Chapter 13

Jung Daehyun, You're Going Down!

Jisun sat on the bus by herself looking around for a moment. There was only five people; including her. Shutting her eyes for a moment she began having a fuzzy feeling when thinking about Taehyung. The way he made her feel was like no other. She has never felt this way towards a boy; except Daehyun but that was just little kid's type of love.

Sighing, she thought about today. Something more did happen today, that's why she was all bubbly. Thinking back, she had on a bright smile.

 

 

 

"Let's just find the rest."

"Let's hang out a little more, pwease~" Jisun glared at Taehyung as he was pouting. Not trying to give in, she said a quick 'no'. Taehyung grabbed her hands leaning closer to her. "Please?" Jisun turned away not trying to look over at him.

"Ani-" "Please, please, please!" he was now bouncing off the floor as he kept on jumping every time he was please. People began looking at them weirdly.

"Aish! Fine." Taehyung gave her a bear hug as he dragged her to the food court. Taehyung kept on feeding her, he wouldn't even let her touch her own food. "I can hold it myself."

"No." Taehyung bit onto the hotdog as he then fed Jisun. 'Indirect kiss' he mused. Jisun didn't notice, but they had so many indirect kisses that time. Every time Taehyung bit into something he would shove it into . When she drank from her soda, he would also take some sips. "Yah! you have your own soda!" she complained. "But I like this flavor better." Taehyung pointed towards her drank as he wined.

"Fine, take it." she pushed over the soda as he was now happily drinking the soda. "I'll take yours, you never even touched it." she began sipping on the beverage as Taehyung was now staring at her. Placing his drink down he made it seem like it fell. "Ahh~ I'm so thirsty! what a waste, I want my soda back!" he extended his arm as he reached for the drink.

"No way, you already gave it to me." Jisun stuck out her tongue as he pouted. "But I'm thirsty!" he wined. He began coughing as if he was joking. "Fine!" Jisun sigh as she handed him, her drink again. Taehyung was now sipping on it contently. "Thanks Ji." Jisun just grumbled as she looked around. Jisun knew what he was doing, he just wanted a indirect kiss all along, but, she pretended like nothing was going on since she didn't want to reveal her heart banging against her chest.

 

 

Smiling like a fool, she got out the bus. Plugging her ear buds in, she turned up the volume from her iPod. Whistling to the tune, she headed home. Reaching towards the alley way, someone grabbed her arm slamming her against the hard brick wall. A yelp escaped from her lips as it was soon covered with a hand. Her ear buds already dangling against her sides as music was still playing. "Jisun." the person called out. Jisun's eyes widened as she saw who is was; Daehyun.

"I need to talk to you, and I know you wouldn't cooperate so I had to do it the rough way." Daehyun explained. Jisun nodded her head for him to keep on talking.

"Taehyung... and I made a bet, if we kissed you that we will keep you but also money that we put down. He told me that he felt nothing for you, he was only doing it for the money, so I'm just telling you now Jisun. Don't fall for his stupid tricks." Jisun was shocked, she never expected this from Daehyun, It was a little skeptic.

He removed his hand from as she let a long sigh. "A-are you... telling the truth...?"

"You're annoying, but I will never lie to you." He grinned as Jisun was feeling like . She was starting to like Taehyung...

 

"Why should I believe you?" she scoffed as she walked away. "I would rather talk with Taehyung about this." she ignored Daehyun's calls as she kept on walking. Putting back her ear buds, she went home with a depressed look etched onto her face.

'I hope it's not true...'

 

 

Jisun was a nerve wreck the next morning. She didn't know how to confront Taehyung about this. 'What if Daehyun was lying? why would he even tell me this?'

questions kept popping into her head as she remembered what Daehyun said. 'Have some balls Jisun!' Jisun looked down as she nodded her head towards her private. 'Maybe if I really had some, this wouldn't be a problem!' she shook her head as she walked inside the school. 'Here I go.' trying to search for Taehyung she ended up bumping into one of his friends... Hoseok was it?

"H-Hoseok!" she called out. He turned around giving her a smile as he walked closer to her, stomping a little too close for comfort. "Hmm?" Jisun took a step back as she put on her biggest smile.

"Do-"

"Of course I'll go out with you!" every head in the hall way turned over as they looked at both of them in shock.

"I wasn't going to ask that question-"

"It was going to be similar, why else would you look for me? any way's, talk to you in lunch, babe~" Hoseok was going to hug her until she took a step back.

"Let me finish what I was going to say!" she suddenly burst out as he was now in shock. "I was going to ask where was Taehyung." Hoseok pointed towards an empty classroom.

"I also think we should break up, I don't like girl's who look for other men when obviously I'm standing right here." Hoseok gave her a tight hug as he sigh. "You were the best girlfriend I ever had... even if you only lasted for three minutes."

"Yeah. Okay. Now let go." Jisun pushed him off as she walked towards the classroom.

"I'll wait for you!" Hoseok shouted, people in the hallways just giving him either weird or amused stares.

 

Jisun took in the deep breath as she looked over at Taehyung who was doodling in his notebook. 'You can do this...' Jisun walked over to him standing right in front of him.

"You're blocking the light, get out." he ordered. When looking up he noticed it was Jisun. "Oh Ji-"

"Is it true?"

"W-What? what happen-"

"I said is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"Did you make a bet with Daehyun?"

Taehyung looked down as he bit his bottom lip. 'That rat Daehyun...' looking back up he saw that Jisun's eyes were getting a bit teary. "I trusted you as a friend, but now I know I can't trust anyone... how dare you make a bet over me, especially including money, am I that low." she spat as she walked off. Taehyung was confused, he did make a bet but for money? he would never.

"Jisun!" he called out. He stood up from his desk as he headed out the classroom to follow her. Daehyun came out blocking his path.

"Move." Taehyung hissed.

"You already messed up, you're all the way down in the hole, no way of getting back up." Daehyun smirked once he knew he was pissing him off. "You should just stop liking her, I already won-" he didn't finish as Taehyung threw a fist connecting with his nose. Daehyun fell back looking up at him. "You're asking for a death wish!" he shouted. Soon getting up as they both threw fist.

Daehyun kicked his stomach, Taehyung doubled over as he looked up as Daehyun who was wiping his bloody lip. Just when Daehyun was going to throw another punch, someone caught his wrist. "Stop." Youngjae warned.

Daehyun just grew furious as teachers began separating them. They both gave each other one last look as they knew they were going to either get a harsh punishment or worse; suspended.

Taehyung looked around as he caught Jisun looking towards him with tears streaming down. Sending her an apologetic look, they dragged him away from the crowd.

 

Daehyun looked over at Jisun who was too busy looking over at Taehyung. He scoffed once he noticed that the girl was already head over heels for that 'loser'. Roughly retreating his arm from Youngjae's grasp, he walked towards the other direction from where Taehyung was being dragged too. "Where are you going?" Youngjae asked. Daehyun didn't even bother to turn around as he made his way towards the office; waiting for his punishment.

 

 

A/N

Heyyyy :D

So thanks for subscribing~ I really appreciate it ^-^

And also thanks for the comments, it really motivates me I guess xD