Meeting Him

The Unknown

Minho's POV

  I walked in the class room. I hoped that Key saved me a seat. I looked around the room. "Yah! Minho! Over here!" Key yelled as he we gestured me to him. I walked over. "All the way in the back?" I said as I walked up, I noticed someone with him as I sat down. "Hello there~! I am Choi Minho. Who are you?" I said as I noticed that he was the new kid. His face was even more prettier close up. "Hello! I am Lee Taemin." He smiled back at me. I love his smile, his smile seems so amazing. "By the way sitting in the back was his idea. He is the new kid so I let him chose where we sat. AND DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ASKED TO SIT THERE?" Key exclaimed. "Uh.....alot?" I asked. 

"Yes, like everyone!" Key replied.

"Well thanks for saving it for me!" I smiled at him. I tried to keep from staring at Taemin, but he was just to cute.

  The teacher walked in the classroom. Everyone got quiet and payed attention to the front of the room. The time had went by slowly, though I did glance at Taemin for a little bit during the hours. "Hey Key, what time does class end?" I whispered to Key.

"Around 1 I think, why do they do diffrent subjects a day, this is so weird." Key answered and asked.

"I don't know, but at least its short you know, instead of going on for more hours with more subjects." I said as I saw Taemin turned his head to hear our conversation.

"Taemin." I wispered.

"Neh?" He replied cutely.

"Key's coming over to my house later on, would you like to join us?" I asked quickly, thats not at all what I was going to say, but I completely forget with his cute face staring at me. 

"Sure, I'd love too!" He said and smiled. We all began to talk, and I got to get to know Taemin some more. He keep getting cuter and cuter the more he talked. I loved his voice, I loved his long hair, I loved everything about him. Though we just met, I must keep my self from staring at him and his cuteness...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Hello! How do you like my story, I am writing it on here without thinking and I am going along with it all. Though I do have some ideas about later on in my story so I hope you like it. By the way, I am going to change the person's POV for each chapter. ^_^ Subscribe and comment if you like! Oh and by the way I think Minho looks extremly y in the picture of this Chapter! Next Chapter, you get to here whats going on with Jonghyun!