Chapter 3

She loves you, not me

[Lunch] 

"Hey all" Min Hee skipped to where EXO was seated, "Annyeong Min Hee!" Xiumin waved, excitiedly at her. Kris, stood up and gave her a place to sit, "here move in, so I can sit too" Min Hee nodded, everyone was eating, talking among themselves, while Min Hee was just sitting there, reading her own book. "Min Hee, stop reading and eat with us" Baekhyun pouted. Min Hee chuckled, "I'm not hungry Baek" Once she said that, her stomach grumbled, everyone seated at the table, laughed. "Yeah, you're not HUNGRY alright" D.O joked, stucked out his tongue at her. "Okay fine! I'll eat" Min Hee exclaimed, EXO gave her a thumbs up, and she started to eat.

After thirty minutes of talking, laughing, giggling between EXO and Min Hee, the school bell rang, "Come on, lets go back to class" Min Hee ordered them to go back to class, "Yah! Lee Min Hee! Since when you can order us around?" Suho exclaimed, "Hah! Since now" Min Hee laughed, and clapped her hands together. Once they walked in front of her, Jong In had his chance, "Lee Min Heeeee~ Are you free this weekend?" Jong In skipped to her, and went to put his arm over her, "Yeah, I am. Why?" Min Hee replied, "Lets go to the movies!" Jong In exclaimed, Min hee just nodded, walked into class and Jong In just followed behind, *YES. FINALLY. HAH! Maybe I'll confess my feelings, when we're watching the movie* Jong In felt excited, and ended up daydreaming throughout the whole class. 

[After school]

Jong In had to stay back for detention, because he had been daydreaming all day. Every guy, like literally every guy was admiring Min Hee while shes walking towards the front gate, she wanted to eat out with Jong In, but he had detention till six, and there was no one to accompany her till then, Everyone was asking her the same questions, "Min Hee ah, are you going home?" "Min Hee, do you want me to accompany you home?" She was utterly disturbed, she only had one person to call, her chauffeur, which is Mr Park. (Side note, she always had a chauffeur, its just that I don't really mention him in the previous chapter, maybe I'll include him in chapters from now on, as you can see. She's from a rich family, its just that her parents had to go overseas everytime. But they gave her enough money, to take care of herself whenever they're not there. But Jong In is there by her side as well. So her parents didn't have to worry so much) Min Hee couldn't take it anymore, because she was blocked by tons of guys in front of her. 

She tried walking, and yes she did, but for a little while. She dialled Mr Park's number, "Annyeong, Mr Park. Where are you right now?" Min Hee asked, "I'm at your school's front gate, and I see a crowd of guys. Are you of them again?" Mr Park sounded worried, "Yeah, its alright. I'll handle this myself" Min Hee told him, and hung up. "Please excuse me, I have to get home" Everyone understood, and made way for her to walk. *Well, that was easy* Min Hee thought to herself, while walking to Mr Park who's waiting for her beside the car. Mr Park bowed 90 degrees, and Min Hee did the same. 

After Mr Park drove her back to her house, he bid her goodbye, and he went back home. "Ahhhhhh, home at last! Wait, what time is it now?" Min Hee muttered to herself, it was only three in the afternoon. She went back to her room, to settle herself down, did her assignments, and went to take a nap. 

After a few hours, it was already six in the evening. Min Hee was still in her bed, sleeping soundly. Not knowing that Jong In was in her house, cooking her dinner, ramen of course. That was the only thing he could cook. After he was done cooking, he went up to Min Hee's room just to wake her up for dinner. "Min Hee ah, wake up. Lets eat ramen for dinner!" Jong In poked her cheeks, while trying to wake her up.

