Kiss Kiss Kiss

Magnet

Both Jonghyun and Key remain silent for another couple of minutes, silently hoping that the other will starts to speak first but to no avail. Jonghyun mentally sighed as he thought of what Key had just said. The lad is right, Key is freaking as straight as a ruler.

 Jonghyun is confused by his uality preference. He doesn't know why is he upset and so affected by what Key had just expressed. The worst is, there are a lot of times when he actually has fantasy of the black-haired guy and imagining things that are inappropriate. Of course, he do know that he should not be like this and must not be like this because that will only cause stress to both parties and the people around them but he just can't help with it.

It's already been the third year ever since Jonghyun realise that he sort of carrying a torch for Key and hoping that the unrequited love will blossom into true love. It's also the third year ever since the blonde-haired guy starts to have fantasy of the other guy and has done a good job of keeping it as a secret despite the five of them have already been friends for more than 6 years.

Day by day, the blonde-haired guy can't help but to stare, talk, cook for his crush. Nope, he did not just cook for him but everyone so that nobody will suspect the reason behind it. Day by day, he has been mustering his courage to confess but thinking of the consequences and the outcome, he failed to.

At the same time, he doesn't want to admit that he is gay even though he is by himself. He keeps trying to persuade and convince himself that its just that he need some attention and love yet the person is totally wrong and inappropriate.

While on the other hand, our black-haired guy is still pondering about his fate with his goddess and being oblivous towards the surrounding, especially the guy right beside him.

" Hyung.. " Key suddenly mumbled.

" Yes ? " Jonghyun was startled by the sudden call but still remain his posture.

" What shall I do now ? She actually thinks that way. Ain't I a failure.. ? " Key turned his head, facing the older guy.

" Nope, you are not a failure- "

" But I can't even have a proper impression of myself ! All the while, she's thinking I am gay. To think I was still very happy that she finally gets close to me because she admires me or even she likes me for a friend at least but all I encountered was she was doing all these because she treats me as her sister or something ! "

The blonde-haired guy just sat down there and froze. He needs help to console Key but there isn't anyone.

" Hyung if its you, wouldn't you feel the same way as I am ? "

Key is right, any guy will feel depressed and demoralised if he finds out that his crush has been thinking that he's gay and Jonghyun knows it well too. However, the older guy feels much more worst because he falls in love with the wrong person.

" Hyung ! Are you listening to me ? "

Unfortunately, the older guy is still in his wonderland.

" Geez, I shall leave now. " Without much interpretation, the younger guy leaves, leaving the older guy heartbroken as soon as he realised what had happened.

 

 

 

" Thanks for the wonderful day you have given to me. " Taemin smiled forcefully as he doesn't want to let Naeun go.

" Nah, it should be me the one who thank you. "

" Nope, it should be me- "

" You aren't going to be determined to win this too, are you ? " Naeun teased the guy with a playfully smirk.

' Oh geez, she just smirked. Oh my god. Holy. ' The guy is in his dreamland once again and Naeun just stared at the guy infront of him, while arching one of her eyebrows.

" Are you zoning out to think of that waitress again ? " Oh well, the girl is still butthurt.

" Of course not ! " Taemin quickly denied.

" Then what are you thinking about ? "

" Do you really want to know ? "

" Yes. Right now. " Apparently, the girl is being dominant right now. Poor Taemin.

" Alright. I was admiring your perfect smirk and memerised by your beauty, my princess. " Now is Taemin the one who is smirking now, seeing how embarassed Naeun is.

" All you know how to do is to sweet talk ! Hmph ! Do you really think I believed you ? " Naeun acts as though she is still pissed off.

" I am serious ! Please believe me ! " Taemin got panic while the girl just walking and running away which leads the guy to catch after her.

" I will believe you if you can catch me ! " Naeun dared.

" Okay, deal ! You better run fast ! " Taemin warned.

The girl then runs as fast as she can but Taemin is much more faster. Out of a sudden, the girl tripped and screams. Thankfully, Taemin had already caught her in his arms, preventing his princess from getting hurt.

" See, imagine I wasn't here ! You will get injured ! " Taemin expressed while the girl just pouts.

" Are you okay ? Did you get hurt anywhere ? " The guy is busy with fixing the girl's hair and after doing that, he saw the girl pouting and his erted side is overwhelming him again.

' , why must she captivates and play with it like that ? I am not a ert ! ' The guy is debating with himself and slightly bite his lower lips without noticing which makes the girl fluttered by the y action.

Taemin slowly aims for the lips of the girl and move bit by bit. Surprisingly, the girl didn't move at all which leads to the first kiss of both parties.

 

Author's Note : Hello I am so sorry for the hiatus. Hmm, i didn't mean to but I was very sick when I was finally free to update that day but because of that, i didn't get a chance to and slowly I have already recovered but there are some things that I have to attend to and finally I have time to update. Late but, I wish you guys happy chinese new year, take care, be healthy and happy ! Actually, now I am kind of , unemployed and I am not going to school til April since I got into the one of the local polytechnic here. As a result, I am very free and I may update more ? Provided that, I do have ideas ! ( Well, I do have ideas for next chapter already so please anticipate it a lot and it will be out soon ! ) It's going to be midnight here so nights !