Chapter 8

She loves you, not me

A/N; YOSH! I'll do Chanyeol's POV for this chapter ho ho, because um. [whispers, I kinda confused myself(?) in another chapter] LOL HAHAH ok lets start]


Author's POV - 

"EARTH TO MIN HEE" Suho waved his hand in front of Min Hee's face, everyone was worried because she's been spacing out lately. "Huh, oh" Min Hee turned to Suho, "Yah, eat up. You're the one paying, and- okay you know, I'll pay" Suho said, "Aniya! I'll pay" Min Hee fought back, ate her food, both ended up fighting on who's going to pay for the food. "You guys stop fighting, suho you pay" D.O said, and everyone bursted out in laughter, but Suho just nodded in agreement, Min Hee was pouting. "Yah! I said I'm treating you guys, so I'm paying" Everyone shook their heads, "Noooooo~ Scratch that, let Suho pay" Baek, and D.O said in sync. 

It took about two hours, of them eating and talking, they almost got kicked out because they were tooooo loud. Everyone was waiting outside, while Suho paid for everyone, Min Hee felt bad, "Since you guys made SUHO pay, I'll treat you guys ice cream and ice cream nae" Everyone cheered, when Suho came out of the restaurant, "Why are you guys cheering for?" Suho asked, looking confused, "Min Hee noona, is treating us bubble tea and ice cream~~" Sehun cheered and jumped around. Everyone started walking to the ice cream shop, Min Hee noticed that Jong In was quiet the whole way, maybe its because Min Hee didn't talk to him, "Annnnnyeonggggggg oppa~" Min Hee skipped to Jong In, linking her arm with his, "Oh so you're talking to me now?" Jong In rolled his eyes, "Yah oppa, mianhaeeee~" Min Hee pouted, "Tch, whatever" Jong In lets go, and walked to talk to Sehun, leaving Min Hee standing there. 

She ran to them, "Here, treat yourself whatever you want to. I um, I need to get home" she took out her money, and gave it to them, and ran away. "Y-yah! MIN HEE AH" Everyone shouted for her, except Jong In. *Bet she's meeting Chanyeol now tch* Jong In thought to himself, can't help it but to feel jealous and angry at her. "Yah Kai, you know Chanyeol isn't in Korea right?" Suho said, Jong In was shocked "Bwoh? He's not in Korea? Then where is he?" No one knows, he just left without saying goodbye. 

Chanyeol's POV - 

A new day, nothing was the same when I left Korea that day, I'm guessing that they're having fun without me. 

{ - Flashback - } 

I guess I'm leaving today, sigh. I need to tell her first. 

{To, Min Hee} 
[Yo Min Hee ah! Want to grab frozen yogurt sometime? And by sometime, I meant now. Well because I'm bored, and I wanna talk to you about something? Are you okay with that?]

{Message sent}

Now I just have to wait for her reply, {Door knocks} "Chanyeol ah, you need to leave in 10 minutes" my mom told me, "nae" I just replied. 

[10 minutes later] 

I let out a big sigh, as I think to myself. "You need to leave, your chauffeur is outside waiting" My mom said, I just nodded. *Goodbye, Min Hee ah* I thought to myself. 

{Phone vibrates} I think she replied, I checked the message, it was from Min Hee. 

{From Min Hee} 
[Talk about what? You know you could just, message me about what you wanna talk about. And I can't meet up with you, I have to do something at home, sorry about that]

Bet she's with him right now, too late Min Hee, I'm sorry I have to leave. Sigh, I had to reply, but I won't be at school tomorrow anymore. 

[Oh, um. Nevermind then, and one thing, I can't walk with you to school tomorrow, you can go first because I might be coming later, so yeah. See you and the boys in school tomorrow :)))))] 

I reached the airport, there weren't a lot of people here though, I checked in for my flight tickets, and waited for my plane to arrive. 

{ - Flashback end - } 

And here I am, in another country that I'm not familiar with, but I had my aunt, uncle and cousins by my side, so I wouldn't be lonely. Turns out, my mom had problems back in Korea and I had to leave Korea so the problems wouldn't affect my studies and all, but I'm glad that I'm staying with my aunt for awhile, who knows when I'm coming back to Korea. 

Even though, its been only TWO days, I'm starting to miss Korea and the people in it. 

Oh scratch that, 

I miss Min Hee. 

- End of POV 


A/N; CHANYEOL APPEARED, but where is he?

O WELL. This is all that I got? I knew that it didn't made sense LOL. But I'll update soon, I'm busy these days, so yeah. 

I'll try to update more TT _ TT 

eue 

- xoxo