Sweet delight

Magnet

Even though Naeun didn't even move a little, her heart is pounding like crazy as her sweat starts to form while staring at the guy infront of her with her big brown eyes.

In contra, Taemin keeps himself calm and closed his eyes while enjoying the moment to the fullest. Oh well, he is a big ert anyway.

It may seems a bit too exaggerated but the venue where both of them are seems to be some places in fairytale, at least for Naeun. All she can see is Taemin capturing her lips in the beautiful background, with flowers and shooting stars. Yet, they are just at some typical road where you can find anywhere at anytime.

Soon, the girl feels a bit dizzy as her heart pounding as fast as ever and thankfully Taemin noticed it.

" Naeun ah ? Are you okay ? " The guy breaks the kiss even though we all know he doesn't want it but sadly, he have to.

" Y-Yeah I am okay. " The girl is still trying to be strong and at the same time, shy at what had just happened.

" I think it will be better for you to rest though. " Taemin suggested as he is very worried about the girl after seeing her pale face.

The girl didn't say anything and just nodded which gives an approval for Taemin to send the girl back home. However, the girl forgot that her parents may at home. As a result, Taemin helped Naeun back to her house and at the same time, being grateful that he actually work out quite a lot. However, he knows his abs is still not obvious.

Soon, the two of them reached outside Naeun's house. The doors and everything is not fancy at all. To be honest, there isn't even any decoration or a door mat to welcome the visitors. The worst is that, some paint on the doors had already came out. Thus, the uneven texture and colour.

Even though Naeun is very dizzy at the moment, she is still afraid of how Taemin will react to the scene infront of him. She is scared that Taemin will leave her, abandon her and treating her as a stranger after reality struck. She fears of Taemin hurting her by just leaving without even a word which is also why the girl didn't accept Taemin's request yet, even though she knows she had already fallen for him long ago.

Unexpectedly, Taemin didn't even have a single expression, showing that he is embarassed or even disgusted by the scene infront of him. He still keeps his smile on his face, reassuring Naeun that everything is not going to change, including his affection towards the girl. Of course, he is a bit startled by the dull and old appearance of the door and knows that the girl is indeed, not very well-off. Yet, the next thing that came up his mind is to protect Naeun.

Seeing how Taemin reacts to the situation really helps Naeun to relax a lot since the boulders on her shoulders had finally be removed. Both of them smiled warmly to each other without knowing. Suddenly, the bell in Naeun's head finally rang.

" OH MY GOD. " Naeun gasped while finally remember something.

" Naeun ah, what is it ? " Taemin asked worriedly as he knows that something big is going to happen.

" I forgot that my parents are at home ! " Naeun exclaimed but sad enough, before the two of them can run away or hide themselves, the door had opened and just like what Naeun had thought of. Both of her parents standing proud while looking at the two of them.

" Naeun ? Why are you being so late ? Ohh.. and who's this ? " Her mum asked while staring at Taemin from head to toe and vice-versa repeatedly.

' What to do ? ' are the only three words that both of them can think of right now.

Seeing how awkward and helpless both the young adults are, her father came to the rescue.

" I think it's.. her teacher ! " As expected for her dad, he is a genius as well. Definitely, for lying.

Fortunately, her mum didn't find anything amiss and just nodded.

" Ohhh.. I see.. "

" Y-Yeah ! I am her teacher. Hello Mr Son and Mrs Son, this is Lee Tae Min. I am currently her form teacher and her English teacher. Hmm, your daughter had some problems with her homework so we met and she asked me about it. Suddenly, she feels a bit unwell so I had to bring her over here even though there are some questions still undone. " The quick-witted Taemin 'explained' .

" That's so nice of you, Mr Lee. I am so sorry that our Naeun had troubled you so much. " Her mum thanked.

" Nope, this is what I shall do. Mr Son and Mrs Son, both of you can actually just call me Taemin will do. " Taemin gave his best smile as he could.

" Sorry Mr Lee, we can't because you are still our daughter's teacher. " Her mum pointed out.

" It's okay Mrs Son, both of you are my elder so it's only right for both of you to call my name. " Taemin is surprising adament about it.

" Yeah, honey. Just call him Taemin. " Mr Son persuaded and both of Naeun's parents smiled.

" Oh my, we should let Taemin come in and take a seat ! " Mr Son welcomed the lad.

" No no, it will be too troublesome. "

" Save the formalities, Taemin. "

" Alright then. "

 

 

" Mr Lee- Opps, Taemin ! Have some tea. I am sorry for the dullness and the mess. " Mrs Son kindly handed a cup of tea to Taemin.

" Thank you. Nope, please do not be sorry. It's my honour to be here. " Taemin gladly took the cup of tea in his hands.

" Be careful, it's hot. " Mrs Son warned.

" Oh right ! Our daughter still needs Taemin's guidance. Shouldn't both of them continue in Naeun's room ? "

" B-But.."

" I can see that our Naeun is in perfect condition. So.. I have to hand my daughter to you now. " Somehow, the tone is so different. As though her dad had agreed to both of them getting married.

Both Taemin and Naeun awkwardly smiled as they bowed and headed towards Naeun's room.

 

 

Soon as the door is closed, both of them let out a huge sigh of relief. Naeun looks around, trying to make sure that her room is at least presentable. On the other hand, Taemin stared at the pink wallpaper and her other items. Even though it's quite simple, it gives off a distinct feel. Something that its warm but more than that. Different from what Taemin had saw back in the living room,The guy continues to admire the girl's cleanliness and how organised she is, as compared to himself.

" Thank goodness. " Naeun placed her hand at her chest while letting out another sigh of relief.

" See ? Your boyfriend is such a genius isn't it ? " Taemin is back to himself again.

Yet, the guy gets nothing but absolute silence.

" Hey ! Why aren't you answering me ? " The guy sulked.

" You are talking to me ? "

" Of course ! "

" Since when you are my boyfriend ? "

" Ever since I met you. " The guy moved in closer and capture the pink lips once again.

" Hey ! What if we get caught ? " The girl acts as though she is angry.

" Awww, are you angry ? But somehow, I think that you are enjoying this though ? " Taemin smirked.

" ert ! " The girl tried to escape but Taemin had already held her tight.

Taemin tries to kiss her once again but Naeun faced the other side, preventing the kiss.

" I- I want to take this slowly.. "

" Alright, my princess. " Taemin wrapped his arms around her petite waist as he brings her closer to him.

" I will take this slowly til you are getting secured, til you know how much I love you, til you will spread to everyone that I am your boyfriend and trust in me. " Taemin's words are just like the music to Naeun's ears as she smiled and blushed at the same time, unknowningly.

 

 

" Honey, I want to ask you something. " Mr Son asked his busy wife who is trying to clean the house.

" What is it ? "

" What do you think of Taemin ? " It may seems like a coincidence but Mr Son seems to know what happened between the two young adults.