first time Naeun had saw this side of Taemin as he always showed a goofy image. Consider how the guy when they just got met.

" As you may know, I am from a wealthy family. I have few sportscars and yes I do stay in a mansion.I have caring parents too even though they are quite busy. I have lots of admirers too but I don't really care about them because I just don't feel the same way as them. Basically, I have everything except for two things. Studies and Love. I thought I don't need both of them but I realised that I need the word which starts with the letter " L " . " Taemin continue while Naeun is trying to get hold of herself as she is sweating profusely.

" Naeun, I know it's too hard to believe or you will think that I am a flirter which I am not. Yet , I have to tell you something. I don't know when but I think I fall in love with you. Please believe me. I meant everything I said. You no need to accept me now but I will prove to you that I am true to you. " Taemin confessed as sweat starts to form.

" I-I... It's too sudden. I need to go now. " Naeun quickly finds an excuse to escape yet she got caught, by a backhug.

" Don't leave me please. " Taemin asked while tightening the hug.

 

Author's Note : Slightly a shorter one but I hope it is still not too bad LOL. Alright, I know about the news and yes we got married had ended yesterday. It's sad but I believe they will still be good friends. Well, normally good friends become a couple and then.. yeah. And I heard of these unusual reactions of the both of them towards the last fliming so this ship is still very much alive. First update after my school starts since today is weekend so I think I shall update. Please comment, suscribe and upvote. I may not reply your comments but I really do read every single comment hehe. Every comment means a lot to me so please do comment ! Alright bye !