My only friend

The Unknown

A/N: Okay so this chapter is kinda shory and I wrote it, its real short, and their is a surprise character in this chapter! I didn't plan on putting him in my story but thats just how it turned out!

______________________________________________________________________

Onew's POV 

 

   Today was the first day of college for the year, and so far it seemed well. I don’t have any friends here, I just heard of this college and I want to found out the mystery to it. Is it really haunted or not. I heard they have a lock in sometime during the year, I think I will go to that just to find out what really is going on.  This school seemed interesting. I am hoping that I can make some friends before the lock in. I had ordered some chicken but it came slower than usual. It was kind of frustrating having to wait longer for my chicken. I had called my friend, Lee Min Ho (yes the awesome actor! ^_^ I couldn’t think of a name so I use him! ) He came over and we played some video games. Finally my chicken came. Lee Min Ho went to a different school than me, but I did got to high school, which is how I met him.

*Flashback*

  “U-um do you mind me sitting with you?” An unfamiliar voice had said.

 “No, I don’t mind at all!” I replied smiling to the unknown kid.

  “Kamsapnida!” The kid said sitting down.

 “I am Lee Jinki, though you can call Onew! What is your name?” I asked.

“I am Lee Min Ho!” He replied.  After that we had both started talking and became best friends.

*Flash back over*

“So Onew, you’re going to eat chicken and not going to offer me any, or atleast something else to eat?” Lee Min Ho said and laughed.

 “Haha sorry!  Would you like something to eat?” I said pausing the game and standing up. 

“Um….do you have…..ramen noodles?” He asked and paused a little bit in between each word trying to think about what he wanted.

“Sure, I will go cook them.” I said walking to the kitchen and he followed. It had been awhile since someone had come over, so I had gotten unused to cooking for the guests.  I looked at the clock that had said 9:30 pm. “Wow it’s that late already?!” I exclaimed.

“Time flies by fast you know.” He replied.  After I had cooked the ramen noodles for him we decided that we would watch movies instead of continuing on our game. I walked in my room and saved the game and turned it off. I only wish that it was a weekend or something so that I could stay up later and spend time with the friends I won’t get to see much of anymore. Lee Min Ho and I just hung out knowing that it would be a while before we got to see each other again. (Wow I don’t know where I am going with this story >.< I will just keep writing…*looks around*)  It was late that night when Lee Min Ho had gone home.  After he left, I went to my room and went to sleep. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So how did you like it. I honestly have no idea where I am going with this story, keke. Anyways I really hope you like it. If you have any suggestions or anything please comment! ^_^ Also anything that you think I could improve on.