Chapter 16

Jung Daehyun, You're Going Down!

It was Thursday morning, everyone was in Youngjae's room doing their project except for Jisun who was half- asleep, arms folded as she rested her head onto , laying down on Youngjae's bed as she watched them.

"You could help you know." Youngjae was still wearing his pajamas as he looked tired. Everyone did.

"Just give me five minutes." she muttered.

Shutting her eyes for a moment she began thinking of what happened on Tuesday afternoon, her talk with Taehyung.

 

 

"I like you, since we were in middle school I had a crush on you." he muttered. Jisun widened her eyes as she didn't even remember that he was also in her class since middle school. "You liked me?" she repeated as Taehyung nodded.

"Why?" was all that she could say.

Taehyung sighed as he grabbed her hands. "Because you're beautiful in my eyes, that's why."

Jisun retreated her hands as she shoved them into her pocket, she was feeling awkward all together. She thought that she would be flustered at what he just said but for some reason she didn't feel a bit flustered, only awkward. 'Didn't I like Taehyung, why isn't my heart pounding so hard like before...' she thought.

She looked up at him as she quickly held in her breath for a moment before exhaling."Do you really feel the same? I mean... we could try it for a bit, just to make sure we really like each other." Jisun smiled as Taehyung nodded.

"So you're excepting my confession? I never thought this would of worked." he happily hugged her as he skipped away. Jisun scowled as she knew she should of never excepted if she didn't feel a bit of butterflies, but it was worth trying to know if she really like him or not.

 

 

"Jisun, wake up!" Youngjae shouted, she opened her eyes to see that the project was almost done, all they need was for her to write down some things, and to present it to the class.

"Hurry up and finish your part." he scolded her for falling asleep as she was already getting annoyed with Youngjae.

"Give me that pencil," she pointed over to a number. 2 pencil as he leaned over at bit grabbing the object as he soon handed it over to her.

"Why do you need a pe-" Youngjae didn't continued as he was soon chucked on the head with the pencil. "Yah! that could of been dangerous, you could have poked my eye out!" he exaggerated. Jisun only groaned as she shut her eyes again.

"I'm hungry, tell your maids I want some food." Daehyun patted his growling stomach as Youngjae groaned himself standing up from his sitting position. They both headed out the room leaving Jisun to sleep and quiet Taehyung who hasn't spoken a word yet. He was feeling all nervous, he didn't expect her to say yes, he expected her to deny him and then they could be friends until she accepted but no; she accepted him on his first try.

Taehyung leaned closer to her as he watched her sleeping. She was pretty in his eyes, everything about her, even her flaws. Smiling for a bit, he leaned closer until their lips were only centimeters apart.

"What are you doing?" she muttered, slowly opening her eyes.

Taehyung was shocked that she had caught him watching her, and even caught him when he was about to kiss her. "I was... going to kiss you?" he questioned himself.

"...Then do it." Taehyung's eyes widened at her boldness, it wasn't like her. He didn't move so she did it instead, pressing her lips onto his as he stood still.

"Don't act like you're in a drama with you stiff kiss, kiss back." she mumbled. Taehyung nodded as he his bottom lip, pressing his lips onto hers again.

His heart was beating like crazy, face flushed, and hands clamed together as they were probably sweating. It was his first kiss; besides when he was younger, and he was feeling nervous all together.

"What are you guys doing? especially on my bed!" Youngjae the mother scolded again as he separated the both of them. He had a tray of snacks as he soon placed them on his desk. "Aish, seriously, next time you're both getting kicked out." he scolded one more time before sitting down on a chair nearby.

Daehyun looked around as he walked towards the door, "I'll be going now, I already finished my part and I got something to do." he muttered before slamming the door.

Taehyung was quiet as he was embarrassed since he got caught kissing Jisun. She, on the other hand, was lost in her thoughts. She didn't expect that her first real kiss was going to be like this. She expected it to be the person she liked the most to make her have butterflies and feel like she was on cloud 9 but no, she felt nothing. Maybe she did see Taehyung as a friend, she just had a little puppy crush on him. But why did she feel regret... regret of accepting him, and more because of getting caught kissing him by the other two, more like Daehyun.

"I'll be going too, see you on Monday morning, I'll tell Namjoon to give me your cell number since he saved it from the last time you called." Taehyung scurried off as he didn't even properly say bye to Youngjae.

"That little punk." Youngjae said as he bit into a yummy looking cake.

"Cake in the morning?" Jisun asked.

"Kissing in the morning?" he retorted.

"Touché." Youngjae chuckled as he looked up at her.

"Are you guys going out?" Jisun nodded as she grabbed onto a cookie. "So you must like him a lot." Jisun stopped what she was doing as she just stared at the cookie.

"Somewhat." she bit into the soft chocolate chip as she chewed slowly.

"Somewhat? Don't tell me you have no feelings for him... you're raising the kids hopes up." he stuffed some more sweets into his mouth as Jisun was now thinking about Taehyung. She knew she was being selfish for dating him without having any feelings, especially when he liked her alot. For some reason she wanted to like him but something in her heart was telling her that she didn't feel like she could love him, or even like to be in a relationship with him.

"I don't know what to do, I'm trying to like him, but even kissing him doesn't make me like him even more. Maybe I should give it more time-" Youngjae smacked the back of her head as she now was glaring at him. "What was that for?!" she shouted. "If you give it more time, his heart is just going to crumble, you need to stop this as soon as possible. It will be best if you do it today, don't get his hopes up and stop trying to develope feelings that are not there." he crossed his arms as Jisun was now looking at him like he was some sort of golden prize.

"You could be a dating council!" she praised.

"It's the obvious." he corrected.

Jisun smiled as she stood up from the bed. "Thanks Youngjae," she hugged him as his face flushed from how close she was too him. "Get off." he groaned. "Maybe you should be my boyfriend instead since you got more ezperience-" Youngjae pushed her onto his bed as he was now as red as a tomato. "Out!" he shouted, Jisun laughed as she waved her arm, "it was a joke Jae~ but I should go, thanks again." she blew a kiss as she left his room. Youngjae looked at the girl leave the room as he smiled again. "You don't like him, you like that idiot that left the room first..." shaking his head he proceeded to clean the mess that they made.