Marriage

Magnet

A few days had passed after the incident in the living room. Things start to get extremely awkward, for all of the five boys. Especially for, Jonghyun and Key. The atmosphere are much more tenser and dangerous than usual as the other three boys are afraid to bringing it up accidentally which will of course, cause Jonghyun to hurt the most.

" Erherm, erm are you guys free tomorrow ? It's been a long time ever since we have an outing together. So maybe we can just have a short outing. " Onew cleans his throat before bombing up an event.

Oblivious Taemin doesn't know what is his hyung thinking obviously as he reminded that he have a date with Naeun in the afternoon.

" I can- " Taemin wanted to push away the offer but he received a hard kick from Minho. Poor Taemin barely controlled his expression as the kick is really powerful, coming from a former soccer player.

" Yeah, I can. What time ? " Taemin asked as his hand is rubbing at the sore area while eyeing at Minho at the corner of his eye which Minho doesn't even care.

" In the morning, 9 am to 1pm ? " Onew replied while trying to surpress his laughter as he knows what had happened under the table.

" Alright ! " Taemin enthusiastically agreed which causes Minho and Onew to be suspicious of the guy as the lad is the infamous lazy jerk while Taemin just smiled as he is glad that the timing doesn't crash with the date.

" What about you, Key ? " Onew then asked the unexpectedly-quiet guy.

" I can't. I am full. Thanks. " Key answered coldly as he puts down his plate and left to his room.

Seeing how Key reacts, Jonghyun feels sorry and apologised. " Sorry. It's my fault. Don't blame him. I know that you guys want us to talk but it's okay. Thank you."

" It's not your fault, Jonghyun. You don't need to blame yourself. "

" Thanks for the effort but I am sorry to disappoint you. I shall leave too then. " After saying is piece, he put down his utensils and left too.

" Hyung, what should we do now ? " Minho asked worriedly but Taemin is still dumbfounded.

" So we can't go anymore ? "

Both of the older guys literally facepalmed and sighed.

 

 

Back in the room which filled with photographs of five of the boys selca as well as him and Key's photographs, the blonde-haired guy sighed repeatedly as the incident played over and over again in his head. He slightly cursed at himself for giving himself away. Yet, that's not the most important because Key is ignoring and avoiding him now. That's the most important for him. Even if he knows that both of them are impossible, he still wants to be his friend though it may hurt.

A lone tear starts to roll from his red, sore eyes to his cheek unconsciously. He looks at the dark sky filled with stars as he have decided what to do.

' Humans are just like stars. Each of us are very different. Not just looks, sizes, genders but the personalities too. We are unique on our way and this is how we attract people and people attract us because we are different. In this case, another star will fit Key more than me and will bring him happiness. So I am going to talk to Eunji . '

Jonghyun fished out his handphone and texted Eunji. The guy manage to have the girl's number through a group project that both of them are in. That time, he feels extremely comfortable with Eunji as the girl is very friendly and kind towards him. All the time, Jonghyun doesn't find anything amiss. He just feels that it's the girl's personality to be so friendly towards him. He didn't realise that it will become like this.

Just a few seconds later, Eunji replied.

" Yeap okay, oppa ! Let's meet there then ! See you ! ^~^ "

Seeing the way how Eunji replied him, he sighed once again as he can't imagine that he is going to break an innocent girls' heart just like this tomorrow. He feels that he is being a jerk towards Eunji but he can't help but to do this. To be honest, the guy did think that both Key and Eunji will make a good pairing. That thought make him smiles bittersweetly as he just hopes that everything will be alright.

 

 

Meanwhile a room just next to Jonghyun's, Key is thinking about how to solve the problem too. He knows that Jonghyun must have feel miserable right now and him, as a friend is not helping him but putting salt on his wound. He admits that it's his fault for acting like this. Actually, he know that his pal will never snatch his girl as the older guy have been giving way to him ever since years ago. Yet, it's just that his selfish and coward side took over him. He doesn't want to face the reality. Therefore, he made an mistake and he wants to apologise to Jonghyun badly but he doesn't know how. He wants to look for Onew again but it's already quite late. Just as he is about to turn off the light and go to sleep, he saw a photograph of him and Jonghyun together.

' I will try my best to apologise to him tomorrow. '

 

 

 

The brightness that the sun gives out causes majorities of the human population to groan and complain. Yet the sun is giving so much warmth to us, just like how a certain guy is hugging himself as he is still deep in his dreams.

" Naeunnnnnn ~ " A coarse voice can be heard throughout the room.

" Don't you have to wake up now ? " A guy barges in the room as the door flews open and banged against the door stopper hard.

" Huh what ?! What happened ?! " The half-awake guy looks to the direction of the source of the noise.

" You are late. I pity Naeun. " Minho mentioned with his poker face as he left while shaking his head.

" JESUS CHRIST. OH MY GOD. " Taemin exclaimed as he saw the time stated on the clock. 3pm. The guy jumps out of his bed as he rush into the bathroom and cleans up.

Supposedly, the guy is suppose to meet Naeun at 3pm downstairs of her house but apparently, the alarm clock didn't manage to wake the lad up as it's faulty. Thankfully, he told Minho to wake him up if he doesn't wake up even after 3pm and the innocent hyung really wake the lad at 3pm. Guess, the only one that can be blamed is himself.

 

The wind blows harshly across the girl's face as she shivers in cold. Apparently, the season is changing to winter. Luckily enough, the warm sun manage to give out some warmth to the girl. She wanders around her surroundings, hoping to see a familar sight nearby but to no avail. She sighed a little as she unlocks her phone to see if there is any message coming from the person who she is expecting. However, there isn't any message from the guy. Just as she is about to lock her phone, she glances the time stated. 3.30pm.

