Chapter 5

Jung Daehyun, You're Going Down!

 

 

Detention was quiet, not a single word was uttered out, everyone glanced around the room showing fear in their eyes. Mr. Jeon, the most strict teacher there was, was "babysitting" the people in detention which meant that it was going to be their worst day ever. It felt like jail, except in jail, you would have more freedom.
 
Taehyung looked over at Jisun as he passed her a note. Jisun give him a glare as she didn't wan't to be caught, especially by Mr. Jeon. 
 
'Ice cream today? 
 
   i'll pay~!'
 
Jisun shook her a head a 'no' making Taehyung pout. "Why are you shaking your head?" Mr. Jeon questioned, Jisun froze in her place as she slowly turned her head towards him, "I was just... giving it some exercise, see!" she shouted as she shook her head furiously.
 
"Alright stop!" He shouted making Jisun stop quickly as she put her head down. Taehyung giggled but was soon stopped by a book slamming down on his desk. "You think that was funny!" Mr. Jeon raised a brow at the 4-D boy. Taehyung looked up and went back to his blank face, "of course not" Mr. Jeon gave him one last look before he went back to his desk, reading his favorite book.
 
Jisun stared out the window with boredom as she began thinking, it was soon disrupted as a note hit her head, she picked up the note and read the letter.
 
'Scary guy! I almost pissed on my pants, and was it necessary to slam that book on my desk seriously, the guy over does the strictness, I might have to show him a lesson or two-'
 
Mr. Jeon snatched the note as he began reading it. Jisun, trying to be the hero stood up and snatched the letter away. Everyone stared wide eyed at the scene; Jisun herself was shocked.
 
"You have five seconds to explain why you snatched the paper of my hands" he hissed, "It was a confessional letter, and it's very private!" she put her head down as she knew he wasn't going to fall for it.
 
"Go to the board, you know the rules." He didn't have to explain any further, she knew what was coming... some spanking time.
She glared at over at Taehyung who was giving her a reassuring smile, 'what the hell is he smiling about, ever since i met him, I have been getting in trouble!' 
 
"Mr. Jeon! It was me who sent the letter, you should be punishing me instead of Ji-Ji, If it wasn't for my confessional letter, she would never be up there, so please, just this once, forgive my Ji-Ji and I, for our love that has gotten us in trouble" Taehyung bowed ninety degrees as he smirked, he knew the teacher was going to accept his apology. Jisun's jaw dropped as Taehyung finished his little speech... 'Love? Love?! and JI-JI?! what the hell is going on through his head?!' Jisun thought as she bit her lip trying not to shout or pounce on his boy. 
 
"This is the first time that a student has spoken up to the almighty Mr. Jeon, I respect that" Mr. Jeon smiled while Jisun and Taehyung smiled as well. 'We're free!' they both thought.
 
 
 
Five minutes passed as both Jisun and Taehyung were getting spanked with a ruler by Mr. Jeon, "you- eeh- bastard I'm going to kill you" Jisun hissed over at Taehyung who was shutting his eyes from the pain, "-and don't call me Ji-Ji, we're not close!" Taehyung looked over at her as he tried to smile, "sorry, I thought- ahh- this was going to work"
 
 
 
"Aish why did he have to hit so hard!" Jisun was rubbing her sore thigh as Taehyung was walking with her towards the front gates, it was already getting dark, and she had to go home before her parents ask her where the hell she was at.
 
"You wan't a ride-"
 
"No"
 
"Ice cream?"
 
"No"
 
"Ji-Ji-"
 
"Don't call me that horrible nickname! we're not friends and we will never be, just stop trying to get close to me!" Taehyung froze on his spot as he didn't expect her to shout at him, he already felt horrible since he got her in trouble, and all he tried to do was get closer to her.
 
He looked down as he departed towards his bike not saying another word. Jisun bit her bottom lip as she saw him ride his bike without even looking back once, she felt bad, she should of never shouted out those rude words, she knew how it felt to be not wanted.
 
"Well done, he was getting annoying, good thing you got rid of him before I did" Jisun turned around and saw Daehyun clapping his hands together while he smirked. "What the hell do you want?" Jisun asked giving him a disgusted look. Daehyun looked down for a moment before lifting his gaze meeting her eyes once again, "A date"