Chapter 3

Jung Daehyun, You're Going Down!

 

 

 
Jisun and Taehyung were seated next to each other as they faced the principle; holding his nose not trying to smell the both of them. "Go to the gym and change, you both reek" Jisun sniffed her arm while Taehyung sniffed her shoulder, "you do stink" he mumbled, Jisun slowly turned over to Taehyung giving him a glare, "and who's fault is that?" she said through gritted teeth. 
 
Taehyung smiled while pointing to his chest, "me!" he said cheery, Jisun just rolled her eyes, 'this kid is unbelievable' shaking her head she stood up as they both headed towards the gym, not before the principle giving them a late pass and detention.
 
They both came out from the restroom as they stared at each other. 'Why does everything have to look good on him' she thought. 'I look good in this uniform' Taehyung smiled while twirling around. 
 
"Let's go we're going to be late" Jisun said across from the gym as Taehyung stopped twirling giving her the biggest grin of his life. "How about we stay here for first period since it's going to end in twenty minutes or so" Jisun only nodded since he did have a point, there was no point in going to first period.
 
 
 
Daehyun sat on his seat as he tapped his foot. Where the hell was Jisun? he looked around trying to find something to get his mind off of her. He began tapping his pencil as he laid back on his seat. 'Why am I even thinking of her' he thought. It wasn't like him to be thinking of Jisun but it wasn't a normal day if she wasn't here, it was like a ritual for him; come to school, get cursed out by Jisun, bother Jisun some more, and more and go home to start a new day... 
 
He messed up his hair in frustration as he groaned, "Mr. Jung, one more noise and you're getting a detention" Mr. Kim said simply, Daehyun snapped out of it; looking around, he saw people giving him weird looks. 'Was I acting weird again...' he thought while laying his head on his arms from embarrassment.
 
 
 
 
"Yah, you cheater!" Jisun jumped on Taehyung's back as she tried to steal the ball. Taehyung couldn't stop laughing as he had his crush on his back, it felt good to be closer to her. "Got it!" she ran with the ball as she ran across the gym trying to make it into the hoop.
 
They were so into the game that they didn't notice someone was watching them. Taehyung hugged her from behind preventing her from shooting the ball, "keep cheating and I'm going to-"
 
"Ahem!" Someone coughed, they both turned around as they met eyes with the coach and many more. "I believe you're supposed to be in second period!" he shouted from across the gym making them both flinch, the coach was not someone you wan't to mess with.
 
They both were so into it they didn't even notice the bell ringing, meaning second period already started. They both stayed quiet as they hung their head down, "at a count of three we run" Taehyung mumbled, "what?" Jisun hissed, "we run or get in trouble; choose one" he hissed back, Jisun bit her bottom lip as she glanced over at Taehyung. She whispered one as he smirked, grabbing her hand, he whispered "one, two, three!" they quickly fled the scene from the back door as it led them near the auditorium. 
 
 
 
Daehyun was in class until the bell rung, he ran out his class as he headed towards the gym; his favorite class. He opened the double doors as he saw people swarmed in front of him, he tried to take a peek at what they were looking at but failed, shoving his way through the people he saw Taehyung and Jisun running away out the back door hand in hand...
 
 
"Are they going out?"
 
"No way, he's way to weird for her"
 
"I saw them together this morning as well, their definitely going out"
 
"I wish I was in her place, Taehyung is so adorable"
 
"They do look good together"
 
 
Everyone was gossiping but Daehyun stayed quiet, he bit his bottom lip trying not to explode. He felt like punching Taehyung, not for being his enemy, but for playing with his toy. Jisun was his, he loved teasing her, making her angry, he did that for one thing and one thing only; for her attention. 
 
'Taehyung prepare, cause I'm not losing to you, Jisun is going to be mine'