Introduction

Jung Daehyun, You're Going Down!

 

 

 

Ivy Middle School 
 
Inhale... Exhale... Here I go, you can do this Jisun, just take the first step and it will be all over... What am I kidding, I can't do this, this is really nerve wrecking, why does he have to be so good looking?!
 
I stared down one of the most handsome guy in this school, Daehyun. He really caught my interest since the first year of middle school, his voice, those plump lips, and especially how he was so nice to the people he knew... 
 
I gulped down my saliva as I couldn't brake my gaze, he was just so handsome. I hope he can except the confession I'm about to make, I don't care if he accepts me or not, as long as he looks my way is enough... Just stay strong Jisun, fighting!
 
 
 
 
"Is it me or is ms. piggy looking at you." Himchan said giving Jisun a glance from across the hallway. "Don't be so mean, you know she likes Daehyun Hyung." Jongup placed his books in his locker as Daehyun looked over at Jisun, she wasn't the skinniest girl out there but she did have a pretty face.
 
"She's probably thinking dirty thoughts about Daehyun-" Himchan got slapped over the head by Daehyun as he frowned, "don't say things like that, it creeps me out." he shivered making the other members laugh.
 
"Uh oh, she's walking over here." Zelo whispered as he saw the chubby girl hiding her red cheeks with her balled up fist, "that's are Que to leave," Youngjae quickly locked his locker and headed the other way as the rest of the members followed, except for one, Daehyun.
 
"H-Hi," She bowed slightly, looking over at Daehyun, he only gave her a small wave as he forced a smile. She took out a letter from my pocket; shakily handing it over to him. He quietly took the piece of paper as he opened it up, 'Another confessional letter' he slowly looked up at her as he then frowned. 
 
"Sorry..." Jisun looked down and stopped her self from crying, pouting her lips a bit he handed the letter back to her, "I don't date pigs." he smirked as his friends howled from laughter, all this time, they were hiding in the boy's bathroom hearing everything. Jisun's tears pricked her eyes but she had to stay strong, she wasn't going to cry because Daehyun humiliated her, called her a pig, denied her confessional letter... 
 
She couldn't stop them, tears were already spilling and she couldn't handle it, she was going to make him pay, make him get on his knees and apologize, she didn't care how long it took, Jung Daehyun was going down!