Closer

Magnet

" Oh my god, I think it's my parents. " Naeun quickly whispered to her boyfriend.

" Yeah I think so too, because there isn't any anybody else in this house. " Taemin whispered back while trying to hold onto his laughter. Poor Naeun just sighed and mentally face-palmed herself for stating the obvious, especially to the jerk.

" Naeun ? " The voice from the outside of the room, called out.

Successfully, Naeun recognised the owner of the voice almost immediately since it's a guy's voice anyway which also means that, it must be her dad.

" It's my dad. "

" Yeah I know. "

" Arghh... " This time round, Naeun literally face-palmed herself which Taemin just smile at how adorable his girlfriend is.

 

' What is that sound.. ? W-What ? It can't be that they are already cooking the rice ? ' Mr Son thought to himself while he just shake his head, disappointed in young adults nowadays.

Thinking that they are really doing things that they shouldn't do, it makes Mr Son really disappointed in his judgement of Taemin.

" Naeun ?! " The middle-aged man called out again, trying to stop the outrageous, horrible, obscene, sensual activity from going.

 

" Come on, faster. " Taemin urged the girl to quickly take out her writing materials while he just turned to any page, acting like he is really teaching the girl.

" Yes, daddy ? " Naeun finally replied his corrupted-mind dad.

Almost instantly, Mr Son barged into her daughter's room like a burglar trying to steal things. Which almost make the door, spoil.

" Naeun, what took you so long to respond ? By the way, what is that arghh sound ? Are you doing things that you shouldn't do ? Like having ? " Mr Son fired his questions as fast as a bullet.

Both of the confused young adults just stare at Mr Son unbelievably and exclaimed " What ?! " in unison.

" Dad what are you talking about ? Of course we didn't ! " Naeun exclaimed while eyeing her dad with hatred in her eyes, as though the middle-aged man standing infront of her is not her dad but her enemy.

However, Mr Son is not convinced at all. He is adament that his judgement will not go wrong.

" Then why did you took so long to respond ? " At this moment, Naeun is loss of words.

" Oh Mr Son, it's because that Naeun is having headache once again. Therefore, there's an arghh sound being made and Naeun don't want to worry you so it took a while for her to feel better to respond to you. "  Thanks to her quick-witted boyfriend, they are barely saved.

" Yeah dad, that's correct ! How can you say such things infront of Mr Lee.. "

" Ohhh I see.. I am so sorry for saying things like this. Please pardon me for my rudeness and my ignorance. " Mr Son apologised sincerely.

" Nope it's okay, Mr Son. It's nature for you to be worried. It's my fault for giving you such poor image. I am truely sorry. " As usual, Taemin transformed from a jerk to a polite young man. The two guys then exchange smiles while Naeun is curious about something.

" By the way dad, what brings you here ? "

" Oh ! I was trying to inform you guys that supper is ready- " While the Naeun's dad is replying to his daughter, there's a loud vibration in his pocket. The middle-aged man then fished out his phone and realised that it's an important phone call which he must answer.

" Please excuse me. "

Both Naeun and Taemin nodded slightly while trying to breathe normally. At the same time, they feel a bit awkward because of what the corrupted middle-aged man had said.

" Hello ? Yes I am. Oh is it ? Alright I will make my way down as soon as possible. Yeah okay. See you. " Mr Son then keep his phone back into his pocket.

" What is it dad ? " Naeun can foresee what will happen next somehow but still trying to confirm her instinct.

" Sorry, my girl. I have to absent myself again as I have urgent matters to look to. " Mr Son feel bad to abandon the spare time that he finally gained for spending time together with his wife and daughter.

The girl just smiled warmly and mumbled a " it's okay. " which gives an approval for Mr Son to excuse himself. Beside her, is her boyfriend who also experience the same thing. He can totally understand what the girl is going through. The loneliness and the pain of waiting for being able to see their parents.

Both of them sighed.

" Why are you sighing ? " Naeun asked the guy beside.

" Both of my parents often went overseas, so I can totally relate to how you are feeling right now. " With that, Taemin sighed again.

