Chapter 6

a leap of faith

The door to Chearin's room creaks open. A person's head pops in, and then another, and the next thing you know Chearin is shouting.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Another set of screams erupted from the bedroom next door, following by sets of laughter from 5 different guys.

"Oh my god, you should have seen the look on your faces. I should have brought a video recorder to record this down!" said Seungri.

"Yea! This is so totally worth it. The look your faces really looked like the picture "scream" by Monk!" Deasung said while portraying the look by Monk.

The guys started laughing again, this time most of them were rolling on the ground. The girls on the other hand were mad and started throwing pillows at them.

The boys after the game had decided to scare the girls just for the sake of it. It was decided that Seungri, Deasung, and Seunghyun were to take Chearin and Minzy's room, while YoungBae and Jiyong were to take Dara and Bom's room. In the room next door, Jiyong was surprised to find only Chearin in the room.

"Yah, why are you sleeping alone here?"

Chaerin noticing that she was only in her tank top and her undies pulled the comforter nearer to her. "What are you guys doing here in the first place?" she asked sounding angry. "I was going to sleep already, now I will be up the whole night to scared to sleep." she groaned, and fell back towards the bed.

The guys laughed,  but before they could explained anything, they heard Bom's shouting.

"WHERE IS CHEARIN? YOU GUYS KIDDNAPED HER DIDN'T YOU?"

Chearin chuckled to herself and then said, "I'm here Bommie."

They heard the others getting out of the bedroom next door and Bom shoving her way into the bedroom that Chearin was sleeping in.

"What are you doing here?" Bom asked.

"You guys snore so i decided to sleep here instead," Chearin said matter-of-factly.

Bom scoffed. "I so do not snore!" she said.

"Since when did i snore." Dara said.

"I snore?" Minzy asked.

"I am so not answering any of it," Chaerin said surrendering.

The ran towards Chearin and started tickling her.

The guys were totally forgotten by then. "Wow, we are being forgotten," YoungBae said.

So they joined in with the tickle fight. It was a pretty rough and intensed with people dodging here and there, blocking them-self from on coming attacks which resulted in someone pulling Chearin's comforter away.

"AHHHH! Give me back my comforter!" she cried scrambling to cover herself with her hands.

They stopped and stared at Chearin. They the girls started to scream too and quickly trying to cover Chearin while shoo-ing the boys out of the room.

They slammed the door in their faces.

"Opps," Seungri shrugged.

Seunghyun knocked on the door and said, "Yah, we didn't see anything much okay."

"Go and sleep you guys," came answers from within the room. "Don't try and scare us again. I'll kill you guys," another set of answers came.

"Yea right we didn't see anything much. We all saw her in her undies," Deasung scoffed.

It did not settle well with Jiyong when Deasung said that.

"Yah, you guys better erased those images from you mind, Chearin will be embarrassed." he said.

"How do I erased those when it is firmly imprinted in my mind," seungri exclaimed.

"Yah you better erased those images of I'll skin you alive!" Jiyong cried pulling Seungri into a headlock.

"Okay! Okay! I erase those images! Let me go Hyung!" he cried.

Jiyong let Seungri go and they all walked towards their rooms.

After laying down on his bed and bidding YoungBae good night, images of Chearin in her underwear flashed in his mind making him groan. She looked so cute and also y at the same time.

Wait! Why am I thinking of Chearin in that way ? I should stop. This is so sick of me to think of her that way!

The image of Chearin in her underwear flashed through his mind again. He decided to give up and think whatever he wanted as his mind isn't even listening to him, and fell asleep with Chearin on his mind.