After a few minutes, she finally woke up. "omo what are you doing here?" Min hee was confused, and thought he skipped detention, but she saw that the skies are dark so she didn't complained that he actually skipped detention. "Okay nevermind, wait did you smell that? I smell ramen?" She sniffed, "Yeah it is ramen, I cooked ramen for the both of us" After what she heard, she ran downstairs to eat, maybe because she was hungry. After they finished eating, they spent time together in the living room, sharing their laughters, smiles. They never knew their feelings for each other, it was getting late. Jong In had to leave, they bid each other goodbye and Min Hee went to sleep. 

[Skipping to the weekends, because I don't wanna waste time] 

Saturday - 

It was 01130 in the morning, Jong In planned to pick her up at noon in front of her house, and she's still sleeping. {Alarm starts ringing} Min Hee got up, went to stop her alarm, and started doing her daily routines. Her parents mostly come home, almost every Sunday, so since its Saturday, Min Hee decides to spend this day with Jong In, and maybe learn food recipes so she could cook for her parents tomorrow. For once, she felt determined to cook for her parents tomorrow. After she's finished on whatever she's doing, she went to her wadrobe, but she had a hard time picking on which outfits to wear, because she wanted to look good for Jong In, maybe she wants to confess as well[?] So she decided to wear this [http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maxb0rndd71rwqa7yo1_500.jpg

Jong In on the other side, is heading out to Min Hee's place already, and hopes that today will go smoothly. Min Hee was in the kitchen, just eating toast and drinking milk. {Doorbell rings} Min Hee opened the door, it was Jong In, "Lets gooooo!" Jong In grabbed her hand, and closed the door behind her, and opened the car door for her. But they didn't know that Chanyeol was peeping through his window, watching them go, and lets out a really big sigh *Should I take her out tomorrow? Mm, yeah. I should* 

After arriving at the theatre, both were happily talking, laughing. People looked at him, comments were made, like "Wow, are they a couple?" "They look cute together" "Hey, isn't that Min Hee? Daughter of a rich father?" Min Hee looked around, and chuckled at what everyone around them were saying, Jong In did too, he whispered to Min Hee's ear, while queuing in line for booking tickets "People say we look good together" Min Hee chuckled and agreed to what he said, after booking the tickets, they went into the theatre to watch the movie.

An hour has passed, and it was already 1330, the movie was coming to an end. Jong In decided to say it, "Hey Min Hee ah, I need to tell you something very very very very important" Jong In turned to her, and looked into her eyes. Min Hee's heart was beating quite fast, "Yeah, sure. Go on, tell me" Min Hee looked back, Jong In leaned forward, and his lips crashed on hers, after pulling away. "I love you Min Hee ah, I fell for you when we were still kids back then, but I didn't have the courage to speak up so I kept it for a while" Traumatized Min Hee just sat there, speechless. "Min Hee, say something. Its quite awkward, because I'm the only one talking" Min Hee chuckled, leaned forward and kissed him back, "I love you too, I kind of fell for you when we were still kids as well" Jong In laughed, Min Hee pouted. 

After exiting the theatre, they intertwined their fingers, Min Hee just remembered to buy ingredients for tomorrow, "I need to buy ingredients, lets go to the supermarket" Min Hee dragged him to shop for ingredients, after they're done. They headed back to Min Hee's place, to put the ingredients aside, "Min Hee ah, lets go get ice cream" Jong In grabbed her hand, and pulled her out of her house. "Lets go to the park first, I want to feel the breeze" Jong In agreed, they held hands again, and headed to the park. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N; 

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. But I didn't promise though! HAHAHA. I'm sorry :(((((( 

Is this a good chapter? I hope so :( 

I keep delaying my chapter because of my mind T_T 

;; _ ;; 

I hope I won't be like this tomorrow, but I keep waking up really late. Like FIVE IN THE AFTERNOON [LOL FML]

It was due to the fanfictions, I've been reading all night :( 

I'll write Chapter 4 eariler okay! I can't promise, but I know I'll write :-)))))) 

Subscribe to this story and comment, I no like silent people who don't comment at all T_T ?? 

- xoxo