Chapter 2

She loves you, not me

"Why aren't you hungry?" Jong In titled his head, to rest on Min Hee's head. "I'm just not hungry, hey check your phone" Min Hee, replied. "Okay" 

[Text message from Min Hee: 
 Can you accompany me when I'm home? I don't want to feel lonely, and I wanna eat ramen at home too? Please please please! If you do, I'll love you forever! I mean it! Hahahaha :-))))))))))]

Jong In was smiling to himself, everyone else was staring at him, being confused. "Kai, stop it. You're creeping me out" Sehun commented. "Tch, whatever Oh Sehun" Jong In replied. 

[At Min Hee's home] 

"I'm home! Hello my dear sofa, I missed you" Min Hee, ran to the sofa and started talking to it, while lying down. Jong In walked in, staring at her and laughing, at her. *Oh, you're so cute* Jong In smiled to himself, not knowing he's kind of blushing. "omo! You look red, are you thinking of someone?" Min Hee stood up, walked up to Jong In, poked his cheeks and smirked. "Y-yah! Do not poke my cheeks, I'm going to cook ramen for the two of us, is it alright? Since you wanna eat ramen" Jong In, ruffled his hair. Min Hee nodded, and skipped away to watch television. After Jong In finished cooking, he walked to Min Hee, and gave her ramen, while he stares at her eating, Min Hee caught a glimpse of him staring at her, "What are you staring at?" Min Hee asked, "N-nothing!" Jong In looked away, and watched television, while Min Hee continues to eat her ramen, specially made by her best friend. *Wait, should I tell her, that  I really like her? But its going to be awkward though, hmm. Nevermind, I'll tell her soon, until she realizes that I like her* Jong In thought to himself, while watching the television. 

"Yah, its already late. Aren't you going to sleep? There's school tomorrow, remember?" Jong In poked Min Hee's cheeks, while she's using her laptop. "I know, well how about you? Aren't YOU going home?" Min Hee turned to Jong In, "You must sleep first okay, then I'll go home" Jong In, smiled brightly. "Tch! Why, okay fine!" Min Hee walked up to her bedroom, and Jong In is behind her. "Okay, I'm going to sleep alright. Go home go! Shooooo, I bet your mum is worried because you're not at home yet" Min Hee stuck out her tongue at him, "Don't worry, she knows I'm with you" Jong In did the same. "Tch, whatever" Min Hee went to lie on her bed, and sleep. "Goodnight princess" Jong In switched off her bed room lights, and headed back home. 

Tuesday - 

Another typical morning, its 0745 and Min Hee is still soundly asleep in her room, and school starts at 0800. And Min Hee was supposed to meet up with Chanyeol at 0730. Since she's isn't awake, Chanyeol went to her house, just to wake her up. "Min Hee ah, WAKE UP. WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOOOL" Chanyeol shouted and shaked her like crazy, till she wakes up, it took him a few seconds to wake her up. "Huh, what. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, wait... What time is it now?" Min Hee still blurry, asked him. "It's 0750, seriously? Go get ready, I'll wait for you downstairs. We're going to be late for school" Chanyeol told her what to do, and went downstairs. Min Hee, realizing she overslept, she ran to her bathroom and did her morning routines, but didn't get to eat her breakfast, and left with Chanyeol for school.

Lucky them, they weren't late. Since almost everyone left for class, Chanyeol and Min Hee were alone, but it felt awkward between the two of them, so Min Hee decided to break the awkwardness, "Um, thanks for waking me up. I thought I'd wake up eariler" Min Hee felt embarrassed, but relived since he woke her up, "Thats what friends are for right?" Chanyeol smiled, while touching the back of his neck, "Yeah, thats what friends are for. Thanks, really" Min Hee, was touched, so she decided to kiss his cheeks, "See you at lunch later, with the rest" She ran off, waving at him. Chanyeol just stood there, felt heat rising up to his cheeks, after seconds, he walked to class, he felt happy because she kissed him on the cheeks, he didn't paid attention in class, because he was thinking about what just happened earlier this morning. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N; I'm really sorry for releasing this late! Because I had a hard time, thinking about what to actually type in though. 

I'm really sorry, since its late at night. Maybe, I'll update another one in the afternoon, the next day aites :-)))) 

Feel free to comment, but no harsh comments. I do not like those :-((( 

- xoxo