Chapter 11

Jung Daehyun, You're Going Down!

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun..." She whispered out.

Baekhyun looked down at her as he sent her a small smile. "Delivery," he reached out the pizza box as the man had confusion etched all over his face. "I never ordered pizza, boy" he grumbled as he tried to close the door again; Baekhyun only replacing his foot again. "Are you sure?" he questioned stupidly. He sent Jisun a glare telling her to hurry up and get out. Jisun nodded as she grabbed Taehyung's bag swinging it over her shoulder.

Running out the back door, she made it to the bottom. Running to the front of the apartment she saw Baekhyun waiting for her on his motorcycle. Jisun quickly hopped on as he drove off. The man soon came out shouting out profanity as he threw a empty beer bottle towards them. Baekhyun was speeding, faster then he would usually go.

He knew that he was in trouble for not even deliviring the pizza to the right apartment number. Stopping near the school, he waited till Jisun got out. Jisun just clung closely as she shut her eyes trying to calm herself. She felt safe with Baekhyun, she didn't even feel like climbing out the motorcycle. "Baekhyun..." she called out once more. "It's alright he's not near" he whispered out. Jisun climbed out as she hugged herself.

"Why were you even through that area" he scolded, "I had to return this bag b-but my friend didn't live there, I got the wrong apartment" she said quietly. Baekhyun only nodded as he patted her head. "Don't go near that apartment anymore, you're lucky I was supposed to deliver that pizza to that apartment that was right across" he chuckled as Jisun smiled. "Thank you, Baekhyun-sshi-" Baekhyun frowned as he brought her closer to him.

"Just call me oppa" he gave her a hug making her feel safe. Jisun clung onto his jacket until he slowly pushed her off him. "You should get home, your parents might worry" he gave her a smile as she nodded. "Thanks again baek- ... Oppa" she smiled knowing that she was closer to him. For some reason, she began liking him since that day. She didn't know if she truly liked him or it was because he saved her but she knew that she owed her life to Baekhyun.

 

 

It was monday morning, Jisun did all the work for the project since she never even left her house. Never even bothering to contact Namjoon anymore for Taehyung. She skipped along the hallways with his backpack since she knew that he never missed a day; making her way to her homeroom, she noticed that Baekhyun seemed to be waiting for someone.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" she asked, Baekhyun just smiled as he grabbed her hand. "Let's go get a drink~" dragging her out the classroom they bumped into someone. Jisun noticed that it was Taehyung, smiling so brightly, she stretched out her arm; handing over his bag. "You forgot this... I did the project don't worry about it" she smiled. Taehyung blushed seeing her smile so brightly, he nodded as he grabbed her bag walking into another direction.

"That's the friends that put you through all that trouble?" Baekhyun asked, Jisun shook her head quickly as she was now dragging him towards the cafeteria.

 

Daehyun watched as Jisun was dragging Baekhyun. 'What's so special about him?' he thought. 'Don't tell me I got more competition' he sighed knowing that Baekhyun was now going to be his target. He saw Taehyung watching them from a distance as well, 'pathetic loser' he laughed as he walked over to Taehyung. "Yah! get over here" he demanded.

Taehyung glared at Daehyun as he grew closer to him. "Stay away from Jisun, alright?" Daehyun smiled making him seem like they were having a nice conversation. "Why should I" Taehyung glared, Daehyun took out his phone as he showed Taehyung a picture of him drenched in the caramel frappe, looking like he was going to burst out crying.

"You don't wan't the school to see you like that, do you?" Daehyun smirked, Taehyung scoffed as he balanced his weight on one foot. "I didn't do anything because Ji- ji was there, why won't you try it again now, see how fast you'll be knocked out" he threatened. Daehyun frowned knowing that posting up that picture wouldn't stop him from getting Jisun. "I got things to do-" Taehyung was going to walk away; halted once Daehyun blocked him.

"Let's play a game then"

"What type?"

"Who ever gets a kiss from her first, gets to keep her"

"Pfft, she hates you-"

"I already kissed her cheek, I could already move on to the next step"

"Bastard... fine, I accept"

"Good"

"Good!"

They both turned around walking seperate ways. Smirking they both thought the same thing, 'I'm going to win this bet'.

 

Jisun spent most of her time with Baekhyun, he was the only one who knew about what happened making him seem closer to her. They both sat together in the cafeteria making people look over to them. 'First Taehyung, Daehyun, and now Baekhyun, man she likes those Hyun's so much, maybe she can date my father" a girl laughed as her friends laughed with her.

Jisun stood up to say something but Baekhyun quickly grabbed her fore-arm retreating her back onto her seat. "Just eat- Ahh~" he fed her a spoon of rice as she grumbled about how she wanted to beat them up. "They're just jealous since you're so cute compared to them, cuddly too~" Baekhyun hugged her with one arm as he fed her again. Jisun blushed at his comments, turning her head once he joked about her red cheeks.

"Ji- how about we go on a date today-" before he could even finish, Jisun was already coughing out her rice. Baekhyun handed her some water; Jisun chugging it down by the second. "D-Date?!" she almost shouted but Baekhyun covered , "not like that; as friends, you know, amusement park?" Jisun only nodded trying to calm her already heated cheeks.

"Sure" she didn't pick it up, but she sure sounded disappointed. Baekhyun chuckled as he continued eating his food. Jisun kept glancing at him once in a while; smiling when he catches her. "You're just to cute" he cooed, Jisun blushed again turning her head trying not to show him, "stop calling me cute!" she wined, Baekhyun just nodded as he bumped his shoulder onto her's making her laugh quietly.

 

Taehyung was looking over at Jisun as he frowned, why was she now hanging around Baekhyun. Did he look like much of a punk that she ran away? Why wasn't she talking to him anymore...

"Oh... you got your bag back, I thought I gave that stalker girl a fake address... I guess stalkers really do have their ways" Namjoon mumbled out, every one in their table turned towards him.

"Stalker?" Jungkook asked, Namjoon only nodded. "Yeah, this girl called me saying that she needed to return V's bag. I told her a fake address, but it seems that she found out where he really lives, creepy..." he made a fake shiver as everyone was still giving him a confused look. "That was Ji-ji you idiot, and what address did you even give her?!" Taehyung was going crazy, it was his Ji-ji who they were talking about.

Namjoon flicked Taehyung's forehead as he scolded him for calling him idiot, "I gave her the one where they sell wee-" he didn't finish since Taehyung was already glaring at him, he was in no laughing mode. "You know she could have gotten by that man, because you're acting like an idiot and giving young girl's fake addresses of where they kidnap and innocent teen girls like her!" he hissed, Jimin patted his shoulder trying to calm him down.

"Sorry man, I didn't know she was your girl, she's probably alright; she is flirting with another boy meaning she's fine" Namjoon shrugged his shoulder as Taehyung was red from anger. He grabbed his bag swinging it around his shoulder, fixating his eyes towards Jisun's table he headed over there with an unknowing smirk.

'Ji-Ji, I'm not losing you to anyone, not Baekhyun, and especially not to Daehyun; Here I come!'

 

 

 

A/N

Not edited, sorry ! ;l

Please enjoy the update!