Chapter 6

Jung Daehyun, You're Going Down!
"Why would I go on a date with you? Aish, seriously" Jisun messed up her hair as she walked away from Daehyun. 'Wait.. she denied me?! I thought she was just acting hard to get!' Daehyun thought as his eyes widened.
 
"Wait!" He shouted making Jisun stop. 
 
"I'm serious, let's go" Jisun turned around and gave him a bitter smile. "Why would you wan't to go out with a pig like me?" before even trying to listen to his explanation, she already began walking again. 
 
Daehyun was lost, "pig?" he said to himself. 'Oh yeah! when we were younger! but wait, that was middle school, she should get over it by now!'
 
Daehyun was going to call her again but she was no where in sight. "Where the hell did she go..." he mumbled as he scratched his head in confusion. 
 
 
 
Jisun tried to stop her tears, she didn't wan't to think about it again, 'because of him I had to struggle to lose weight, because of him I didn't even dare to confess to another boy thinking that they might call her that horrible name again, and because of him, she spilled so much tears.
 
"Stupid Daehyun" she muttered.
 
Wiping her eyes she looked around to see where she was, 'the park?' she thought. 'Why did my legs even walk me over here' she sighed as she walked over to the swings but before she could even sit down, someone was already swinging as she heard mumbling.
 
She couldn't see who it was since it was already dark out, but she knew she saw that bike before... 'Where the hell did I see that bike... white... white, white, Taehyung-sshi's!' she was jogging over to where he was so she can apologize but when the figure got up, she stopped mid- way. It wasn't Taehyung, but he was extremely handsome, almost as handsome as Taehyung. 'What the hell am I thinking, Taehyung? really...'
 
"S-Sorry, I thought you were a friend of mine..." Jisun mumbled as the guy laughed quietly, "it's alright, I'm Baekhyun!" he shouted with enthusiasm. Jisun giggled as he then pouted, "was my introduction a bit hyper? Jong In was right, maybe I should tone it down a bit" he was talking to himself making Jisun giggle again.
 
"No it was alright, the names Jisun" Jisun bowed quickly as Baekhyun smiled. "Well I should go-" 
 
"You just got here, didn't you wan't to spill your emotions out?" Baekhyun asked. "Spill my emotions out?" Jisun was confused, how the hell did he even know what she was going to do? "That's why you came here right?" he looked over her way as she nodded her head slowly, "how did you know?"
 
"I do the same, only when it's too much to hold it in... ehh I'm probably making you awkward with all this talking" he chuckled. "No it's alright" Jisun sat on the swing beside his as she began swinging left to right.
 
They both stayed quiet as they began thinking about their thoughts. Baekhyun looked over at Jisun as she was looking hard at the ground, deep in her thoughts. Jisun's thoughts were disrupted as Baekhyun chuckled, "it's not good if you hold it in, you wan't to tell me what's wrong?"
 
"What are you a psychiatrist?" Baekhyun laughed at her blunt statement. "No, but I could act like one~" he teased making her laugh. "You're so weird... in a good way" He smiled as Jisun stopped swinging. "I should go, maybe we'll see each other some other time, it was nice meeting you Baekhyun-Sshi" she took out her hand as Baekhyun shook it lightly.
 
"Later Ji-ji" Jisun stopped smiling once she heard that nickname... 'maybe I should apologize to Taehyung, I was very harsh with my words...'
 
"Later" Jisun quickly strapped on her bag as she ran toward her house, she knew how to apologize to Taehyung, it wasn't what she usually does for people but she felt like something was wrong if she didn't apologize properly. Plus, with everything that happened today, she knew Taehyung would be a troublesome friend but he sure was noble for trying to save her from Mr. Jeon, which took some guts! Something that she respected.
 
 
 
 
Jisun waited by the gates early in the morning, waiting for Taehyung to show up. If she knew he wasn't a early bird, she would of never waited.
 
"Where is this troublesome kid!" she hissed, hugging herself from the coldness. She shivered when the wind passed by making her cuss out some words.
 
She heard some foot steps and there he was! "Kim Taehyung!" she shouted out happily, he was finally here meaning that she didn't need to suffer from this cold wind.
 
Taehyung kept on walking, ignoring her calls. "Yah! Stop!" Jisun ran over to him as she grabbed his bag, making him halt. "What do you wan't?" he spat out glaring right into her eyes.
 
"Listen, I'm sorry! I was wrong, all you were trying to do was have a good time and try to be my friend but I was acting like a , plus I had a rough day, forgive me" she said all too quickly making him scoff. 
 
"Whatever" He muttered, he kept on walking ignoring Jisun's calls again. "TaeTae!" he stopped mid- way towards the school, turning around slowly.
 
His eyes sparkled when Jisun called his nickname. He was smiling wide once he saw Jisun doing aegyo, something that she would never do to someone she barely knew.
 
"Please accept my apology, Taetae~" she said cutely, 'I feel like throwing up' she thought. 'Hold it in Jisun, it's for Taehyung!' she smiled once Taehyung ran over to her giving her a bear hug.
 
"Awe my Ji-ji is so nice, she even did aegyo for me!" he cried, "I accept!" he spun her around as she kept crying out for him to stop. On the inside she was happy that he accepted, a true friendship was born on that day. 
 
 
 
A/N
 
Decided to add a little of Baekhyun since he's a real cutie .-. 
Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please Comment and Subscribe~