Chapter 9

Jung Daehyun, You're Going Down!

 

 

"Project is due on Monday, you all have three days to finish it, choose your partners wisely" The teacher said as he left the classroom to go use the bathroom. Taehyung and Daehyun both looked at each other then towards Jisun as she was trying to organize her paperwork.
 
"Daehyun, let's work together!" Youngjae grabbed Daehyun's arm before he could even protest, Taehyung took this chance to run over to Jisun as he slammed his hands on her desk making her jump. "Partners, now!" he shouted making her eyes widened. 
 
"Sorry, I already decided to work on my own" Jisun smiled over at Taehyung as he frowned, "please! I really don't know what to do~" he wined, Jisun looked around and saw that everyone was teamed up, "fine" Taehyung dance happily as he took a seat on her other side.
 
"You!" Daehyun slapped Youngjae's shoulder as he frowned, "I was going to be Jisun's partner, way to ruin it for me! now that stupid Tae bastard is her partner!" Youngjae only grabbed his arm as he pouted, "I thought we were always partners" Daehyun scoffed as he sat back on his seat crossing his arms.
 
"Ji-Ji, how about we work on this today, coffee shop" Taehyung smiled as Jisun just nodded, "don't call me Ji-Ji in school" she whispered as Taehyung just nodded. Daehyun was now seated two seats behind them but he could hear everything, he now knew where he was going to do his project.
 
 
 
Taehyung was watching Jisun do most of the work; well he mostly was staring at her face. He noticed the way she scrunched up her face when she got an answer wrong, or how she knitted her eye brows together when she was confused, and how she would sometimes glance at the menu thinking if she should get something to eat.
 
"You hungry?" Taehyung asked, Jisun gave him a glance as she shook her head. "Don't lie to me, I might kiss you" he teased making her scoff, "you kiss me and you're a dead man" Taehyung just chuckled as he nodded.
 
"Well I'm going to buy something to drink, wait for me~" he said cutely, Jisun smiled at his cuteness. He was overloaded with it; for sure. Taehyung got up from his seat as he was walking towards the cashier.
 
Daehyun wasn't doing any type of work, he was just watching Taehyung and Jisun doing their project. He was jealous but he couldn't show it infront of Youngjae; who was concentrating on the project.
 
Daehyun watched as Taehyung was walking towards where they were seated, he decided to play a little game since he didn't even like him anyways. 
 
Taehyung ordered two caramel frappes, one for him and of course one for Jisun. He sang happily as he payed the cashier lady, and walked with both his drinks. 
 
Daehyun saw him nearing his table again, extending his leg, he managed to trip over Taehyung. Taehyung's frappe flew out of his hands as he dropped to the floor. Many people turned over their heads as they stared at the now Taehyung who was covered in his own drink.
 
Daehyun couldn't stop laughing as Taehyung looked like he was in shock. Youngjae chuckled but soon stopped once he saw Taehyung glaring at Daehyun. "What, are you going to do something?" Daehyung mocked, Taehyung just looked down as he knew he lost that fight, he was embarrassed and drenched in his drink; looking pathetic in front of Jisun. "Say cheese~" Daehyun quickly snapped a photo of him on the floor looking like a lost puppy.
 
Jisun was shocked when she saw Taehyung sitting on the floor, looking like he was about to cry from anger. Quickly packing her stuff, she ran over to him. "Taehyung..." she muttered. He looked up giving her a hurtful look; it broke her heart seeing her new friend like this.
 
"Don't worry about it, I'll be going home first" He scurried off without another word. Running out of the shop.
Jisun's mouth was agape as she saw that Daehyun was sitting there, already taking pictures of the scene. "Jung Daehyun, what the hell you think you are doing? delete those pictures" she hissed.
 
Daehyun turned over to her as he smirked, "no way" he shook his head as Jisun rolled her eyes. "Why the hell are you even bothering him, what did he do for you to act like an towards him, especially embarrass him?!" Daehyun looked at a now pissed off Jisun. He began thinking about what he did, making him now frown.
 
"One: He's just naturally my enemy and two... He's trying to steal what's already mine" without another word he got up from his seat grabbing his bag.
 
"Let's go" he ordered Youngjae who was lost. They both headed out the shop with much attention from everyone else.
 
'What the hell did he mean by that...' Jisun thought. Not trying to waste time thinking she walked over to the table grabbing Taehyung's bag; which he forgot. Heading out the coffee shop as well she apologized for the mess.
 
 
'Where the hell could I find Taehyung...'