Chapter 2

Jung Daehyun, You're Going Down!
Jisun POV
 
 
I groaned waking up from my terrible dream; me marrying Daehyun. I know, it's disgusting. I messed up my hair thinking about the dream again, I never wan't to think about it again! 
 
Looking over at the time I frowned trying to read it but it was all blurry to me since I just woke up. Wait it's... seven- thirty?! 
"Damn it!" I quickly rushed out of bed trying my best to get ready. Taking a shower, brushing my hair while putting on my uniform; which was hard. I quickly brushed my teeth and slipped on my shoes heading out the apartment. Good thing I was on the first floor.
 
I was going to take a turn but I bumped into someone, losing my balance i fell on the floor with a thud. I quickly shot that person a glare trying to look as scary as possible, but it didn't faze him as it was only Kim Taehyung.
 
"Sorry-" He mumbled, I quickly got up before running to school, I couldn't waste anymore time, I only had ten minutes to make it.
"Wait!" He shouted, I halted my movement as I turned around, facing his way. "What?" I cocked one eye brow as he smiled pointing at his back, "it's faster, I can give you a lift" I shook my head crossing my arms, "no way, I don't trust you" he pouted, making him look... adorable.
 
"Why?" he wined, "I promise I won't hurt you!" I quickly glanced at my wrist watch and frowned, "fine, hurry up!" he cheered as he hurried to his bike with a grin plastered onto his face. I sat on the front, in between the handle, the most uncomfortable place in the whole wide world!
 
 
 
Normal POV
 
 
"What's Jisun doing with that weird kid?" Youngjae asked pointing at Taehyung on his bike with a scared Jisun sitting in between the handle. Daehyun looked over at them as he frowned, feeling something tugging at his chest he decided to ignore them until Jisun began shouting at Taehyung to stop.
 
"Taehyung I'm going to kill you!" she shouted as they both crashed near a trash bin. Daehyun chuckled as s roared with laughter.
 
'Jisun, you really are one stupid girl' Daehyun thought as Zelo patted his shoulder trying to calm down his laughter.
 
 
"You idiot!" Jisun shouted as she got up dusting herself off, "I'm sorry, I couldn't see since your hair was all over my face" Taehyung tried to explain but Jisun just bit her bottom lip trying not to blow up on this young innocent boy. 
 
He gave her puppy dog eyes as he pouted. "Sorry~" he rubbed both of his hands together as he was on his knees.
 
Jisun gave him a weird look as he began tugging on her skirt, "Yah!" she warned but he still didn't stop, "forgive me~" he said in a sing- song- voice. 'Is he using aegyo on me...' the bell rang and Jisun panicked, "let go, let go, let go, I'm going to be late!" she hissed trying to pry his hands off her skirt. 
 
"Not until you forgive me!" he wined. Jisun stomped her foot "fine, just let go!" she shouted, he smirked and got up quickly giving her a hug. "Thanks Jisun!!" Taehyung ran when she tried to attack him for hugging her.
 
"Come back here you little shrimp!" she shouted, Taehyung just laughed at how quickly he could anger her... his crush since middle school.
 
 
 
 
A/N
 
Short Chapter but don't worry, will be updating later on ;o 
Please Subscribe and Comment ~!