A Game Of Truth or Dare part 2

The Unknown

a/n: Hello everyone sorry I was on a hiatus their I'm going to finish up my stories and I will give you my main account link to go there. Then I will update those stories once I finish these! Alright. So if you want you can check my other account out and check out those stories~! The account name is KingdomHearts. Anyways onto the chapter. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________-

"Jonghyun. Truth or dare?" Lee Minho asked looking over to Jonghyun. 

"Hmm. Truth." Jonghyun said scared of what the dare would end up being.

"Damn you! Your supposed to pick dare. Though since you picked truth. Is it true that you like Key?" Lee Minho asked.

"Yes." Jonghyun said plainly. "Now, truth or dare?" Jonghyun asked Lee Minho

"Dare." Minho said sticking his tounge out at Jonghyun

"I dare you to make out with Onew." Jonghyun said smirking at Lee Minho. Onew on the other hand had started blushing and his eyes got wide open.

'u-uh okay" Lee Minho stuttered a bit and looked over at Onew. Onew just looked at him and swallowed. Minho leant in to kiss Onew. They kissed for a while before Minho started to Onew's bottom lip asking for an intrence. Onew let him and Minho only depened the kiss. Onew and Minho had a tounge war over domince and Minho won. He roamed his tounge through his whole mouth.

"OKAY! THATS ENOUGH!" Key yelled covering Taemin's eyes, which made Onew and Minho end their kiss.

"Well then. Thats awkward. Who wants to go to the said most haunted part of the school?" Minho asked.

"I do!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Okay I guess we can go." Key said standing up.

"alright." The rest said in unison and they stood up from their spot. The group of six started walking around the school. They headed for the basement. 

"I can't wait to see what will happen~!" Taemin said jumping in joy.

"Who wants to take the elevator?" Minho asked looking at the group.

"Sure~!" They all said in unison. They all headed to the elevator and Taemin pressed the button to head down on to the basement. They had 12 floors to go considering they were on the 13th floor of the college. 

The elevator made creaky sounmds that mad it sound like an old elevator back in the 80's if they even made elevators then. It even went slow.

"This is freaky..." Onew stated looking around, which made the group bust into laughter.

"It could be worse." Taemin said.

"How so?" Lee Minho asked.

"Well, usually in scary movies the elevator breaks, and quits working. Who knows it could happen to us." Taemin, spoke to soon. Short after the elevator halted to a stop, which made the six fall on the floor and the power went out.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: aish this ~! If you like it comment and subscribe, and to my subscribers sorry for making you wait so long! I hope you like it, the next chapter will be ALOT better I promise.