Chapter 6

She loves you, not me

Monday - 

{Min Hee's alarm starts ringing} Min Hee woke up, stopped her alarm, and walked to her bathroom like a zombie, she felt dead because she knew it was time for school, after 15 minutes of doing her daily morning routines, she went back into her room to change into her uniform, grabbed her bag and walked down to the kitchen to grab something to eat, but only to find a note on the table, it said. 

To; Min Hee
Min Hee ah, we're sorry that we can't stay for today, we had an urgent call from the company in Thailand, so we had to leave, we're sorry that I can't make breakfast for you, just eat the cereal or biscuits at the counter, there's milk in the fridge as well, just eat and drink nae? Don't be late for school as well, we'll come back soon, and take care of yourself nae, don't fall sick! Summer break is coming, be sure to go out okay, we went to put cash in your bank account, use the money well! Take care, saranghaeyo :) 
Love, Omma & Appa

Disappointment filled in her, but she understands the situation, she grabbed the biscuits and ate it, drank milk but she didn't want to go to school alone, so she decided to text message her chauffeur to come bring her to school, and Xiumin to accompany her to the rooftop, because she knew that guys would be crowding around her sooner or later, once she gets out of the car. 

{To Mr Park}
[Mr Park, good morning, if you don't mind, can you send me to school? I will be waiting outside my house, thanks]

{Message sent} 

After sending the message, she dialled Xiumin's number. 

"Yoboseyo?" 
"Xiumin oppa! Where are you right now?" 
"I'm in front of school? Wae?" 
"Can you wait for me there? I'm afraid of entering school without anyone, oh you know what will happen" 
"Ahhhh, nae nae. I'm waiting, where are you?"
"I'm waiting for my chauffeur, he's gonna send me school, just wait there nae" 
"Ah nae, I'll hang up first, see you" 

And he hung up, after a few minutes, she saw her car coming, to pick her up. Mr Park got out, and bowed 90 degrees, "Good morning, Min Hee" Min Hee smiled, "Thanks for coming, what can I do without you" Mr Park chuckled, and they drove off to school. After arriving, Min Hee got out and saw Xiumin standing there waiting for her, "Bye Mr Park, I'll text you if I need you to drive me back home" Mr Park just nodded and left, "Xiumin oppa!" Min Hee walked to him happily, "Omo! Min Hee ah, good morning! Why are you so happy today?" Min Hee shook her head, "I'm always happy remember?" Min Hee just smiled brightly, and both of them walked into school, both Min Hee and Xiumin were greeted by everyone, both just smiled at everyone. 

Once Min Hee and Xiumin arrived at the rooftop in school, *Omo! Looks like everyone is here~~~ Wait, except for Chanyeol, hmm. He's been acting weird, since yesterday, I wonder what happened* Min Hee thought to herself, "Okay everyone here on this rooftop, which is just us, I have an announcement to make" Jong In stood up, pulled Min Hee to him and went to put his arm over her shoulder, "We are dating" Min Hee facepalmed herself, and nodded, everyone was shocked at first, but knew that this would happen, because they knew that Jong In liked her, they could tell by his actions whenever she's around, "Yah yah yah! Min Hee ah, did you forget your hyung?" D.O pointed to himself, Min Hee laughed, "Nope, you guys are the best brothers I could ever have, GROUP HUG!!!!" Then everyone except Jong In tried to have a group hug with her, "Yah yah yah! NO HUGGING MY GIRLFRIEND, she's only mine to hug" Jong In stuck out his tongue at everyone else. Min Hee just laughed.


A/N; This is a bad bad bad bad bad bad chapter :( But I did this chapter last night, before I went to sleep. AND I SLEPT AT 7AM ALRIGHT, ok I'm working on chapter 7 already, and I'm actually busy rearranging english lyrics for EXO's Miracles In December, I'll do a cover of the song sooooon. Woohooooo. 

Okay, just wait paitently for the next chapter, and be sure to comment :-))))))) 

-xoxo