Chapter 5 (Intro)

a leap of faith

They stayed very much in contact with each others after that fateful day. They would meet up once in awhile to just talk or do what normal students do; study. They got to know each others friends too. Chearin found out that the friends that she saw him with were actually his closes friends. They were SeungHyun, YoungBae, DaeSung, and lastly Seungri. She introduced her friends to him too. And to her delight they got along well with him. From then on the whole bunch of them would always hang out together. However there were times when only both of them decide to meet up. They would go to movies when both of them are the only ones who hasn't watched it, or they would go to art exhibitions as both of them have the same taste. Because they had the same taste in art to fashion to music, they never run out of things to talk about.

She always felt comfortable with him, being able to be herself when she was with him. That is how Chearin's feelings for Jiyoung continued to grow without her knowing it.

Jiyoung always had fun when he was with Chearin. He had never meet someone who could understand him as good as her, with an exception to YoungBae who had grew up with him.

 

So after 2 years

 

They both continued on their friendship after university and were now having the time of their lifes with the success of their careers.

Chearin was now gathering fashion followers and demands for her to style many artist and idols as a stylist. Jiyoung on the other hand went and produce songs that are usually put on loud speakers in clubs, streets, and shopping malls. He too is very high in demand in terms of producing songs.

However even after 2 years being friends they still never could admit to them-self that both of them liked each other more then friends. That incident of the girl kissing him was cleared up, and the girl was reveled to be his cousin from the states. Even after it was cleared up Chearin was afraid to take that step. And because Chearin did not show any interest in him, Jiyoung did not have the confidence to ask her to be his girlfriend. Both were afraid that it might mess up what they had now.

Both very in love with each other.....

Both know what they want....

Both very scared....

Will they take that leap ?

 

 

 

Hee Hee its Christmas time !!!! Giving you guys an early Christmas present, so enjoy !!!

Hope you guys are not to disappointed with the this chapter, its like an intro to the next part of their lives, so it  may be a bit dry as compared with the other chapters...

and another thing. I was wondering if i should put any other love line other then our beloved Skydragon? If you would like other love lines just comment below and i'll see what i can cook up ><

Thanks for the subscriptions anyway !!!