" Sorry. "

" Why are you apologising ? " The guy is puzzled.

" Because I wasn't there. "

" Nevermind, it's okay. What matter is that, we are together now to overcome everything. " Taemin placed his arm on Naeun's shoulder and patted.

 

" We better go out and have supper now ~ " The soft voice of Naeun caused Taemin to show his signature jester smile.

 

" Come, Taemin please sit. Naeun ah, I heard from your dad that you are unwell, why don't you stay on your bed and recuperate ? " Mrs Son suggested while Naeun just nodded and leave towards her room as she's afraid that her mum may think wrongly if she insist to stay.

The absence of his girlfriend make Taemin disappointed, even if it's just for a while. The worst is that, the atmosphere becomes weird as Mrs Son sit just directly infront of Taemin, like how police officers interrogating the criminal in police station.

" Taemin, may I know how old are you ? " Mrs Son offered the plate of a piece of cake to Taemin in a not so friendly way.

' , did she know that we have been lying all these while ? No no, it couldn't be. I must stay calm and not give myself away. But then, why is there a sudden change of attitude ? Can it be that Mr Son had told her that we are having... ?! ' Sweat start to form at every part of his body.

" Taemin ? "

" I am around Naeun's age. " Taemin managed to force a smile naturally despite the situation.

" I see. It's so capable of you to be a teacher at such a young age. "

" Thanks for the compliment. "

" Then may I know, if you have siblings ? "

" Nope Mrs Son, I don't have any siblings. "

" Then are you still staying with your parents ? "

" Yes I am but they are always overseas because of their work. "

" So you are living alone now ? "

" Yeap. They are overseas now. " Taemin partially lied as it's true that his parents are overseas now but whenever that happens, his other four hyungs will be at his house.

" Then, will it be better if you stay at our house for tonight ? Even though our house isn't that big or luxurious but I just think that it will be good if you stay here as it's quite late already. "

" Sure ! " Taemin can't hide his excitement and happiness as he just exclaimed. Luckily, Mrs Son didn't find anything amiss.

" There's a spare room beside Naeun's room, you can stay over there. " Mrs Son directed.

" Alright ! " Even though, the ertic guy is a bit upset of the arrangement, he definitely can't show that.

" I am sorry if I appear unfriendly just now as I am not feeling very well. "

" Mrs Son, are you okay ? Do you need help ? "

" It's okay. I just need some rest. You just have to place the plate at the table will do. " Mrs Son reassured the young guy while Taemin just nodded as the lady leaves to her room. Actually, Mrs Son is in pink health. Just that, she is upset that her husband just leaves her like that again.

 

 

" Tadah ! I brought you some cake. " Taemin just walked into Naeun's room as though it's his room.

" Wow you scared me ! " Naeun is on her chair, holding onto her pen.

" You're so hardworking ! " Taemin praised.

" It's not that I am hardworking, it's just that some people are lazy. " Naeun stated.

" Are you referring to me ? "

" Of course not ! By the way, thanks ! "

" Finally, you thanked me. " Taemin hissed as he put the plate on the studying desk.

" It's your duty ! "

" So is this how you treat your boyfriend ? "

" Nah, I am just joking. Aren't you going back home ? It's quite late already. " Naeun said as she took a bite.

" Your mum suggested that I should stay over here. "

" Really ? In a same room ?! "

" Yeah. " Well, the jerk is lying again.

" Since you know how late it is already, come to bed when you are done eating. Let's sleep together. " Taemin deliberately emphasized the last sentence.

" Such a big ert. "

 

 

" Goodnight, my girlfriend, Naeun. "

" Goodnight. "

" That's so short ! You should say it like how I said ! "

" Alright. Goodnight, my boyfriend, Taemin. "

 

Next Day.

" Naeun ah, wake up ! " A familar voice coming from the outside.

' OH MY .' Taemin cursed mentally.

 

Author's Note : Wow finally after 2 and the half hours, I am done with this chapter. Again, I used more time as compared to usual but I am safe that this chapter is not too short. I feel bad and sad that I can't update yesterday as it's Naeun's birthday. But oh well, hope everyone like this chapter. BYE.