Chapter 3

a leap of faith

But before Chearin reached Jiyoung's table, a lady ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek. Caught of guard, he spun his head towards his attacker. However upon seeing his attacker's face, his face broke out into a wide smile.

"JaeHee!" , "What are you doing here? I thought you were suppose to be out with your mum?" Jiyoung said.

She laughed. " I was, but I got away somehow", JaeHee said winking at him.

He just laughed, and they continued chatting.

Chearin just stood rooted to the ground. What just happened ? she thought. She instandly felt embarressed, and quickly her heels and walked towards her table. What was I thinking asking for his phone number ! Of course he has a girldfriend. A man as cool as him always has one.

When she reached her table both Dara and Bom just gave her sad look, but started to console her.

Bom sighing, "Should have knew it when i saw him. A man as handsome as him would have a girlfriend already," she said while patting Chearin's back.

"Well at least you gave it a try," Dara said smiling. "You almost asked for his number, which is a huge step," she continued.

Chearin just laughed it off. "I'm okay guys," she seassured them. "It's not like we even got together and broke up. And besides there are many more guys out there that i can try my skills on", she said while giving both of them a sly look.

"Yeah! That's my Chearin," Bom said while laughing.

"Ermmm maybe you shouldn't be so forward Chearin. You might scare the guys away," Dara said with a nervous look.

Both Bom and Chearin just laughed and laughed.

They then continue talking about school stuff, updating each other about what was currently happening in their life. Halfway through their conversations they were interupted by Jiyoung.

"Hey Chearin," he said, his hand on her shoulder.

"Yep", Chearin said, looking up at him.

"I'm leaving already, maybe I'll see you sometime soon ?" he said.

Chearin smiled. "Yea, see you around."

"Bye." he said smiling at Chearin then only turning to Bom and Dara to say his goodbyes. 

He then left with the lady linking her arm around his.

"Oh my god, he is soooooo cute!" Bom exclaimed.

"I could look and listen to his face and voice all day," Dara said with hearts in her eyes.

"I know right," Chearin said.

" But it's guys like that, that make girls in fools," Bom said.

"Well but they will somehow fall in love with that one special girl," Dara said,

"But till then they will continue to break girls hearts," Bom said.

"I guess its true. But all this is up to fate, and also abit a luck, and hard word, and a little bit a faith," Chearin said smiling.

They all laughed, and continued with their outing.

Chearin was thinking,

Love makes people do stupid things, but it also makes us do great things.

All of us just need that special person and that leap of faith to make it happend.

When will I meet my special one........