Cotton Candy

Magnet

Another normal yet at the same time seems to be a bit boring day has come, especially for Taemin. Why is it boring ? This is because Taemin woke up realising that today doesn't have any school. Apparently, he is depressed that he will not get a chance to see Naeun in school. He wanted to open his door and head towards his own car to drive to Naeun's place but he remember that they are suppose to do home learning today. Which also means that, he have lots of assignments to complete before he gets scolding from their teacher again. At the same time, he figure it out that Naeun should be doing the assignments too.

Nothing can beat Taemin to not, at least send a good morning text to Naeun to express his love and concern towards her, yet alone assignments.

" Good morning, my baby. Did you slept well yesterday ? " Taemin chose to call Naeun instead because he wants to listen to her angelic and soothing voice.

" Good mornning, Taemin-ah ~ Yeah, I slept well yesterday. How about you ? Have you started the assigments ? " Naeun's sleepy voice can be heard.

" I slept well yesterday, babe. Erm, haven't. I just woke up. " 

" As expected, from a lazy pig. " Too bad, Naeun can't contain her yawn.

" Says from the one who is yawning so loudly. At least, cover your mouth. " Taemin grinned. 

" I covered my mouth ! "

" Yeah, right. " The jerk is nodding, literally.

" Left. "

" You stupid. "

" You then stupid. "

" I love you. "

" I love you even more. "

" I am not going to let you win this, I love you the most. "

" I didn't say I want to win you but it's a fact that I love you more. " Naeun can't believe that she actually said such cheesy line.

" How are you going to prove that then ? " Taemin teased.

" I am here whenever you need me. "

" Alright, cool. Get prepared and you don't have to worry. I have extra laptop here just for you. I am going to be at your house's downstairs in 20 minutes. "

" What ? Are you serious ? Also, don't you have to at least brush your teeth ? You dirty old fellow. " 

" I am a ninja, not a dirty old fellow. See you there. Bye, muacks. "

" Alright, byebye, muacks. "

 

' Alright, I seriously need to be a ninja now. ' Taemin thought to himself as he starts jumping out from his bed and rush as fast as possible.

Well, serves him right.

 

 

" Vroommmm " Taemin stopped at the road. Checking the time by his watch, he smirked as he is punctual. Exactly, 20 minutes under Naeun's house.

Of course, the girl is punctual too. The familiar, loving, gorgeous figure is approaching towards her love. 

The figure slowly starts to evolve into a beauty as she decrease the distance between the two.

Taemin's jaw dropped at the sight of his girl, dressing up so differently as usual as the girl is wearing an elegant black dress yet flaunting her cute image with her different hairstyle, matching with a matching necklace that can wow anyone. He is getting a bit embarassed as he should be wearing tuxedo to match his girl but he is just wearing a white and grey checkered collared top with black leathered jeans. At the very least, it's not that sloppy.

The girl smiled as she saw the look on her boyfriend's face. She knows that she have succeed in making her boyfriend to be surprised.

Thankfully, Taemin regained his senses just in time as he immediately gets out of his seat and open the door for his beloved girl. 

" You look so amazing. No, I mean perfect. " 

" You are flattering me, Taemin-ah ~ "

The soft, tender voice is not helping Taemin to control his raging hormones. The culprit is, the low cut dress as he barely able to get his eyes off that area. We can't blame that ert though. 

" I am just describing you. You are that stunning. Get in, my princess. " Taemin smiled as he gesture his princess into the car, he closes the door and make his way back to his seat after that. Meanwhile, Naeun keeps smiling as the words from Taemin is just like lullaby to her, that soothing, that soft, that calming. 

 

Along their way towards Taemin's place, Naeun gets drowsy as she started sleeping while Taemin is patiently waiting for the traffics to be smoother. Yes, they are stuck in a traffic jam with the rain pouring like a waterfall. Luckily, Taemin don't have to worry about the heavy downpour as there is a huge shelter for the car to stay at there in his house.

Taemin stare at the beauty right beside of him as Naeun is in her dreamland, blabbering something but Taemin is unable to catch what is she talking as its too soft to be heard. 

After a long 10 minutes, the traffic finally gets smoother as they make their way to the destination. Given by the powerful speed of Taemin's car, they reach in 5 minutes. 

Too afraid to wake Naeun up, Taemin slowly carry Naeun up in the bridal style as he tiptoed to his room. 

 

Putting down Naeun softly on his bed, Taemin is also doing something else which is staring at the girl's pink lips. He fixes her hair gently, afraid of waking the princess up. Just as he wants to get up, Naeun wrapped both of her arms around Taemin's neck, pulling him down unconciously, causing Taemin to be bewildered as he opens his eyes wider. 

Because of the sudden pull, both of their lips touches which causes Naeun to wake up with shockness written all around her face. Yet, she still smiles as the person infront of her is the man she loves dearly. Taemin who finds that he is doomed as he panic, thinking that Naeun may be angry because of that action which is also the result of him being oblivious that Naeun is actually smiling brightly, like a sun. 

However, the girl finds that her knight is so stupidly cute. With that, she deepens the kiss. 

 

 

Author's Note : TADAHHH I AM BACKKK. I AM SO SORRY FOR THE 3 MONTHS HIATUS BECAUSE MY SCHOOL STARTED AND FINALLY I AM FREE NOW BECAUSE I AM HAVING MY 2 WEEKS OF VACATION. Erm it's a bit sad because in the past when I was still in high school, it's 4 weeks break but now, I am only having 2 weeks of vacation. Well, I guess, I just have to get used to it. So yeah, this term is still not as bad as I thought of it before and I am very glad about that. Anyway, since i am having vacation right now, it means that I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN before school starts, yeah ? Still, i will try my best to update when school reopens ? Let's just bless that I don't have too much work to do. SO BYEBYE. Til we meet again, in 2 days time ? Maybe 1 day ? Well, i don't know. HAHAHAH . AND I KNOW ITS A BIT SHORT SO I WILL COMEBACK SOON.