Chapter 7

She loves you, not me

[After school]

"Alright, class dismissed. Remember to hand up your assignments that are due tomorrow" The teacher said, before walking out of class. "Nae" Everyone said, they're busying pack their books into their bags, but Min Hee was just sitting down, looking out the window, spacing out, because she noticed that Chanyeol didn't came to school today, Jong In had worried all over his face, so he decided to pack his things and walk over to find out what's wrong with her, "What's with the look on your face?" Jong In asked, poking her cheeks. "Yah, Earth to Min Hee" Jong In waved his hands in front of her face, "W-what? Oh, hey oppa" Min Hee, sighed and looked to the other direction, "What's wrong?" Jong In was worried, "Nothing" Min Hee said, and put her books into her bag, and went off. Jong In just stood there, staring blankly at her. *Wow great, she left me here* Jong In thought. 

Min Hee was too worried about Chanyeol and not caring about her surroundings, she walked through the class corridor, and went towards the front gate, but surprisingly no guys were crowding around her but everyone was greeting her goodbye, she just smiled, still worried about Chanyeol, she went to dial his number, trying to find out where he was the whole time. 

"The number you dialled, was unreachable. Please trying again later" 

*. Park Chanyeol, pick up your phone* Min Hee was annoyed, *God, Where are you Park Chanyeol* Min Hee tried calling again, a few times, but he wasn't picking up, feeling too horrible and didn't really wanted to call anymore, and hoped that he would be at school tomorrow. Arrived back home, she went to complete her assignments, played video games, watched television, and ordered pizza for her dinner, after she finished eating her dinner, she decided to sleep. 

Tuesday - 

Min Hee woke up, did her daily routines, ate her breakfast, and after a few minutes, she headed off to school on her own, she had Chanyeol on her mind, she had no mood to meet up with EXO like every morning, she wanted some time alone. After reaching school, everything went the same, everyone greeted her, but it didn't really feel like it was the same, she usually has Chanyeol beside her, going up to the rooftop with him to meet with everyone else. *Chanyeol, where are you, I wanna talk to you* She lets out a big sigh, and walked to her classroom. 

{School bell rings} The rest of the students, started walking into class, Min Hee looked at the students walking in, she saw EXO coming in as well, but Chanyeol wasn't with them, she lets out a big sigh and looked out the window, wondering where Chanyeol is the whole time, "Psssssssst" Min Hee turned to see who was it, Jong In. "Here, read this note" Jong In passed her a note, and she opened the note, 

Annyeong Min Hee ah~ 
What happened to you yesterday? You look sad, even today you look sad. 
What's wrong? You didn't reply me back last night, I was worried that something might happen to you. 
And why didn't you come up to the rooftop this morning? Everyone thought you went missing, only to find out you're sitting here. 
This isn't like you Min Hee, what happened? 
Is it about Chanyeol? We know he's missing, we're trying to find him. 
Don't be too emotional okay, I guess he went on a vacation or something. 
Let's eat after school with the guys nae? :))) 
Hehe~ Love you, kyaaa~~ 
- Your Oppa :p

[After school] 

Class ended early today, "Class, don't forget to hand up your assignments before you leave" The teacher just stood there, and students left quickly, assignments all handed up, Min Hee walked towards the front gate, all of a sudden, an arm was over her shoulders, "Let's gooo~~~" Tao dragged Min Hee to the guys, who were waiting at the front gate. *Aigo these guys* Min Hee thought to herself. 

After arrviing at the restaurant, "Order whatever you want, my treat" Min Hee said proudly, EXO cheered loudly, everyone was staring at them "Yah keep it down" Min Hee chuckled, after minutes of deciding what to order, they finally made up their mind, and ordered tons of dishes. After waiting for the food to come, it finally came, everyone felt so hungry "WE'LL EAT WELL" They shouted, and started digging in, "Eat slowly, don't choke yourselves" Min Hee calmed them down, *It still doesn't feel the same without Chanyeol, EXO isn't the same without Chanyeol, seriously where is he* She thought to herself. 


A/N; Ha ha, WHERE IS CHANYEOL? Ha ha, just wait. He might appear in the next chapter, who knows? Ho ho. I should stop, and mian, for the late update.

Do comment, no quiet readers allowedddddd~~ 

I found gifs ho ho. 




I'm crying because Luhan is winking. [whispers, pls save me]

-xoxo