Chapter 11

a leap of faith

Jiyong woke up to the sound of raindrops, but that did not manage to even dampen his spirits instead it created a longing inside him to see Chearin as soon as possible. He wondered if Chearin had gone to work already. It was a Saturday but knowing her schedule even Saturdays can be a working day for her, so he called her up.

Chearin awoke to the sound of her phone ringing.

“Hello,” she croaked into her phone.

“Hey. Did I wake you?” Jiyong asked.

“Who..?,” she turned her phone to see who called her. Jiyong’s name flashed bright in her face.

!

She immediately cleared .

“No! My voice always sounds like this in the morning. Must be genetic or something. Hahaha,” she said and laughed awkwardly.

He chuckled.

“Right. Anyways what are you doing today? You free? Want to go grab some breakfast, and then spend the day with me?” he asked.

She blushed when he said “spend the day with me”.

“Oh I free the whole day today. We can grab some breakfast if you want, and I would love to spend the day with you. You’ve got anything planed?” said she.

“Yes,” he said and fist pumped the air. “I don’t have anything planed yet but we can just go with the flow and do what we want,” he said grinning into the phone. He was so happy to be spending the day with her.

“Okay then, if you just give me an hour or so you can come pick me up,” she said.

“Sure. See you in an hour,” he said.

“See you in an hour,” she said and was about to put down the phone when Jiyong said.

“Can’t wait to see my girl’s beautiful face,”

She paused for a moment, her blush getting stronger.

“Ermm yea, b…by….bye op…op..oppa,” she said an quickly shut the phone, her heart beating at least 140 per minute.

Jiyong could only grin widely.

She called me oppa.

Chearin hardly calls anyone oppa. She finds it too cute and usually calls people formally so for her to call him oppa really means something.

With his moods up high he went and got ready to bring his girl out for a date she would not forget anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Sorry guys I know it’s a short one but I promise the next one is longer ><

Woooooots its their first date soon XD

I know how its going to flow don’t know if you guys would like it

It goes like this

……….

 

p.s: I was pretty bummed last week…. I just needed 2 more marks to pass