" Naeun ! " A strong but panting voice comes from behind. Expecting that the guy she is waiting for has finally arrived, she turns around with anticipation. Unexpectedly, it's L who is jogging instead.

" Oh hi. " Not only her body is cold, her tone seems cold too as she is disappointed.

" Is there anything wrong ? You seems to be shivering. " L asked sincerely and he is really worried that the girl will catch a cold.

" I a-am alright. Thanks for.. the concern. "

" Come, I have hot pack. " L offered.

" Nope, if I takes that, what about you ? "

" I will be alright. Just take it. It's just a hot pack. Not some jackets that lovers offered right ? Unless you want.. " L slowly trails off.

" Thank you then. Take care. " Naeun quickly change the topic which L smiled warmly yet a bit hurt in the inside.

" You too. I better get going. " With that, L continues jogging.

 

" Sorry Naeun ! Are you okay ? You must have suffered quite a lot as you are waiting for me right ? I am so sorry for being late. Come, let's get in first. " Just shortly after the conversation, Taemin came out of the car hurriedly as he gives the girl a warm hug and took both of her hands to the level of his mouth and breathe out warm air through his mouth.

L stops at his track without knowing and turns around, greeted by the sweet scene between the two lovely birds as he looked down to the ground, turning back as he leaves.

' What is wrong with me recently.. ? ' L starts to jog faster, thinking that if he focus on his jogging, he will be able to get rid of those thoughts.

 

 

Naeun is still shivering a little inside Taemin's car, causes Taemin to be very worried and apologetically towards her. He keeps blaming himself for not being punctual, for being so late, for not waking up early, for causing Naeun to suffer. The thing is, Naeun is already wearing Taemin's huge and thick jacket but the girl is still feeling cold.

" Hang on there, I am going to bring you to a very warm place. " Taemin stated, trying to control his ertic side.

" Sauna ? "

" No ? " Taemin coughed as he heard the sudden question from the girl.

" Then where ? " The girl is still asking.

" Hot spring. "

" Are you serious ? "

" You hate it ? "

" No... Just... "

" I am just joking. " Taemin giggled at how Naeun is blushing.

" Then where are we going ? "

" Don't you feel hungry ? "

" Mmmhmmm ? " Naeun nodded as she can feel her stomach is complaining.

" Let's have steamboat then. "

" Really ? " Naeun has been yearning for a steamboat feast or something for so long.

" Yeap and we will order lots of meat. " Taemin grinned as one of his hand move towards Naeun's hand and grabbed it tightly.

 

 

" Naeun ? Time to wake up. " No response. Taemin then decided to let the girl sleep a little bit more as he admires her beauty. Her eyebrows, her eyelashes, her nose, her cheeks, her lips, her hair, her everything captivates Taemin's heart once again. He smiled to himself as he thinks that he is the luckiest person in the world to be able to know such a beautiful girl inside out and the happiest person to have a chance to protect the princess as a knight.

He then thought of today's mistake again. He knows that the girl has suffered a lot in the cold because of him. To not repeat the mistake again, he vowed to be a better boyfriend. A boyfriend that is reliable, punctual, hardworking. Only then, they will have a future. Although both of them are still quite young, Taemin has never thought of having another girlfriend ever again. Naeun will be his first and last and he hopes that both of them will be together forever and ever. Even death will not tear them apart. He wants to marry Naeun.  However, he know that, the girl may feel a bit too shocked if he ask such a question right now. Therefore, he decided to wait. Wait til Naeun trusts him and willing to spend her lifetime with him.

Unknowningly, Taemin moves forward as he supports himself by holding onto Naeun's seat. Bit by bit, he moves closer and closer. Their lips are almost touching now, with only an inch apart. Taemin swallowed his saliva as he stares at the sleeping beauty. It's not as if they have never kissed before but he doesn't know why. He is nervous and scared that what if the girl suddenly wakes up.

Somehow, Taemin's instinct is really accurate as Naeun slowly opens her eyes. Seeing Naeun has already wake up, Taemin hurriedly withdraw himself as he can feel that his cheeks are literally burning.

" What are you trying to do just now ? " Naeun can also feel that her cheeks are blushing as she acts as though she is angry to boyfriend to say the truth.

" No-Nothing ! " Taemin replied as he coughed.

" Pabo. " Naeun commented and opens the car door.

" Are you angry ? "

 The truth is, Naeun has been visualising sweet moments before she is about to sleep everyday and one of them is that.

 

 

 

" L oppa ! " Weird enough, L thinks that it's from Naeun as he turns around.

" Oh hi, Hayoung. "

" You seems to be disappointed to see me. "

" Nah, I am not. " L denied.

" So, do you have an answer ? "

" What answer ? "

" To be my boyfriend. " Hayoung answered straightforwardly.

" Hmm for that.. "

" Actually, it's my dad's idea. "

" I see.. "

" You cant be thinking that, it's really my dad's idea right ? " Hayoung sounds a little pissed.

" Huh ? It isn't ? " L is confused.

" You like Naeun right ? "

 

Author's Note : KEYXEUNJI NEXT CHAPTER . Supposedly, i shall write that too with another part of story but yeah i am just going to update the next time PUAHAHAHA. Please anticipate ~

GUYS. SHALL I GO FOR KIM SOO HYUN FANMEETING? BUT ITS $241 SGD.

Okay bye. ^~^