Chapter 8

Jung Daehyun, You're Going Down!

 

"Begin..." The teacher spoke as he sat down on his seat, reading the most boring book you could ever find. Taehyung was busy biting on his pencil that he didn't even notice people start doing their test. Daehyun was trying to think but all he could think of was food, he didn't eat meaning he couldn't think. Jisun smirked, like all the nerds in their class; they knew they were passing.
 
"Taehyung, start"
 
"Okay" Taehyung muttered as he just continued to stare into space while chewing onto the now wet eraser. "And stop biting your pencil..." the teacher muttered.
 
"Okay" Taehyung answered again as he stopped biting on his eraser and looked around the classroom. They were all struggling with the test while Jisun and some nerds passed through it swiftly. Taehyung looked at the test and smirked, "easy... it's bubbling..." he whispered to himself.
 
Daehyun began stressing when there was only ten minutes in class. His eyes widened as people were already putting their pencils down, he looked around for his savior; Youngjae, but he was no where near him, he was seated with the smart students, in the back of the class.
 
He let out a whimper as the teacher called out that there was ten minutes left. Without another thought he began bubbling furiously, 'damn it, I should of studied!' he thought while pulling out his hair.
 
 
 
Jisun let out a breath of fresh air as she was outside, stretching her arms out she smiled knowing that she was going to pass that test, she could feel it.
"What are you so happy about" someone sat next to her as they handed her a drink. "Oh- Baekhyun?! you go to this school?!" Jisun's eyes widened as he chuckled, "yeah, drink up, I know how long that test was, my class had the same" Jisun nodded as she sipped on her juice. 
 
"So this is where you hang out in lunch time?" he asked, "no, only for today..." Baekhyun nodded as they drank their juice together. They would glance at each other time to time but not say a word. The bell rang signalling that it was time to go back to their classes, since it was mid- terms, she had to stay in her math class the whole day; with Taehyung and Daehyun.
 
 
 
It has been a week, and it was time for the results. Jisun barged out the class once it was lunch time. Krystal grabbed her hand as they tried to find their name, but before Jisun could get a glimpse of her name someone put their hands to cover her eyes. 
 
"Don't look at it, it's embarrassing..." Taehyung whispered on her ear making her shiver. "I'm trying to find mine, not your's!" Taehyung only nodded as he let her go. Jisun smiled as she checked the list again, she was number six, she knew she was going to pass.
 
"seventy- eight, I did better then last time" Krystal nodded at herself as Suzy laughed. "I'm fifty- four, jealous?" Krystal only hit her with her bag as Suzy left running away from her crazy friend.
 
"You already checked your's now go" Taehyung pointed towards her friends as Jisun only stuck her tongue out and turned back around trying to find Taehyung's name. "Number ninety- se-" was covered as Taehyung dragged her away embarrassed from the people staring at him.
 
Daehyun scoffed at the scene, 'I'm going to have to teach him a lesson, he shouldn't touch my girl like that' he turned to the board and frowned, he was lower then Taehyung by one point... 'not bad Jung Daehyun' he left with a smile as Baekhyun came rushing in looking for his name. 'Fifteen... Fifteen!? my mother is going to kill me!!' Baekhyun cried as he sulked on his way to the cafeteria.
 
 
 
"How did you get such a low score?" Jisun laughed as Taehyung pouted, "shut up-" "Yah! who are you telling to shut up huh?" Jisun gave him a look as he turned the other way not trying to piss off Jisun any further.
 
"So are you guys dating?" Suzy asked, Taehyung blushed as Jisun just gave her a confused look. "You know he's not my type! I like manly guys-" Taehyung stood up as he looked down on Jisun. "I'll see you later" he put on his blank face as he walked away from the table.
 
"He's really depressed, way to go Ji" Krystal smirked knowing that Taehyung had a crush on her. Bora just scratched her head in utter confusion. "I didn't meant that, you know I go for the cutesy type, he just needed to get out from the girls table" Jisun giggled as her friends laughed.
 
Taehyung sat with her friends as he was now sulking. "What's with the long face?" J-hope asked, "I should be asking you that question-" Jimin got smacked on the shoulder as J-hope glared at the young boy. "Hyung.. I was joking" Jimin gave him a nervous chuckle as J-hope only turned back to Taehyung who was making faces.
 
"Jisun-ah... she said that she likes manly guys... does that mean she doesn't like me?" Taehyung asked. "You're pretty manly... sometimes" Suga commented sipping on his milk. "Hyung, don't lie!" Taehyung shouted, Jin smacked his head as he glared at the young member. "Your attracting attention, lower your voice" Taehyung only nodded to Jin's scolding.
 
"I think she likes Daehyun's type of manly" Rapmon said as he pointed over to Jisun's table, Taehyung was confused as he looked towards Jisun's table. Daehyun had his arm around Jisun's shoulder as he was making kissing faces. "He's so dead!" Taehyung muttered, not being able to take his eyes off Daehyun who was smirking while holding his girl. They both knew it, the war just started now...