Chapter 13

a leap of faith

Walking through the halls of the YG building felt surreal to Chearin. Never in her dreams would she imagine she would be there looking at the posters of Big Bang and 2NE1 plus other YG artist, and seeing the names of songs dripping in green on the walls was making it even more like a dream with a futuristic setting.

“WOW! Are you sure this is where you work? This is not the future right?” Chearin asked.

“Nope. I’m pretty sure this is where the devil works. Do you know on the top most floor of the building lays a demon with toy figurines on the walls, who smiles like its Christmas when people are brought up there for questioning/scolding. Ughh.” He shudders at the thought.

She laughed at him, making him laugh too.

“Follow me. I’ll bring you to the studio that I always work in,” he said, lightly pulling her towards studios.

“Am I even allowed to be there?” she asked feeling a little out of place.

“It’s okay, I’ll use my name to get you out of trouble,” he said winking at her.

“Ughhhh. But seriously are you sure?” she asked again.

Seeing her so serious, he tried to lighten the mood by pinching her nose.

“Hey,” she exclaimed, pulling her head backwards.

“Don’t worry. There won’t be anyone in the recording booth today,” he said, smiling down at her.

“Okay,” she said feeling much more at ease, plus seeing him smile like that made all her worries disappear.

Walking through the studios room she saw glimpse of Lee Ha Yi, Epic High, and the latest addition to the YG family which was Winner. She couldn’t help but start spazzing. 

“Omg is that Lee Ha Yi!?”

 “Yes,”

“OMG it’s Epic High! I want to see Tablo’s daughter!”

“Haru is at home,”

“Ehhhhh Winner,”

He rolled his eyes and stop walking towards his studio.

“Do you want me to introduce you to all of them?” he asked.

She giggled. “Sorry I just couldn’t help myself. It’s not like every day you get to step into the highly secretive YG building and see their artist hard at work,” she said pouting.

“Awwww I didn’t think you would turn to such a fan girl here,” he said laughing.

“Hey,” she said, punching his shoulder.

 Finally they stopped at one of the studios.

He opened the door. “Welcome to my second home,” he said grinning widely.

The studio was adorned with awesome looking speakers, but on the walls and the tables were filled with pictures of Big Bang and some of 2NE1, and in all of the pictures it shows them standing with trophies of their win on either inkigayo, music bank, and also M-countdown. There was also a rather long leather couch and a clear glass table, which, was littered with music scores, scribbles of lyrics, cups of untouched stale coffee, pens or all sorts and last but least mountains of scrunched up papers.

She walked straight towards where the pictures were hanged up.

“Wow! Nice pics but why is it here in your studio? Aren’t the song featured at the front door?” she asked puzzled.

“Ah. This are the pictures in which the song that I wrote for them won,” he said, scratching his head with a shy smile on his face.

“Woah!!! So many of them won?? Woah!” she exclaimed with a surprised look.

He just smiled.

“So are you willing to spend the rest of your date here today?” he asked.

“Hmmm maybe,” she said with a smirk on her face.

“Okay then let’s start eating, I’m starving!” he exclaimed.

“Hah! Lucky for you I bought food,” she said.

“Aigoo, I know. Thank you for your hard work,” he said and gave her a salute.

She laughed.

After eating, he then walked towards the recording area and motioned for Chearin to come closer.

“Here put this on,” he said helping her put on the headphones.

“Why?”

“It’s a new song that I’ve been working on for some time…. You are the first one to hear it,” he said looking at her straight in the eye.

Please like the song….. Its yours to take and mine to give….

Looking into his eyes, she felt like he was asking her for something…something she wasn’t sure she could give yet.

She first heard soft strumming of the guitar and then a man voice says

It’s all about you, my Butterfly

Then slowly the beats starts to come in mixing with music which sounds like bubbles popping, making the whole song sound dream like. She slowly then starts to close her eyes and bobs her head to the music.

Love can be forever
Why do you push and pull
Can’t act any more honest

Her heart races at the lyrics, this felt like that time when they were in that unknown area.

 Look at my eyes
You see my eyes
You see my lips
Listen to my heart
If you’re listening answer me
Kiss me on the cheek
My memories
Yes my heart
Yes that be all I say
If our lovingness continues a lot
Then we’ll never break up, trust me
I’ll make love to you

She blushes at the thought of it. She wants to dream of forever with him but feels like it’s too soon. Can people fall in love so fast? If it is so I’m definitely in love…….

Ye you’re special to me
Your turn

Bring the song to an end.

She felt all sorts of emotions now no matter how hard she tried to suppress it.

“So do you like it?” he asked, uncertainty written all over his face.

She just stared at him before leaning over and giving him a kiss on his cheek.

“Yes , I do,”

 

 

 

 

 

OMG I'm sorry for only undating now >< I was just really really really busy with class and assignments that i didn't have the time to even come up with the storyline><

Anyways here is the latest chapter, hope you enjoy =)