Always hated the first day

The Unknown

   Finally class was over, and I was able to leave. This one girl kept following me and annoying me. "Hey look, this is cool I said as I handed her a piece of paper of a drawing." She took it away from me and looked at it. I quickly ran away to get away from her. I finally got off campus, I looked around for anyone following me. Luckily enough no one was. I walked to the park that was close by. The park was empty besides for three guys. I went to an empty swingset and sat down. I kept looking at the other guys trying to see if I could recognize them. Damn they're too far away. I would walk closer to see them, but that would be just awkward. Hmmm maybe I could walk around the track once or twice so I can get a good glimpse of them. I thought to my self and stood up, I wanted to see them. They were the only ones here and it was just bothering me. I walked the track finally close enough to see them, they all seemed like they were having fun. I wanted to walk up and make friends with them. One of them caught my attention, my head kept turing towards them as I walked by. "I'M THE COOL CAT MEOW~!" I heard the one with the gorgeous face say. I laughed, not knowing what was going on. 

   I realized that I kept looking at them and then I hurried home. Hoping that they didn't notice me. I kept thinking about that gorgeous face. I wanted to meet him. This is the first time I saw some one and thought this. I wanted to know everything about him, what was his name. His hair looked unique. I could remember him anywhere. Next time I see him I should talk to him. No....that would be weird I guess. What should I do. Ugh...I don't know. I laid down on my bed thinking of him all night. I eventually fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Hey sorry for the short chapter, its just my first story on here and I don't really know what to do with it. Though I hope you like it. I also hope that you all like it so far! ^_^ I keep thinking of ideas, so I write it on here. Not only that I had a thought about my story, and well. I guess just because I can't wait I will give a little teaser of it (if thats what you call it)

_______________________________
Everyone rushed to the hospital as they heard what happend.

***
"Taemin!! No!" Minho said with tears welling up in his eyes. "I love you please don't leave me!" Minho couldn't stop himself from crying. 

_______________________________________________

Don't worry I don't like people dying in stories, so no one will die. :)