A meeting at Lunch

The Unknown

Jonghyun's POV

 

   Minho, Key, Taemin and I were all walking to the lunch room. Talking about random and diffrent things. When we got everything and sat down, a little while after words two guys, one of them was the new kid and the other one looked like one of the people I was sitting with at class before I moved seats. They asked if they can sit with us, which we let them.

"So what are you're names. I am Lee Jinki, He calles me Onew, so you can call me Onew." Onew said pointing to the guy next to him.

"I'm Lee Taemin!" Taemin said happily. He sure seems to like to meet new people.

"I'm Choi Minho." 

"Kim Kibum, call me Key though."

"I am Kim Jonghyun." 

"Well this is Lee Minho, but you can call him Pikachu, he acts like a pikachu. That is why I call him Pikachu, Taemin can I have your chiken?" Onew asked. Taemin looked down at his food for a second, then gave his chiken to Onew. "Thank you!" Onew said happily as he ate the chiken.

"One thing you should know about him, he loves chiken. So he would eat all the chiken he can." Pikachu, I think that's what we call him, said.

"I love you...." Onew said as he looked at Pikachu, and gave a small smile. "Nice." Pikachu said and ruffled Onew's hair.

"Oh yeah Taemin, I brought you some banana milk." Minho said handing Taemin banana milk. "Thank you hyung!!!" Taemin said and quickly started drinking the banana milk. 

"You know what maybe I should start calling you Simba, you look like a lion..." Onew randomly said to Pikachu.

"Okay, you keep changing these nicknames, pick one and stick with it darling!" Pikachu, or Simba, or whoever said. Wait he said darling are they dating, wait did they now each other before Lee Minho moved here.

"Well fine then honey, I will! Once I will find an awesome nickname for you how about that!" Onew said trying not to laugh.

"I have a question..." I said interrupting there conversation.

"If it is are we dating. No we are not, we act like it alot though, we don't think anymore of each other then best friends! Isn't that right darling!" Pikachu said, as  he ruffled Onew's hair.

"Y-yea." Onew stuttered in a way, it seemed like he didn't think of it that way.

"How did you know I was going to ask that?" I asked Pikachu.

"I just know these things! *winked* Hahaha!"  I couldn't help but laugh either.

"I know what I can call you!" Onew said with a really happy looking face.

"Now, what is that?" Pikachu, or whatever it will be next said looking back at Onew.

"Kitty! You really look like a Kitty! But you all!" He said turning to us, "You shall call my Kitty, Simba!!!" Onew said practically yelling in my ear.

"Okay, so, Simba, do you like that name?" Minho, asked as he looked at him, and ended up laughing.

"Yeah, why not!" Simba, said laughing,

Well see, I haven't had a lunch this interesting in a while. I'm glad that I actually found friends that I could instantly get along with. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

A/N: Hey guys I'm back sorry for the late update. I know that it is short. But, I gave you all something, where everyone met, not only that I will give you a little teaser of something that's going to happen in the next few chapters.  Okay, tell me if you like it or not. Oh yeah, tell me what you think of this chapter, I will try and update tomorrow. It will depend on how  I feel, I'm getting sick.

 

Teaser:

I was backing up away from Onew, who was scaring me and trying to take my chiken. I bumped into someone and when I turned around I saw Taemin ontop of Jonghyun and they were....kissin. I instantly grabbed Taemin, and Key jerked Jonghyun up. "You stay off of my boyfriend!" Key yelled to Taemin.

"I didn't do anything!" Taemin said and hugged me.

"I'm not you're boyfriend, but I won't argue with that." Jonghyun said as he quickly kissed Key and pulled away, so he wouldn't get smacked. Key glared at him for a second.

________________________________________________________--

So what do you think?