Chapter 5

She loves you, not me

Sunday - 

It was ten in the morning, both Min Hee and Jong In were still asleep in her room, after a few minutes, sleepy Jong In woke up and smiled to see Min Hee's sleeping face in the morning, oh how he wished that this morning would last longer. He her hair, still smiling to himself, due to the movement on her head, Min Hee woke up, rubbing her eyes, finding Jong In smiling, "Good morning sweetheart" Min Hee smiled, "Morning" She got up, and yawned while stretching her arms, Jong In just watched her, every move she makes around her room.

{Min Hee's phone vibrates} [New text message(s)] "Oppa, can you check my phone for me, I wanna shower" Min Hee told him, while walking out to her bathroom, Jong In took her phone and checked her messages. 

{From Mom} 
[Darls, we'll be at home around 3 in the afternoon, be sure to eat your breakfast nae, oh and maybe we'll eat out again like last week okay? Do bring your childhood best friend with you, its been so long, since we've last seen him, and by the way, we might be staying here till tomorrow morning, if not then we're really sorry, that we couldn't spend our time with you dear, you know how it works out. But we know, we have to go to Thailand, Bangkok soon, that's all we know for now. 
See you later darls, love you]

{From, Chanyeol}
[Yo Min Hee ah! Want to grab frozen yogurt sometime? And by sometime, I meant now. Well because I'm bored, and I wanna talk to you about something? Are you okay with that?] 

After reading, the messages, Jong In felt something was rising in him, maybe jealousy? *I admit, I'm jealous. I mean, why would HE ask her out? Wait, . I know he lives right opposite of Min Hee, I think he saw me with her last night, oh . I bet thats why he wants to meet her and talk about us* "Min Hee ah, your mom messaged you, saying that they'll be home at 3pm, didn't you want to cook something for them?" Jong In shouted, and after seconds, he heard someone running, and the door was slamed opened "Chincha? They're coming back at 3? T-H-R-E-E?" Min Hee was shocked, he could tell by the expression on her face, but he just agreed. Min Hee grabbed her phone, from his hands and decided to reply her mom. 

[Chincha? Yah omma, we don't need to eat out nae, I'll cook something delicious for both you and appa okay! And by the way, me and Jong In- Kekeke~ We're- Kekeke~ We're together now, you know I had a crush on him since young?? And he's with me now, he's helping me with the cooking! Be sure to enjoy OUR cooking, for both you and appa nae! Kekeke~ See you soon umma! Love you too] 

Min Hee looked through her messages, and saw Chanyeol's message, *What? Meet up? He wants to talk to me about what?* Confused, she still replied him, Jong In watched her, he still felt jealousy was in him, but he knew that she would reject because she has to cook for her parents, *Hah, you Chanyeol* Jong In smiled to himself. 

[Talk about what? You know you could just, message me about what you wanna talk about. And I can't meet up with you, I have to do something at home, sorry about that] 

She left her phone, on her study table and went down to the kitchen, Jong In followed behind her, she opened the fridge, and took out the ingredients to place on the counter, she didn't know what to cook with the ingredients, she knew her parents' favorite dish of all time, and it was Bibimbap, so she decided to cook bibimbap, and maybe, cook Manduguk, fish cake with vegetables and fried chicken of course, since she knew that Jong In was a chicken mania[INFROMATION FROM EXO SHOWTIME EP1, apart from Sehun duh]

"You!" Min Hee pointed at Jong In's face, "Help me with the recipes okay! And if you don't, no chicken for you" Min Hee stuck out her tongue, Jong In chuckled and pinched her cheeks, "Naeeeee" It was already noon, and she only had three hours of cooking, so she tried her best, and after 2 hours of doing the dishes, she had an hour left to clean up the kitchen and place the dishes on the dining table. After 30 minutes of cleaning up, she felt dead yet relived, Jong In crashed himself on the sofa, resting beside her, "I'm so tiredddddd" Min Hee complained, and rested her head on Jong In's shoulders, but a few minutes later, she ran up to her bedroom, to take her phone and went back down, crashed herself on the sofa, and her head was back on his shoulders, she checked her messages, realizing that her mom and Chanyeol replied back. 

{From Mom}
[We're happy for you darling, make sure you don't break up with him okay! Kekeke~ Your appa says that Jong In better not break your heart, or not he's[dad] coming to kill him[Jong In] and come see us at the airport okay! We wonder what did you cook for us, hmm! See you] 

{From Chanyeol}
[Oh, um. Nevermind then, and one thing, I can't walk with you to school tomorrow, you can go first because I might be coming later, so yeah. See you and the boys in school tomorrow :)))))] 

Min Hee laughed to herself, while looking at her mom's reply, checking the time, it was already 2.45 in the afternoon, she had 15 minutes to go to the airport and see her parents, "Let's go to the airport, umma asked me to see them at the airport" she bugged Jong In that was beside her, Jong In just nodded, and they changed their clothes, once they opened the front door, Jong In was surprised to see Chanyeol, walking towards the cafe that was nearby, but he already knew that he lived opposite of Min Hee, so he didn't care that much, but once Chanyeol went out his door, he saw both Min Hee and Jong In going out, he didn't made any eye contact with the both of them, but knew that Jong In was staring at him, and he[Chanyeol] felt his heart ache, because he can't stand the fact, that they're together. 

Both Min Hee and Jong In, took a cab to the airport and was just in time to find her parents coming out of arriving area, "Omma! Appa!" Min Hee ran towards them and had a group hug, after they pulled apart from each other, Mrs Lee went up to Jong In and gave him a warm hug, "Welcome back, omma" and bowed, same to Mr Lee as well, and all four of them went back to the house, laughing, smiling, talking. After they arrived back at home, Mr and Mrs Lee settled themselves down first, before heading to the dining table to eat, after minutes of resting, they settled down at the dining table, amazed by looking at the food that was prepared by Min Hee and Jong In. "Both of you, made this?" Mrs Lee asked the both of them, and they just nodded. 

After eating, "This is really delicious, yah Min Hee ah, please make bibimbap whenever we're coming home nae~~~~~~" Her mom sang, and laughed. "Nae omma~" Min Hee smiled brightly, "Jong In ah, you're very lucky to have a girlfriend like Min Hee" Mr Lee laughed, "And thank you both, for helping each other out with cooking the dishes, I must say, the food are really delicious" Mr Lee, gave them a thumbs up, and all of them laughed with joy. All of them shared memories with each other, and embarrassing moments that Min Hee had, to Jong In, everyone had a fun day, and it was coming to an end, it was already night, and Jong In had to go home already, to get ready to go back to school tomorrow, and Min Hee had to sleep while her parents sleep, a night spent with Min Hee and her parents, won't be easily forgotten, thought by Kim Jong In. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N; I bet you guys are disappointed in me :( I can't say sorry anymore, because I know I've done wrong, so please forgive me. T_T

I'll update soon, just wait, and listen to Yoon Junhyung's comeback song, Flower. :-)))) 

Okay, I'm going to read fanfictions, and sleep as well. Ho ho ho. 

Bye bye bye bye bye, [jk]

- xoxo