Chapter 4

Jung Daehyun, You're Going Down!

 

 

Jisun POV
Math class was utterly weird today, Daehyun came late and you know what's the weird part he sat right next to me. Like really, of all the places to sit at, he had to sit next to me? 
 
"You really smell" he said pinching his nose.
 
I just gave him a glare while raising my fist, "then why did you sit next to me you stupid-"
 
"sorry" he quickly apologized. I was in shock, I never knew he even learned that word; sarcasm. But seriously, he never said sorry to me, and this really felt... good but weird.
 
I lowered my fist as I just nodded his way, he was acting strange, really strange. "What are you planning huh? trying to get me a detention?" I hissed as he just gave me a smile, okay is the world ending?! My eyes widened as he smiled even wider, he actually looked handsome, well he always does but right now, he was looking really handsome in my eyes.
 
I quieted down as I turned around, flustered. What the hell am I thinking, you shouldn't be thinking of Daehyun like that Jisun! he's a rude bastard, and not to mention and . I gave him a glance and he was pinching his nose while trying to do his work. Why did he even sit next to me if he doesn't like my smell? I sniffed my arm again and... I did kinda catch the stench of sweat and garbage, disgusting.
 
 
 
 
Normal POV
 
'I really wan't to move my seat but I can't lose to Taehyung, just hold on a little longer Daehyun' Daehyun made a fighting pose as he smiled, he knew he could wait a half an hour more till the bell rang.
 
'Why is there letters mixed in with numbers, is this the future' Taehyung thought as he stared blankly at the board, 'this is stupid, maybe I should tell the teacher that he mixed in a letter with a number' before he could raise his hand, he noticed that Daehyun was sitting next to Jisun. 
 
Taehyung fixated his eyes on Daehyun as he glared holes onto his back. 'You think you could take my girl you son of a motherless goat!" Taehyung thought of any curse words that could come up to his mind as he imagined Daehyun getting hit with each and every one of them.
 
Jisun felt uncomfortable, it wasn't Daehyun sitting next to her but something else, like if someone was staring right at. She looked around and found that Taehyung was looking her way, he had a disgusted look on his face as he glared holes at Daehyun. Jisun looked around to who he was looking at but then her eyes landed on Daehyun, it was definitely him.
 
Daehyun noticed that Jisun stopped working but she wasn't looking at him, 'what is she looking at?' he turned around and found Taehyung glaring holes at him, he seemed like a harmless boy most of the time but right now, he looked like he wanted to murder someone.
 
Daehyun tried to ignore his glare but it was too strong, Jisun shifted uncomfortably as she raised her hand asking permission to use the bathroom. Once she hit the door she ran out from all the atmosphere that was surrounding the classroom.
 
Daehyun noticed that he was alone on this, he decided to glare back at Taehyung but Taehyung was already looking somewhere else. Taehyung was staring outside as he smiled when two birds flew by, 'weirdo' Daehyun thought as he finished up his work.
 
Taehyung glanced over at Daehyun and smirked, 'ruined your little plans, one point for me!' he giggled at the thought as he wiggled on his seat with a big grin printed on his lips. 'They don't call me V for Victory for nothing!' 
 
Daehyun glanced back at Taehyung who was now dancing on his seat, 'this kid gets crazier by the day' he thought as he decided that he was going to ignore him for the whole class time. 
 
Jisun came back to the classroom not before glancing at both boys who were doing their own thing, 'weird...' she thought as she sat back on her seat, glancing at both boys, 'Calm before the storm' was one way to put it.