Chapter 12

Jung Daehyun, You're Going Down!

 

 

 

"What!? you actually went to that place?!" Taehyung was shocked as Baekhyun told him of what happened to Jisun. "All too bring your bag, she almost got ra-" Jisun covered Baekhyun's mouth with her hand as she gave him a warning look. "That's anough, nothing happened, you got your bag, we're all fine now let's eat" she retreated her hand as Baekhyun was confused on why she shut him up.

"Ji- ji, are you hurt anywhere?" Taehyung asked. "I said I'm fine, let it go."

Taehyung only nodded his head as Jisun was now ignoring the both of them. "Well who do we have here?" The three of them looked up to find Bora and Krystal taking their seats next to them.

 

"B-Bora-sshi" Baekhyun greeted, Bora gave him a smile as he blushed looking away. Jisun saw everything, she grew a little depressed knowing that he liked her, of course, anyone will. She's pretty, smart, and ethletic.

"I never seen so much people in a table~" Krystal clapped her hands as she pretended to sob, Jisun only gave her friend a weird look. "Bora, I invited Ji- to the amusement park, you want to come?" he was smiling so bright. Bora nodded her head as Krystal invited herself, "why didn't you tell me!" Taehyung pouted as everyone looked over at him. "You want to come?" Baekhyun asked, Taehyung smiled as he nodded his head, "of course Hyunnie~" Baekhyun laughed as he saw Taehyung doing some aegyo.

"Of course what?" now the attention was on someone they didn't expect; Daehyun. "Yah! get out of my table!" Jisun shouted, "I though we were friends."

"Of course we're not, you lit-"

"Oh Daehyun-ah, we're going to the amusement park afterschool, you coming?" Baekhyun asked. Daehyun smiled as he nodded his head like if he was a child. Daehyun waved a 'bye' as he walked towards his table.

"Why are you inviting him?!" Jisun and Taehyung shouted at the same time. All eyes turned towards both of them, "why not, Daehyun-ah is my friend" Baekhyun was lost on why they both hated Daehyun so much. "Maybe I should cancel it then-"

"Forget it, you already invited him, he's just going to be annoying if he knows we're not going" Jisun took another bite of her food as Taehyung was pouting.

'Stupid Daehyun, always have to ruin the fun!' he thought.

 

 

Baekhyun looked around as he checked on the people that were standing near him. 'Ji's here, Taehyung, Daehyun, Bora, Krystal-' "Hey is Suzy coming?" He asked. "Ani, she has detention" Bora crossed her arms as Baekhyun nodded. "So let's go then!" they all headed towards the bus as they chatted away.

Baekhyun was chatting with Bora and Krystal as Jisun was stuck on a seat with Taehyung and Daehyun on either side of her. "Jisun-ah, how about we get cotton candy first~" Taehyung was smiling until Daehyun scoffed, "she doesn't like cotton candy..." he turned his head away. Taehyung looked over at Jisun as she nodded her head slowly.

"Oh... how about the merry-go- round?" Daehyun looked over as he scoffed again, "she likes fast rides..." Taehyung looked over at Jisun as she nodded again but gave Daehyun a look, "stop acting like you know everything about me you punk!" Daehyun only smirked.

Other then that, the ride was quiet. Once they got out the bus they began running towards the entrance like if they were kids.

 

"Let's go on that ride first!" Jisun shouted pointing towards a large built roller coaster, "they say it's pretty fast!" she smiled towards Baekhyun as he nodded his head. "Sorry, I just ate, I can't ride things like that" Bora sat down on the bench as Jisun nodded. "Let's go-"

"I'll keep Bora-sshi company." Baekhyun suddenly bursted out while sitting next to her. Jisun bit her bottom lip trying not to look disappointed, of course he would sit with her. "Sure," she mumbled walking with Krystal and the others. They sat on the first seats, Jisun and Daehyun while Taehyung was sitting with Krystal.

"Yah! why are you sitting next to her, I wanted to sit next to Ji- Ji!" Taehyung shouted as Daehyun rolled his eyes, "why sit next to her if you got a better partner." he winked over at Krystal who blushed, "you little-" Jisun was going to strangle Daehyun but the ride started. "Oh my!" Taehyung kept on crying out on the ride as Krystal laughed. Daehyun pretended like he wasn't afraid on the other hand, Jisun was amazed at how tiny everyone looked.

"How about we all pray!" Taehyung suddenly shouted, they began laughing as he shut his eyes tight, gritting his teeth. "Stop being such a wimp-" Daehyun couldn't finish his words as the ride dropped. He began shouting out from the top of his lungs as Jisun couldn't breathe from her laughing, Taehyung had tears from laughing as he enjoyed the ride, Krystal was screaming as she shut her eyes, hugging the seat belt closely.

"Put your hands up!" Jisun shouted, Taehyung was the only one who followed as they were the only two who enjoyed the ride. When getting out, Daehyun and Krystal both ran to the bathroom, they knew that they were going to puke.

"Ji- let's leave them together!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, let's go, just for a minute!"

Before Jisun could say another word, he already took her hand, dragging her towards another ride. "Oh I love this ride!" Jisun pointed out, now was dragging him towards another scary ride as she smiled widely. Taehyung was smiling but not because of the ride, more of; Jisun holding his hand.

"Get ready, you're going to get so scared!" she was happy as they got the front seats. "I'm a man, I don't get scared." he was smirking as Jisun just chuckled, "I was going to hold your hand and protect you but too bad~" she sang as he blushed, "really?" he turned towards her with his mouth a bit agape. "No, I was teasing!" she laughed as he quickly frowned.

Sitting back on his seat, the ride began. Jisun was hopping on her seat while Taehyung was still frowning. "This is the best part!" Jisun shouted, grabbing his hand she raised her hands up. Taehyung stopped frowning as he looked over at her, 'she doesn't know what she's doing to me...' he was blushing as he smiled softly. His heart was racing as he noticed how beautiful she looked smiling like that, the way she was acting like a kid.

His smile soon turned to cursing out loud as the ride dropped. "Stop- ahh- cursing!" Jisun couldn't even laugh, the roller coaster was the scariest ride out there. ", , , !" Jisun began cursing as it made sharp turns, Taehyung was now staring at her wide eyed as she cursed like a sailor. He couldn't contain it anymore, he began laughing as she squeezed his hand earning a groan from him.

The ride ended and soon they both came out with hair all over the place. Jisun laughed as she fixed Taehyung's hair. He was blushing, looking the other way. Jisun noticed, stopping her actions. "Sorry-"

"It's okay" he answered all too quickly. They both stared into each others eyes making them even more awkward. Taehyung began leaning in as Jisun backed up a little, "Tae- what are-" she stopped talking when he fixed her hair, "see! now you look pretty!" he giggled as he ran off. Jisun was just standing there holding her flushed cheeks. '...what the hell is going on with my chest...' she placed a hand over her chest as it was beating rapidly, "hurry up Ji!" he waved his arm as he was already far from a distance. "Coming!" she shouted jogging over, 'why am I even thinking about Taehyung like that?! maybe I should just stop...'

 

A/N

Mini update ~ Thanks for reading!

I really enjoy comments as they inspire me to write more xD

WELL anyways please Subscribe and Comment!!