Chapter 5

a leap of faith

From: JiJi

Want to have a getway with the gang ?

From: Chae

Sure! I need a break from work!!!

From: JiJi

Cool! I'll do all the booking. I found this really awesome english style bunglow to rent for a week.

From: Chae

YAY !!!!! Can't wait !!! Will tell the girls. You tell the guys XD

From: JiJi

Okay. Can't wait too !!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A month later....

"OH MY GOD!" cried Bom

"I totally love it!" Dara exclaimed too.

Chaerin on the other hand just stoo frozen to her spot with the eyes as wide as saucers.

The place that they were going to stay for the week was a bunglow located on top of a hill top. The front view was like ones of those traditional english houses where there is a round about area for the cars to park. They were surrouned with lush green trees and colourful flowers. The backdrop of the place was rolling hills and mountains, whos peaks were covered by mist. It really was a beautiful sight.

Minzy, Chaerin's cousin also tagged along. She was getting closer with them after meeting all of them a club during Chaerin's birthday celebration. She too when she saw the place that they were going to stay, could only widen her eyes in awe.

The guys were on the other hand were shouting and whooping in joy and started to pull the girls along with them. 

Jiyoung walked over to Chearin who now was reduce to grinning to herself.

"I did good right?" Jiyoung said with a wide smile.

"Yea. Lets go pick the rooms before they pick all the good ones." Chearin said giving her signature eye smile. She then linked her arms with him and both of them walked towards the house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There were four rooms, and there were 9 of them, which means that there will be three rooms with two, and one room with three. Chaerin got to share her room with Minzy, leaving Bom with Dara. For the guys, Jiyoung shared his room with YoungBae, while Seungri, Daesung, and SeungHyun shared the master bedroom.

Knowing the girls, eventually Bom and Dara will come over to talk and gossip and they will all fall asleep together. Howeer due to the fact that she does not like to share a bed with others, she was already prepared to go sleep all by herself later in Bom and Dara's room after they had fallen asleep.

By the time they had settled in, it was already time for dinner. The housekeeper made them a scruptious dinner, perfecting the already perfect dinner party, where they were all laughing, and sharing silly stories. After dinner they decided to play "truth or dare" to suit the MT feel of the gathering. After a few spins and a few drinks, they were all getting tipsy. They then decided that they should retire for the night.

The moment the girls hit the bed they all fell fast asleep mainly due to the drinks that they had consumed. Chearin was still surprisingly sane, so she quickly move to Bom and Dara's room. However just as she was about to fall asleep someone creeped into the room.....

Who is it ?

Who would have came into the room ?

To be continued....