The first day

The Unknown

Taemin's POV

   KRRNNG! KRRRNNNG!! Taemin's alarm clock went off. I lazily pressed the snooze button and got up. Today is my first day of college and I don't want to be late. Since I had moved with my parents to a diffrent town, I don't know anyone here, though out of the many colleges in this large town, I had heard of this large college with many hauntings. I thought that it sounded interesting so I decided that I woud want to go there. Lucky for me they had accepted me.

    I went to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and shower. I put on his uniform and went downstairs for breakfeast. He had biscuts and gravy for breakfeast. After breakfeast I had left for college. I lived close enough to the college for me to walk. I didn't want to wast gas on such a short trip. 

   I walked in, everyone staring at me. I  heard whispers among the crowed of people. I smiled to every one and walked on. Why is everyone looking at me like that? Is it un normal for new people to come here. I thought to myself. I just walked on. I walked around confused for a little bit trying to find what class to go to. This college was tall. 

  THUD! I fell to the floor running into someone. "I am terribly sorry." I quickly stood up and bowed. "Its fine." The boy said. The boy had   black hair with red highlights through his bangs. (-Can you guess who it is?-)

"U-um I am Taemin...L-lee Taemin."

"I am Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key."

"Nice to meet you" I said as I bowed to him.

'Nice to meet you too" He smiled and bowed back.

  Key seemed like a nice person I really hoped that I would get along with him. He helped me pick up my stuff. He grabbed a piece of paper that said 'Room 204 Math' "Is this the room that you are looking for?" Key asked as he showed me the paper. "Neh, I don't know where it is at though?" I replied. Key just laughed, "Thats what I am asking, here follow me and I will show you, you don't need to be late. I got the same class anyways." I followed Key to class. The class was large and had many desks. I looked around. "Here come sit with me, we can choose our seats the first day. Do you want to sit anywhere pacific." He asked me. "I like sitting in the back." I replied. "Alright then." He said, as I followed him to the back. We sat at the same table. It was  a small cicular table with only three chairs around it. I sat down, and chatted with Key. Later on the class started to fill up with students. The seat next to us was still empty. Key had been saving it for someone, but I didn't know exactly who he was saving it for.